Book 1: Act II Scene 15 Achnolo
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 15

 

Achnolo

 

Achnolo, the magic came back in the ancient time, this magic was founded by great Mage called Gruinmere, who had interest in magic more than anybody in that era. He knew he could use magic in age of eight and mastered the magic in age of twelve. His attribute fire, he could manipulate fire into any object, plants, animals, insects, many more, however he thought something was missing. He felt emptiness in his magic. So when he was in age of twenty, he decided to pack up and have an adventure to find new creatures, he could manipulate. Hence, his adventure began. Indeed, he saw many new species of creature that could not be spotted inside world. And finally, in age of twenty five, he saw so many kinds, not only did he manipulated fire into creatures he saw, but he could make up and imagine the creatures appearances of his own and manipulated into those as well.

 

So this magic he invented was known world wide. He named the magic Achnolo meaning underworld in Mage's language. He named it like that because he stated that first creature he manipulated was originally when he thought how creatures would be like in Hell. So simply put it, when using this magic, it manipulated into certain creatures known in Erlias. It didn't matter if the creatures existed or just mythical or made up. As long as it came in with varieties of shapes and formation, it was Achnolo magic. To summarize it quickly, It was the magic that contained the whole, thereby taking almost all of the magical energy from the user. When this magic was used, it was like summoning monstrous beast that allowed to move as freely when you make a commend. How they initiate attack and how they strike differed according to the attribute. user had. A benefit of using this magic would probably manipulating the beast to do whatever user wanted it to do. However, downfall would be, if the user can not stabilize his ir her magical energy well, the beast that was summoned will be crumble into pieces. So in order to tame the beast, not only the user had to have great amount of magical energy. In addition, the user had to be experienced and also be familiar with what he or she was dealing with knowing the downside. The fifteenth scene covers the mid way of battle between Maxias and the duo.

 

This time, instead of solid water, every time, the beast threw punches at the ground aiming at Maxias, little portion of the water came out of it making a splash. It was making the ground wet as if it was making its territory. Every water was Duliah's territory after all. So whether he dodged the attack really didn't matter at this point.

 

"You gotta be kidding me!"

 

He rolled to other side dodging the fist trying to get close with his katana, but water kept appearing and appearing instantly sprouting on the ground making manipulating into fists trying to crush him. He was panting, looking for a solution observing left and right to look for a way out where there was no water.

 

"Ha! Good thing that you drew line around it. You cannot go outside of the circle. What a rookie mistake."

 

When he finally took a step on the soiled ground, he took a deep breath and accumulated his energy into his palm thrusting toward upcoming fists. When the water exploded in front of him, he quickly dashed to where his katana was and gripped it tight with his hand.

 

"You are not getting out that easy."

 

Up ahead came Julin about to punch him with fire coated fist. Maxias's eyes glowed suddenly as he dodged his attack by stepping backward. He tried to strike his katana down, but he saw blue demon putting its fist downward between Julin and Maxias protecting Julin. The katana once again clashed against the solid water.As the katana made a clank sound, he skipped backward widening the distance between them.

 

"You think that will work? I heard Swordsmen are noble and strategic, but I guess you are just the naive Swordsman. I mean you are number thirteen out of thirteen strongest Swordsmen after all."

 

Maxias didn't disagree to what she was saying. He nodded quietly

 

"Hmm, if I think about it. I am the weakest out of all thirteen, but I don't really mind that. Do you know how hard it is to get the thirteen most skilled Swordsman in the Erlias? Wait, enough of my story, The only problem lies if you are strong enough to defeat mw. Those twelve above me are, but are you?"

 

Maxias provoked them crushed the ground in front of him with his katana. Then he put the katana beside his waist waiting for the right moment to strike back.

Finally, when both Mages were approaching at the same time, it was time for him to make a move. He took out his katana from his waist and slashed repetitively.

 

"Gyuutoku Style: Quivering wind."

 

Out of sudden, wind in the air danced in mid air stopping them from approaching him. Julin tried to get in, but boundary, but it cut everything around it. Julin manipulated his fire to slim form to get pass by thousands of slashes in the air. Maxias wasn't that surprised. He just shook his head as he put katana in the ground crushing around it once again.

 

"Gyuutoku style: Tiger's roar!"

 

It gave out loud and strong powerful pressure making vibration that pushed everything away. Julin and Duliah couldn't resist the power pressure that were against them, but thankfully, She used blue demon as a cushion to prevent from them to go out of the bound. Duliah and Julin stood back again and took a glance of the surroundings.

 

"Hmm, I see, instead of defeating us, you are just thinking of pushing us out of this circle. I thought you were better than that, so called thirteenth Swordsman. Do your best to beat us up three times harder that what we did to your disciple."

 

"Ho? You seem confident in your strength. Just because you know the Achnolo, doesn't make you win this battle. I tell ya, kid, this is not the first time I am dealing with the magic of your kind. Hmm, so my advice is to you is that don't get your hopes up. Be aware of every situation."

 

He gave out a smile as he pointed his katana at them, or rather at the blue demon behind them. Afterward, he made a whirl with his katana making his own boundary. He then put his katana in front of him and slid his two fingers on the flat side of the blade.

 

"Gyuutoku Style: chirping birds."

 

He disappeared out of a sudden when he ended the sentence. And in a blink of an eye, he made an entrance in front Julin. Before anybody could notice, there were plenty of cut marks around his body. When he knelt down with sudden loss of blood, The water demon threw a fist at him. However before the fist could even get near him, he dodged it with ease. It seemed like he knew the pattern of how the attack was going to approach him.

 

"Ya know, we all know that we can open the second gate, well of course mine is different from yours, but we could foresee what will happen in few minutes later, but seeing your eyes are not glowing, you haven't opened up the third gate, have ya?"

 

"Hmm, I haven't opened up yet because of few reason and you damn well know why, Mr. Swordsman."

 

Maxias realized he was standing on the wet ground again so he was waiting for another fists coming at him again, but this time multiple fists surrounded him blocking all the exits. He saw all these coming. through all the images flipping in his eyes. He sighed out loud as he grazed the solid water with his katana

 

"Birds' harmony."

 

His weapon glowed at that moment He hastily leaving triangular shaped marks in every fists that were surrounding him. He moved so fast, nobody in the street could see him. He moved as if it was his zone, kingdom where he could do everything he wanted.

 

Back to reality, water exploded and the water drained the water. Duliah was trying to make another move to strike back. However, she was too late, Maxias was already facing her face to face trying to slash her.At that very moment, unexpectedly, fire blasted behind him and Julin appeared inside of the scorching flame, his eyes glowing with color of his attribute, fire itself.

 

Maxias tried to turn around, but Julin was too quick. He punched him in the back making a quite a few distance from them.

 

"Talk about yourself, Duliah, get yourself together. This is Wataruske Maxias, the Silent Swordsman, we are talking about. Don't let your guard off even for a second."

 

Then he looked at how far Maxias had blown away.from his attack. Then he called out to him as he made a serious face.

 

"So, Wataruske Maxias, Silent Swordsman, are you ready for rouns two?"

0