Book 1: Act II Scene 20 Yukir Rikiyuu
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 20

 

Yukir Rikiyuu

 

Sudden silence in the air, every single Mages surrounding the boundary were either dead or brutally damaged. As though nothing happened, she looked at the surroundings how many she injured and killed. She was wielding a katana just like Maxias except her katana was longer and had red ribbon tied onto the holder that was wrapped with red snake leather. It seemed like she caused a damage all the Mages with her katana. Looking at how much damages she caused, Shikihime's body started to tremble. She wanted to stop, but she couldn't help it. The flame coated hand came down to where Jest was. In front of him there was another flame hand guarding him. Meaning he probably knew the attack was coming. He embraced her when she finally landed on the ground. The embrace made her burst out tears that were stored in her eyes. Truthfully, she was trying to hold it in so that Maxias wouldn't be distracted. Tear jerking went for a while. When her tear stopped, he reached out orange liquid filled in one fine glass Twentieth scene covers what will happen to Shikihime the destination where Maxias and Shikihime will go.

 

Jest smiled at Shikihime while she took the glass observing what kind of liquid it was. He laughed after seeing how curious she was so he told what he poured in the glass.

 

"Ha, ha, you sure are interesting girl, it's just an orange juice. You don't have to worry about a thing."

 

"Orange juice in the bar?" You don't really know how to convince people do you?"

 

When Shikihime took suspicion, Jest Jest took out an orange from his pocket. He started to move around his hand to to show proof. As he observed the orange closely and tell fun fact about the orange fruit he was holding.

 

"You know, I'll give you funny thing just for you. Ordinary, our world, doesn't produce oranges. I discovered about oranges even for me."

 

Shikihime was now confused. Right when she was abbot to ask more question, he added on more information about what happened.

 

"A man named Kanatsuki showed me orange, or rather he was eating it when he first entered my bar. That moment, I asked and learned what it was, he said it grew in his homeland called Earth. So when he saw me interested in this small fruit, he promised me he would bring seeds from his world so I can grow them myself. That day, he taught me how to make orange juice. Funny story, eh?"

 

Shikihime was so immersed into his story, she forgot all about Maxias. She was surprised about this human, but Jest ended the conversation.

 

"I said I wouldn't make it because nobody would buy them, but he said I'll need them someday. And he was right. That orange juice is my first made and served in two years."

 

In change of perspective, the girl was standing still getting mad at Maxias for some reason. This girl's name was Rikiyuu. She had black long elegant hair that slid down to her waist and had matching black charismatic eyes. She was wearing torn out mundane clothing dyed with color of mud. Her height was 5'4 and around her waist there was rope around her wrapping the sheathe of the katana. Strangely, unlike others, she had four sheathes instead of one. Since one was out she had three katanas inside of the sheathes.. Despite her gender and looks, she was the second Swordsman out of thirteen Swordsmen. She also is one of the member in Empty World. She is popular among Swordsman for youngest female Swordsman in the history.

 

Although she was in fairly high rank, she thought that second place was not enough. Rather, she didn't even care about what rank she was in. She only wanted to find one person and one person and that was Xero. He is the top of the thirteen Swordsman and expertㅑsed in many weapons other than swords and katanas. He took his expertise into next level. He won every time with no lose or draw. He shined, therefore, all the Mages and Swordsmen nicknamed him the "Golden Smith." He too was part of Empty World, but was never seen after the Second War just like Kanatsuki.

 

"You know that over did it,"

 

When Maxias talked back to her, she raised one of her eye brows telling him to back off. She quickly unleashed the katana from her sheathe and tried to slice him as she kicked Julin who was on the ground groaning reaching for help.

 

"zyou have gotten too soft, Maxias! This is reality, you could get killed and these guys are just like the Hellbeasts. They are just weaklings, trashI don't know about you, but we shouldn't treat them nicely, just because they are on our world, if they go against the law, they know what it's coming. They have to face the consequences afterward."

 

Maxias took out his katana to press against her katana, but he was barely keeping on. The pressure on her side was too strong. He raised his voice trying to push as hard as possible.

 

"You are just saying that because you can't find Xero, so you keep training and training to become stronger to someday hoping to find him, You have to calm yourself. Nothing comes from good when you are just killing people because they are Hellbeasts or bad Mages. The best solution is to find a solution without fighting."

 

This hit Rikiyuu's nerve. Her inner temper she was holding back burst out ending up yelling at him.

 

"How dare you talk down on me, I am nothing what you speak of. But I'll give you one thing, you got a lot of nerve to tick me off. I don't know how I am going to tell others, but now that you insulted me, I think I am gonna have to kill you."

 

Right when she was about to make her move between two katanas, wall covered in flame appeared out of nowhere stopping her.

 

"I do not want to see another bloodshed in my sight. You caused more damage asit is, this is where you draw the lines. I am well aware of your demeanor, agitated, angry, and greedy when it comes to taking decision, infamous four swords style, Yorukir Rikiyuu."

 

"Heh? You are very informed, to withstand my technique just like that, you must be very strong too. Why don't you fight me, old man?"

 

She faced toward Jest pointing katana at him.

 

"Ha, ha, ha, you sure don't have any sense of what the outcome will be if you do, I thought you were smarter than that, little girl."

 

She wasn't that stupid. She obviously knew and could sense his powerful aura coming from him, but she was always tryng to reach higher even it would cause her being dead. As long as she makes her blood pumping, distracted to think about xero, it was okay. In order to be stronger, one had to defeat even stronger opponent, that was her motto, And when she did, she believed she could meet up the condition with Xero's strength. However, right when she was about to pul out all of her katanas, Maxias stopped her by touching her hand that was about to reach her katana.

 

"Let it go, Rikiyuu, we have no reason to fight. Please, don't do this,I know you don't want to see blood here."

 

"Tch, do you think with those few words of yours are going to stop me from doing so?"

 

Maxias shook his head. There was no point of talking now. He grabbed his katana and pointed at her. She was baffled at Maxias's action. She shook her head right and left as she pitied him.

 

"How naive, you? Pointing a katana at me?You do know I can see right through you. I know what you are going to do next."

 

"I am not too sure about that. Every time you are agitated, irriated, furious, enraged, you seemed to not realize hundreds of pages turning in your eyes. So my attack has been done already,"

 

"Gon Gon Dei Naiet! (Cracks between sky and Earth)"

 

When Maxias said the word, his katana glowed with azure blue light. She tried to look around to see where it will strike, but she was too late. Waves of energy strike through the ground destroying the whole. Rikiyuu jumped high to avoid them, but waves of energy struck down from the sky and combined with the waves in the ground. The combines waves destroyed the whole alley instantly and pushed Rikiyuu away. This made her blow away making quite a distance, but she stabilized her balance quick swing. Out of her katana, black crescent shaped wave came out, but it was blocked by wall glowing with flame.

 

In the ball of flame, one of the arm was embracing every Mages in the alley, other was protecting Maxias, and last one spread to shape into the wall making another layer of the wall.

 

"This is far as you go, little girl.."

 

Rikiyuu tried to slice down multiple times, but it did no good. wall was too thick. With pissed off look on her face she put katans into her sheathe sand walked away.

 

"Che, I'll deal with you guys next time. We will settle it then."

 

When she was finally gone, the ruckus was now gone and pure silence had filled the air.

0