Book 1: Act II Scene 21 Decision
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 21

 

Decision

 

Somewhere, deep in the woods, One life force was in presence. On top of the mud, there lied tall patch of grass that filled the whole ground. violet colored wood surrounding in the background, made scenery more extraordinary. When the purplish leaves fell down as the strong yet calming wind grazed the wood, leaves glowed. This made the forest raised more questions leaving a little suspense behind it. Life force in the present was lying down sleeping, but it didn't take long. This life force refereed to Hella, infamous fire attribute Hellbeast, well known for fighting Fugikawa Sonya. Between her peachy lips, thin grass was hanging.

 

As the sun kissed the patch of grass, there revealed her innocent face along with her dashing fire red hair that slid down on the grass. Although her charismatic eyes were closed, it still had beauty. She wriggled her body when one of the leaves land on her nose. Her eyes blinked a bit waking up as she heard the sound of the wind at that same time. She yawned showing that she was still tired. Out of sudden, Another life force appeared in the scene. This someone was Druel Bataskel, this time he was wearing blue leather cloak outside of black sweater and white jeans. He skimmed her with calming eyes Seeing how she dressed, just see through t shirt that showed black bra and unbuttoned jeans showing a little bit of her black panties, he put his palm on his face.

 

"Nice lady like you shouldn't dress that erotic. Don't you think it's about time you should dress properly like the others?"

 

With voice of one who just woke up, she mumbled.

 

"Don't you judge me, Bataskel. I will dress how I fit. And also, I dress like this for a reason, you should know why my clothing is such revealing, well especially you."

 

"I guess, but why are you in this forest, milady? You shouldn't be in here at a time like this. Your guild members might be worried about you."

 

As she slowly swallowed the grass that was hanging between her lips, She looked up at the cloudy blue sky letting out a big sigh, then faced toward Druel.

 

"Are you sure you got things backward. From what I heard one of your guild member crossed the blue line and attacked one and only Empty World Guild. That is next level of high crime right there. Shouldn't you go back so you could stop your master from killing those who went against the rules?"

 

He paused and thought about it for a moment.

 

"Nah, I probably can't stop him because this might cause more ruckus. It's better when situation is untouched. I think she can get away with it. She is the stubborn one after all."

 

"Hmm, you seem to know who started the ruckus."

 

Druel pressed his hand against his mouth covering half of his face as if he was worried for a second though.

 

"Well there is only one problematic brat in our guild after all. I hope she didn't cause cause enough problem to get executed."

 

Change of perspective to where Kyondame and others were, there lied tall building structured with sturdy blocks of boulders that looked impossible to penetrate through in the middle of the street. The building was surrounded by black iron bars Hellbeasts strolling in the street minding their business stared was gathering around the building to stare at Hellbeasts who appeared out of nowhere. Exact members of seven, Velloke, Jubien, Ai, Kyondame, Hugh, Kiri, Kyondame Ai, Jubien, Hossei finally woke up from crowded noise.

 

They didn't know how the portal worked or how fast it brought them to here, but they felt like they were having a hangover. They each had upset stomach causing them to have nausea and it eventually ended up to vomit in the middle of the street.Right that moment, gatherings of Hellbeasts stepped backward giving them spaces, but of course, in reality, they did what they had to do in order to avoid indescribable abomination coming out of their mouth. This went for a while.

 

While unimaginable things gushed out through their mouth, Swarms of Hellbeasts separated into two section opening up the way. Then through that pathway, Yami made an appearance smiling.. He looked down on them shaking his head with full of disappointment. He cleared his throat as if he was going to humiliate them. And yes, that was what he did. Twenty first scene will cover what happened to those who teleported to Hellios.

 

"Ah, it seems like I didn't miss the fun after all. Look how pathetic you guys are. At least embarrass yourselves after defeating Empty World. You know how many died yesterday just for your sakes? Geez, I had to kill some of them okay?

 

Ai then remembered her friends were part of it. She stood up as she cleaned her disgusting mouth.

 

"What the hell did you to my friends!?"

 

"Ho? Your friends? I don't know you nor your friends, so I can not answer your answer. If I did, they were criminals, I did what I had to do to protect our world."

 

The situation escalated quickly. his attitude ticked Ai off so bad, she initiated to strike without any thought. When she was disappeared with the mild breeze of the wind, he sighed as he put his both chained arms on his left side before her kick went toward his face. Then the kick came from the right, then front, and other possible opening he had. However, how fast she moved kicks didn't reach his face. It barely damaged him. He was able to see every single move she was going to make beforehand. His prediction was very precise. In reflection in his eyes, thousands, millions of pages were flipped over within a glimpse of just little less than a second.. Even though, he moved thirty seconds ahead of the upcoming attack, she could not land a single attack. Within seconds, he was able to comprehend her attacking patterns, he didn't have to open the focal zone to see through her moves.

 

"How pathetic, you can not even use the Overdrive, the final step of the gate and you assumed you can land a punch on me?"

 

He grabbed her collar and instantly knocked her out on the ground.

 

"Ugh."

 

Yami then pointed at her.

 

"I was going to get all of you off the hook, but I guess this trouble maker will not be. You guys strip her naked and beat her up until she dies or I will kill all of you right here."

There were no words for a second, They just stared each other how they were going to handle the situation. Well, if they didn't want to die, there was no choice to kill. They nodded each other looking each other as if they finalized their decision.

0