Book 1: Act II Scene 22 Consequences
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 22

 

Consequences

 

Without any hesitation Five Hellbeasts ripped out Ai's clothing her skin was shown. After that, it was so brutal, Hellbeasts who were there started to look away. All of them started to kick her so she won't make a move. Since she was constantly kicked by them, she was forced to cough out blood Coughing out blood was the first thing, next, she started to vomit. With her hands pressing down on the ground, she sustained a sitting posture as she looked up in the sky. Seeing how free those clouds were, she grinned.

 

When she did, they stopped kicking and stared her for a while. She looked up in the blank sky reminiscing the past how she became who she was that day. Her legs were trembling, but she managed to stand up. Her action was so unexpected they didn't know how to react. They just stared until she got up with two feet. Yami was very intriguing to see her struggle. However, he did not find her action was courageous nor brave, he though her action was pathetic.

 

Despite that, he waited her to say something as he watched her lips moving in his reflection in his eyes. When she faced Yami face to face, he could see her face tired out and covered with bruises stained with blood. However, her eyes were not in any rage nor had any intention of getting revenge.Her eyes were as calm as the clouds in the sky. Twenty second scene will be about disposing Ai's body.

 

Even though her body was exposed to everyone around, she didn't care. She finally opened her mouth as she stared right toward Yami.

 

"Weather, humid, yet bit of mild wind blowing, my status, Rank, B, attribute wind, trained in the guild for twenty years, looked up to being a Guild master someday to make world peaceful."

 

She then took a deep breath to pause and continue again.

 

"How ironic, we say we are the good and they are the bad, and they say they are the good and we are the bad. What do you think, so called founder of Hellios? Is your justice always right?"

 

"Ha~you have entertained me enough, young one. And answer to your question is yes, I am always right. You went against the law, especially the big one. However, everyone gets a second chance. So they did not do anything, but you did. Just because of what I did to your friend whom also went against the law, you got your emotion attached and you tried to attack. That is your sin."

 

Ai didn't step back. She just laughed it off.

 

"Your justice, just killing off your people because they went against the law, you only care about yourself, not others. If you really thought of us as same, you would have not go there at all. You don't see us as same Hellbeasts, you think you are the superior, who looks down at all of us."

 

Before she was about to end the conversation, Kyondame hastily went up to her and punched in the stomach making her to kneel on the ground.

 

"You have no right to talk to him like that, you worthless Hellbeast."

 

"Ha, you are no better, always agitated, full of vengeance seeking Mages to fight. While your sister worries about her father, but you worship who killed your father. How much You are just cold hearted brat who is just blood thirsty."

 

Kyondame went toward her as her arm gradually turned into crescent shaped blade. The before Ai knew it she was stabbed by the blade arm.

 

"You are no different though, you volunteered to help me to invade into Erlias, so that means you also had intention of going into Erlias to kill Mages. What makes you so different?"

 

Blade went deeper to penetrate her body showing the edge of the blade on the other side.

 

"Hmm, I am nothing like you. The reason why I prepare materials to get there was because I wanted to meet someone. Sure I attacked to and killed, but that was what I would do to risk it. Of course that someone wasn't there, so I had no choice to fight, if that Mage had been there, I wouldn't be fighting that day to be honest."

 

Ai breathe slowly to hang on to the life line. She closed her wound with her hand right after Kyondame pulled out her arm. She stared with savage eyes and brought her arm back to stab more brutally this time. Ai, who never had her mischief demeanor while she was with the gang, she showed another side of her.

 

"Tsk, tsk , tsk, Why do you think I am not attacking you and simply getting stabbed? Because of all of your gangs are here to defend? nah, because of the one who is standing behind you? nah. It's rather simple. I was fully aware of this situation was going to come. I am not the only one who will be called out to get killed because of your Master's order. I happen to be the first one for a long time. You might be next."

 

She taunted as she moved her fingers left and right.

 

"Why, you!"

 

In an instant, she pushed her arm to penetrate her chest.Her hand was stained with purple blood. And when she pulled out, she fainted.

 

"Well that took longer than I thought."

 

Yami stepped in and grabbed Ai's vulnerable skinny neck. He raised his arm to lift her in the air. Even then, there was still sound of small breathing. He wasn't that surprised that she was alive though. He closely observed her peachy skin

 

"Kyondame's attack wasn't hard enough, eh? Hmm, you sure are noteworthy. I change my mind. Instead of killing you, I will make you feel pain as much as possible. I will sentence you to go into Blue Line and live the rest of your life there until you die.

 

"Kinda soft, don't you think? I am capable of handling almost all the beasts in the forest and could find plenty of foods to find in there......"

 

Before she could finish her sentence, both of her arms were cut off immediately. It was so sudden, she couldn't feel it at first, but when she did, she screamed with pain

 

"Ahhh!"

 

Yami whispered through her ears as she made speechless face who lost will to fight back.

 

"Hol'up there, who said anything about sending you with a stabled body? Now that I cut off your arms, I wonder how you will survive in the dangerous forest, Ah, I know, you can beg Mages to save you, but I wonder if they will? Or rather will you be alive by then?"

 

When he finished talking, he kicked her out in the sky where Blue Line was at. When she fell down to middle of nowhere in Blue Line, there lied huge beasts waiting to eat her savagely.

0