4 – Special Item Creation Freebie Version~!
514 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
1 year? Yeah, with corona-chan and the bubonic plague I was like, time to write some crap! In any case, I lost the draft for this one(I had one?) so writing a new one from scratch! Can you guess the item?

"Now then... How the hell do I-" I put my hand through the screen and a weird connection pop up in my head.

"Well, that answered that question." As I imagined the free coupon, I pulled my hand free and revealed a stupid looking ticket, complete with a marker of where I need to rip it apart.

[Special Item Creation Coupon(Small)]
Create an object within a 50x50 box shaped area that has none to below average magical content. Imagination and intent are needed to create the desired object.

"Well, well, well... what have we here?" I try to slowly use my mind if I can get what I wanted.

Hmm... well, I can't get a pill to make me all knowing, but I seem to be able to make a pill that would make me very intelligent...

I can't seem to make a potion to make myself immortal but I can make a potion that is able to have a permanent regeneration increase...

Tsk, I can't get the dragon balls.

Hmmmm... Magic huh? I don't know crap about but I can make a lot of handguns and all of them also have infinite ammo but let's see about this one...

Oh!? I can actually make that? Isn't this to much? Eh, I can even give it a growth capabilities!? Holy fuck! Damn it my imagination is crap, I should have read more SciFi! Let's see... yes... yes... YESSSSSS...

Ever so slowly I imagined its features, its specs, its overwhelming power... I filled the box to the brim. I made sure I was able to consume and use it. I made sure it was intelligent but not sentient. I made doubly sure that it would grow. Closing my eyes and holding onto my vision, I tear the piece of paper in two and it slowly dissolves into light.

In the generic clearing, I was looking at a ball of light slowly slowly forming into a box. It was grey in color and even had a metallic shin. It slowly floated to my outstretch hands. Ignoring the notification that had appeared, I licked my lips in anticipation.

"Yesssssssss..." I might have a crazed look but who could blame me? I started feasting upon the grey cube.

It, of course tasted nothing like metal, or anything like it. It was closer to eating medicine but it didn't have that bitter taste. It was also both soft and easy to crumble but would not break apart from the large cube when I took a bite. As if it was made for kids, but I did want it easier for consumption so don't judge me!

I neither had to drink water nor had I had felt stuff, I easily demolished the grey cube in less minute and the notification that I ignored was now right up my face as well as I smirked while looking at my surroundings...

[Connection to Host Established.]
[Connected to Physical Body.]
[Connected to Mindspace.]
[Connected to Soul.]
[AI Operational]

《Special Item Creation Coupon(Small) has been used.》
《Special Item has been created.》
《Quantum Reality Simulator : AI Biochip[Growth] x1 has been received.》

[Quantum Reality Simulator : AI Biochip[Growth]]
Imagined by Lou Rox, a fictional device that may or may not be found at the end of a civilization that has focused on science and the digital world. Able to simulate reality with an accurate score of 99.99%. A gross processing power that can simulate several omniverse, it has reached the ability to quantify infinity(humanized standard). Equip with an Advance AI to perform all complicated procedures and has the ability to process, analyze and store data independently. Soulbound to [Lou Rox], it will grow with the user in both power and age.

Don't expect another one anytime soon. I recommend Endless Path:Infinite Cosmos, The Sinful Life of the Emperor and Dragonborn Saga. What? No I am not a shill, those are just my favorite ongoing novels. It's true, I swear!

Spoiler

PPS - Stay safe! And of course it's a Biochip, it's in the tags!

[collapse]
11