Chapter.03
254 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

No matter how Kai looked at Rian, she really imitate the figure of a devil in his eyes in every angle. Did she and her friends played a truth and dare, and she ended up losing, choosing a dare? No. If she really did, she wouldn’t have done what stalkers would do as to stalk my life.

Kai was starting to doubt the confession Rian made. Although it looked obvious in a way that Rian is playing with him. He kind of couldn’t figure out whether the confession she made was a joke or not. If it is, then it would become a serious problem.

After all, such a stalker kind of attitude of her got him feeling that Rian is bound to get entangled in troubles. He’d rather stay away from troubles before it even process.

I have to think of a way as to escape from her dominance. Kai muttered to himself.

But how… Kai took a glance at Rian. She’s still wearing an angelic smile. It freaks him out just the thought of her strength. Just how is he supposed to escape from her possession? 

As Kai train of thoughts processed, an idea suddenly surfaced.

Maybe that could work! Kai shifted his gaze towards the cloudy sky, as it’s starting to become tainted in gray. In order to defeat the storm, one has to survive the storm. But that doesn’t count as a victory, therefore. To fight the storm, one has to fight it with a storm as well!

To sum it all. Before Kai become her possession, he’ll make the first move before she could!

If I had the control, I can control her! Kai gritted his teeth as he steeled his resolve. Although he hated the thought of making her his own, he’d rather die than become her errand-boy.

Kai took a glance at Rian once again. She’s still wearing the same looks in her face, with a wry smile unlike before. It was as if she had seen through all his thoughts. But, Kai resolve didn’t waiver. He had expected that, since Rian was kind of a smart one. In order to make her my own, I had to slowly understand her first and fulfill her desires.

It may be a thorny path, but taking the peaceful one would only make him in much despair in the latter date. So he’d rather grab the thorn than the one which isn’t thorny.

I have to make her deeply in-love with me! Kai muttered to himself.

Kai smiled in twitching way, and said; “ Since we’re already dating each other, why don’t we go out and have a dinner outside?”

Rian shook her head, she seemed kind of hesistant; “Altho your proposal seemed good, I could only bow in apology because I can’t accept it for some reason.” 

“For what reason? Hrmmm..?” Kai was quite curious as to the reason she’s saying. At the same time, he just really didn’t want to let her off, because he got a feeling he might miss a chance that would never come surfacing again.

“That is…” Rian hid her expression with her palms, before continuing; “It’s bad for a woman to be alone with a man.”

Well, what she said is all but truth! But, Kai felt like she’s just making a reason. He had to be persistence in order to get close to her, so he can’t just give up.

Kai was about to say something, when he suddenly heard the students in his back murmured; “Creep. He’s forcing someone to come with him even at their not own accordance.”

“What would become of our Rian, just what did she saw from that person.”

“Hundred percent agreed…”

Who knew they even misunderstood his short word. Although he really wanted to force her, it’s pain to his heart hearing it within his ears the words of his own doing.

Kai didn’t dare to force her anymore, and decided to gave up on his plan. If only they knew what kind of person Rian is, everything would become easier to him. Unfortunately, they knew nothing. Still, he couldn’t help but shivered when he took a glance at where the other students is. Some is looking directly at him with bloodlust.

Kai shifted his gaze to Rian in order to erase the memory of them targeting him with bloodlust. He hurried pulled Rian’s palm before softly gasping it with his.

As the cafeteria was already crowded, Kai took her to the rooftop.

“What’s your problem? Did I angered you in the past..? If it is, forgive me then!” Slamming his fist towards a wall, upon the railing way upstairs, Rian was forced a few steps back before hitting the end of the wall.

Rian smiled and said; “Not really.” Although her reply was still the same, her tone has kind of coldness mixed into it.

“Then what’s your deal! Why are you doing this to me!?” Kai said.

Rian paused before saying; “Isn’t it quite obvious~~?”

Kai raised his voice as his brows grew larger; “Huh!?”

Rian hand that was motionless a few seconds ago, actually moved swirling unto the emptied air, before landing to the manly chest of Kai. Afterwards, Rian buried her reddened blushing face into his chest, before speaking up with a charming tone; “It’s because, you’re the only one I’m truly in-loved with~~”

Crazy… This woman is crazy! Kai swallowed his saliva, frightened at her appearance…

8