Chapter.04
216 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kai was finally sure of it now. Her affection towards him isn’t false.

Kai swiped her hand away from his chest coldly; “More the reason you should stay away from me.”

Since Rian already knew his plan, he was planning on pushing her away. Although for certain, she won’t leave him alone, he still had to keep trying.

Rian pink lips curled up and said in teasing tone; “What if I don’t want to..?”

Kai retracted his palms from the wall, before turning his back towards her; “Do as you pleased…”

Rian could only look at his departing back. For some reason, her expression turned sour. Kai didn’t saw it because he was walking towards the exit, with no intention of looking back. He wanted to hurried leave the school and hide in his home. No matter what, he ain’t coming back again! Kai swore to his self.

Fortunately, all the way down to the school gates, he didn’t encounter any troubles. He suddenly felt relieved. Finally, she gave up on him! Kai celebrated silently.

But just as soon as he stepped outside the school gate, his vision suddenly turned black. Before he knew it, he was already in an unfamiliar place.

Kai tried moving his arms and legs, but they were motionless, as they were tied in a strong thick tapes. Even though all his body has been tied up, his mouth remained safe.

Kai breathed some oxygen before looking around left, and right.

His surroundings were rather neatly cleaned, all he could see is white spacious tainted background with empty spaces for furniture’s. As he continued scouting the whole surroundings, a figure suddenly emerged out of nowhere. Kai shifted his gaze over that person, and saw a figure of a blonde woman wearing a pair of black clothes. One was a long jean, while the other was a seductive t-shirt. Although her face was a bit familiar in his eyes, he couldn’t clearly see her face due to the poor lights emitted inside the room.

As the figure of woman come in close, her face began showering into the beams of white lights. Soon, her face came in contact with his. The woman drew a short arc with a smile, before sticking her face to his vertically. Her palm emerged out of nowhere and landed into Kai’s chin with a frightening strength. After a while, a streams of breathing surged out from Kai’s nostrils, as he heard a soft moan to his side.

Even though Kai was a man, he couldn’t fight back at all. Her strength was so freaking frightening, that his own felt like a squirrel in front of her. 

Kai expression immediately turned sour.

Rian smooched her lips to Kai’s gasping mouth that seemed like longing for her lips, and squished it for a period of time. It lasted a minute before stopping. Kai expression distorted in pain, as he started gasping for an oxygen, the moment she stopped sticking her lips with his. He couldn’t breathe at all at that short period. To the point where he even saw a light descending from the ceiling, calling out his name.

9