Chapter.07
154 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Kai left the kitchen, he immediately went upstairs and hurried took his book under the desk.

Slipping through page by page, a priceless expression appeared unto his face. Reading novels is what he enjoyed the most. So, before he head to school, he read a few chapters till his alarm clock rang.

By the time his alarm clock rang, he knew he had to stop. Kai went downstairs and took a short calming bath, afterwards suited himself his school uniform neatly, like how a soldier wake up early in the morning to train.

Kai was about to head out from their house, when he suddenly felt an eyes staring at his back. Kai took a glance at their living room and saw not a single soul. Must be just my imagination.

Without thinking further, he slid opened the door knob, revealing a stream of light from the unfading sun.

***

As usual route, Ales woke up 4:00 AM in the morning. Although she only managed to sleep for a few hours, her eyes weren’t sullen deep like a tired salary man, instead it was full in energy.

Lifting her sleeping shirts up, and pulling her pants down, she took a colorful towel before wrapping it to her naked body. 

Her room was in the first floor, so it was easier for her to head over the bathroom, after reaching their bathroom, she immediately took a bath to refresh her self. A half an hour later, Ales exited the bathroom.

With a towel wrapped over her body, her feet’s continued going forward into a familiar place she knew. It was her room. After heading back to her room, like a well trained soldier, Ales didn’t wasted even a single minute and immediately wore her school uniform.

Fixing her skirt to an average line, and making sure her upper clothes were well ironed, she fixed her hair style in a ponytail form.

In the living room. Now that all her preparation is done. Ales went over to the side in order to become part with the darkness. With her eyes gleaming in excitement, Ales took a glance over the clock hanging in the wall.

5:00 AM

As she continued waiting there motionless. Soon, a tired figure suddenly emerged out of darkness. His hair was dyed in black, with his eyes full of black circles. Ales frowned over as she saw Kai. Only today did she saw him really tired. She wanted to rush over immediately and ask him the problem, but since she’s too scared that Kai will be suspicious of her, she didn’t ran over. 

Ales gritted her teeth in resentment towards herself. As Kai continued walking forward approaching the nearby kitchen to his left. Ales pupils never left his side.

After Kai drank the cold water and left, Ales poured an another cold water unto the cup Kai used, before slurping into it from the side where his lips left a marked.

Ales immediately felt delighted. Even though he didn’t managed to get the chance to kiss him for the last time since she’s kind of hesitant. At the very least, her lips touched his own from an in-directed kissed.

Ales drank all the water there is to the cup, until finally following him again.

When Ales glanced over the place where she last saw him, his figure had already faded in the darkness. Ales was immediately alarmed, she knew that he lost sight of him. Just as she was about to looked around elsewhere, the darkened spacious of their bathroom suddenly emitted lights. In a while, the shower suddenly burst out and droplets of water fell unto the soundless bathroom.

Someone was taking a bath?! Ales widened in shock.

Ales didn’t dare to enter to see who it is. Instead, she soundlessly sneaked to her room, before bringing a camera around with her.

At the small hole in the wall leading to their bathroom, Ales took out her camera before fitting in, the lens of her cam but to no vail.  The hole in the wall is much smaller.

Ales threw her camera aside, her eyes were filled with disappointment. In the end, Ales has no choice but to stick her left eye to the wall, taking a peak inside.

Although it’s just a small portion of view, she could clearly see the situation inside. 

7