Chapter 1 – Ah, the grass is green yes.
4k 12 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The alarm went off.

My name is Rito, primarily in the age of 17. I study in the Goto Cameron School, a pretty known school throughout the district. Today is Monday which is supposed to be the time where i get up and prepare for school like a normal teenage boy.

Except...

"...It's getting hard to sleep lately, is it because of the frequent nightmares?"

Rito has always been well-built due to him trying out multiple sports throughout his middle-school years. He has never committed to one sports but it helped him nonetheless. Through a recommendation, he was able to get into Goto Cameron High School.

But right now, he's staring at himself in the mirror. A relatively huge bags could be seen swelling under his eyes. 

Rito could be described as messy due to how his hair has grown to the point where half of his eyes are covered by it, hiding also half of his charms. You could say that he looks like a hentai protagonist.

"No point dwelling in it, let's just take a nice warm bath." Rito said as he prepares to walk out of his room.

His household consists of a lovely parents and a beautiful 2 sisters. The family is well off considering both his parents go overseas to handle business related to estates. 

You might think that i'm the luckiest guy in the world but that's where you're badly wrong.

My house is built in three floors, the third mainly for our parents and business related rooms, the second for ours and the first for essential spaces such as kitchens, dining room, living room, etc. 

The point is, my house is big for a family of 5.

Every floor has it's own bathroom, but the problem is that, right now one of my sisters is using the bathroom in the 2nd floor.

Since my parents are always away, the other floor's bathrooms are shared by the 3 of us.

Speaking of siblings, i'm the 2nd one. The 1st is Kizune, a 4th year in the same school as i am. She is a beautiful charismatic 'older' sister that was supposed to look out for us while our parents are away. She has a blue eyes that matched her dark long hair, a fairly snow-like skin and a glowing personality that makes her look as the shining child of our household. The problem is, underneath that holy princess bombast is a cunning, manipulative and foul-mouthed personality.

The 3rd and the youngest is Kira, also has the same looks as his sister. Why it gotta be that way though?!

Anyways, the problem for her is that she acts like a gyaru. A complete opposite on the outer shell than her sisters. While she is a beauty, she tends to act like a delinquent. As a brother, i am not-so-proud to say that i have received a couple of ass-kicking from her. Making her my 'oni' sister.

And that sister is currently the one using the bathroom that i was supposed to use. I even prepared hotwater like an hour ago. I'm so fucking irritated.

And yes, i'm always oppressed in this household, not because i'm too weak to fight back but because i'm literally helpless as a man in a woman-powered jungle.

I bang the door in frustration as i shout:

"Kira! Why are you using my bathroom especially my hot water! Why aren't you using the one downstairs!" 

The sound and steam emitting from the door only furthers my anger.

Unfortunately, i'm just able to complain and nothing else.

It is currently 7:03 in the morning and our classes starts at 7:30 sharp. The distance from my house to the school covers for about 10 minutes so i only have 17 minutes left for shower and breakfast.

This is why this house is so goddamn annoying i just wanna choke these girls. I mean literally asphyxiation don't even care if it's a fetish as long as i'm able to vent this anger.

"You got a problem with that? W-Why don't you come in, pussy!" A soft but loud sound reverbrated inside the room.

What gall! She really knows how to press my buttons and activate my gojira modes (god i love that movie). Alright! You wanna play that way?! Let's fucking see.

Without hesitation, i let myself in and hurried to close the door. 

The tub was separated by a thin but translucent curtain so i was able to see her figure but it was masked with steam popping off her tub.

Gotta admit though, they are sexy. Sexy enough to be gravure idols but don't get me wrong, i don't hit that 'way'. Let's keep our fetishes to ourselves mkay?

"You're goddamn right, i'm gonna come in next to your kitten!" I angrily exclaimed while not minding how it badly sounds. (the dialog is like the ticket to court trials)

She went silent but i can sense that she's surprised that i let myself in. But i don't got time for that, i need to go to school. That was my only requirements to be able to receive weekly allowances from my parents.

Hurrying, i jumped into the tub, squeezing in a spot where her feet are relaxed on. And she immediately retracted it, seemingly an invitation.

"H-Huh! D-Didn't knew you g-got it on you! Congrats f-for finally advancing to degenerate stage." My sister exclaimed while just covering her lower private parts and leaving her bare D-cups shaking. She also lowered her head and just mutters incoherently. Apparently, she's embarassed but not like i give two-shits if i see her like this knowing it's just temporary.

I immediately relaxed from her smart-ass reply and started washing my body and hair while looking disinterested in the piece of meat in front of me.

Kira on the other-hand is squirming while blabbers god-knows-what words softly. She keeps on sneaking glances at my body then my face. Oh hoh-hoh never seen a real mans body and a prince like face.

I grin as i thought of those while hurrying to wash my body. I spent the next 5 minutes finishing my bath and ignoring the kicks and smart remarks on me.

"Y-You fucking pervert! You- Y-You were enjoying it weren't you!!!" Kira cries as i step out of the tub.

Come to think about it, Kira never did any washing but just stared at me.

As i dressed in my uniform, i ran past the hallway where i just saw Kira wrapped in a towel, blushing and breathing roughly. Her legs were wobbly and she nervously stares at her surroundings.

DNC!! (Do not Care)

I ran past her and went downstairs to grab food only to meet my archnemesis, my older sister, Kizune.

"Good morning Rito-kun!" She greeted me while crossing her fingers, smiling brightly and puffing out her chest.

I instinctively raise my awareness to the maximum. This is the most basic primal instincts for animals when they sense a predator. In this case, i'm a jaguar and this sister is a silver-back gorilla. Although i can evade most of the times, she will most likely overpower me in anything.

Her angelic looks, talented and motherly aura. Did i ever mention she's the vice-president in the student council too? Yeah, cause she's Miss Pain-In-The-Ass.

Literally, if i had spicy foods in midnight, she's the hemorrhoids in the following day. Poetic but disastrous.

God i hate her.

"...Morning too..." I answered while i looked at her eyes with vigilant stares.

Suddenly, her pupils went black as she revealed a sinister grin and then.

"You're not supposed to answer to me that way you fucking useless piece of shit."

Yep, there's princess perfect there with the usual skit.

Commanding my ass, i'm a living mascot and a test subject here.

"I'll be grabbing my food, take care." I spoke to her while starting to make way to the fridge when she suddenly waved a hand infront of my face.

"Not so fast, retard. You gotta taste my cookings today remember?" She 'innocently' tilted her head while giving me a pleading evil look.

I was about to give an angry rejection but then remembered 'that'.

When my sister saw my expression flicker from rage to defeated, she grinned even more while her pupils moved to the back of her head and she started shaking, like ALOT. 

Her breathing became ragged and she wasn't standing properly now. She then bowed strangely and when i was about to walk from the fucked up hollywood troupe, she raised her body again but this time she wore a euphoric expression while the corner of her lips are revealing drools. Her hands covering most of her faces. Her breathing was now even more loud like she just had an orgasm.

I stood there giving a shocked to dumbfounded look at my sister who is spasming non-stop in front of me.

I decided, i gotta move before even more fucked up possessions possess the fuck outta my virgin balls.

This family is really fucked up and i am not so lucky after all.

63