Chapter 3 – Beginning
2.7k 14 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

On a secluded foreign countryside place. A huge luxurious mansion could be seen in the middle of the plains. The mansion itself was a beauty to be spotted on, much less the scenery.

In one of the rooms, a woman in her 20s could be seen bowing on a chair. On that chair, is a girl that exudes coldness and natural beauty at the same time. 

Her looks were abnormally above average due to being mixed western. Her golden frilly hairs were smooth, her golden eyes and her aura releasing a calm but deadly demeanor. She held a beautifully designed transparent glass goblet filled with what seems to be an expensive wine.

"Rito-sama is currently on Japan, M'lady. Shall i arrange things for you so he will be kept here?" The woman next to the golden-haired respectfully asked.

"No need, i'll personally visit him."

"But M'lady, your Father personally wants you to stay and relax here."

"I know what i want, see to it that you'll provide me a way to Japan today." The girl waved her hand revealing a pearl-like skin.

"Yes M'lady." the woman bowed before leaving.

The golden-haired girl then looked out into the vast green plains and sighed. She then held up her other hand revealing a plastic cheap ring. One that could only fit a child's fingers.

"Do you still remember me?"

She asked to herself before closing her eyes.

...

'I left my wallet at home'

Those words hit harder than i thought.

As i cried inwardly, i was unconsciously ignoring the fact that there is someone being groped infront of me while still thinking about my money.

It's a tad bit a dick move but money solves everything, including the fact that you are reading this and not studying for 2nd term.

Actually, i can call my sisters and risk an ass beating for 18,640 yen! That's a win-win situation except the fact that i also left my PHONE????

Rito kept crying inwardly and cursing his own bad luck. He needed to improvise otherwise he'd eat brick shit during lunch and no one wants to eat pre-heated raw calories. 

But Rito could not think of a single soul that would help him. He even felt more depressed to the fact that there are only 2 more minutes before he arrives at school.

BOO HOO RITO

Suddenly, the girl earlier who was trembling suddenly made a 'yelp' soft sound that made Rito snap out of misery. 

The man earlier was now groping even more parts of the girls body. This made Rito scratch his chin before giving a small sigh.

'This better work or else i'll really eat galactic trash for lunch.'

He suddenly grabbed the man's arms that were touching the girls tatas before forcibly raising it onto the air and shouting madly.

"THIS GUY MOLESTED ME!!!"

The people in train went quiet for a second before turning in to look at us before making a 'eh?!' sound.

"THIS MAN JUST GROPED MY BUTT AND SQUEEZED MY ABS!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs hoping it'll attract other banshees or just pure pity.

"W-What are you saying, brat!" The man tried to shake my arms off but couldn't budge at all. 

"D-D-Don't listen to his c-crap! I would n-never touch a man's butt!" he tried to deny my accusations. 

Did he just dig his own grave?

"So you admit that you grope people, just not boys?" Ladies and gents, we got him.

He broke into cold sweat upon realizing that and then the people around us started emitting hostility and venomous glares at the man, some even hid their babies.

I mean what the fuck are these ladies insinuating. There shall be no gender gaps in chikan some shit like that?

Anyways, the man backed off but when i was about to execute my plan, he suddenly tripped falling on a huge crowd before they broke into: 

"EWWWW! PERVERT! RASCAL! DOG!" All sorts of reactions a woman couls come up. That's right, this is where a girl's arsenal of bat-shit insults shine.

As i stood there stupetified, i notice a fairly small sandals that matched our schools girls uniforms. I then turned to look into the girl who was being groped earlier, now looking at me.

Her eyes were as black as void, her skin were perfect tan, and her lips were naturally seductive. Of course not to mention the huge two wonkers. She suddenly walked towards me while her ponytails swing left and right further enhancing her cute but seductive charms. 

God i have dibs on her!!!

But then i realize, reality is often disappointing.

This was an acquintance of my older sister, my so called 'friend'. Asahina, a top-tier beauty on my school, a walking goddess on par with my sister but in the tits department, she rocks my cock wild.

Now why would that be disappointing Rito!

Hold on you're about to find out.

"Mohi-kun~ You saved me... How can i repay you..." She spoke to me while gazing at my eyes. She closed her face on me while speaking that, i could feel both her tits and the tension building up in my magical wand.

"...Is what you expect me to say right~ Heheh, you are soo naive and also smelly as usual." she then retracted her body from mine, revealing a sinister grin that could outmatch my sisters. 

Yes, she is the epitome of guilt-pleasure. A symbol of blue-balling.

"If you become my boyfriend heheh i would consider your offer earlier..." She revealed a playful smile, this looks like she just forget she got harassed by the 90s.

And what offer i haven't even spoke a dialog. The audacity of this bitch.

Suddenly i remember, i needed money. So why not try to coax this bitch.

When i thought about that, my head went boom with ideas.

The catharsis of the small thread which was binded on my heart suddenly was cut away.

Revenge.

Fight back.

Dominate.

Those three words reverbrated my mind and was suddenly embedded deeply.

This caused my expression earlier to change onto a neutral one. I feel like i have just been born.

The pressure suddenly welled up in my heart as i'm forced to listen to the harsh realities of what was my past.

"Rito-kun is so cute, he likes being pampered by his sisters."

I DO NOT!

"Rito-kun, you are kind of pathetic, you are always bullied by the girls in 4th grade." 

NO!

"Rito... You are just weak. You can't even protect your girlfriend from being stolen?"

I DIDN'T WANT TO!

I...

Was i ever this weak?

As he was stuck in the entromy of his past and the living of his weaknesses. A voice was stuck on Rito's head that will change his life forever.

"Stepping Stones."

Stepping Stones.

They are,

Stepping Stones for me.

Everyone,

Those who wronged me,

Everyone.

He felt a bloom of hatred sprout on his heart as well as a newfound knowledge regarding about woman.

This was not a magical transformation, rather akin to that of a psychological changes within him.

Rito was tied to something, now that a certain message broke free of those restraints, he felt even more free although he don't know why.

Slipping back into reality, he noticed he was in daze for quite a while before turning to look at Asahira who wore a playful look.

Rito suddenly gained composure and for the first time, grinned maliciously.

"Asahina, do you want to know something?"

46