Chapter 4 – Intermission
2.5k 10 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

7:24 AM

After the events on the train, Rito managed to convince Asahina to speak privately on lunch. They agreed to meet on a secluded building meant for seniors. 

"I wanna show you something."

...

Goto School consists of 4 buildings inside a campus. These buildings ranges from 4 to 5 stories tall and each buildings represent a year you are currently in. In Rito's case, he gets the 3rd building.

The 3rd-year is always full of energies and most of the delinquints are always thrashing and running around. Even the most elegant school has these idiots.

As i proceed on my room, i kept feeling a gaze somewhere. Like someone is staring at me.

It was still 3 minutes early till classes start, so i tried to look back to see what kind of stare i'm getting at. 

There were just various 3rd-years consisting of boys and girls surrounding a figure. These people are swarming and encircling the figure like some sort of a bodyguard.

The figure was a female chestnut haired girl, who wore a thin glasses. Her face were kind of beautiful and her lips were red as hell. She also stood tall naturally giving off a seductive charm. Though i could not see her tits from afar, i could see the fact that she's staring at ME?!?

I tried to look behind me to see if she was staring at someone else but the piercing gaze was really meant for me.

Now that's weird, she's kinda popular though.

I thought while also redirecting my gaze to hers, this in-turn made her flinch which made the surrounding senpais notice.

"Hey! Isn't that creepy weed-kun!"

"Eww! The student council said he is a disgusting creep and a delinquent! Why is he looking at our idol!"

"Protect our idol at all cost!"

"Yeah!"

The girls started to venomously glare at me whilst the boys tried to avoid my gaze, probably intimidated.

I sigh, i really am weak. Can't even clean up my name.

Yes, i've been the center of various rumors created by my sisters and other girls. It's to the point i only have one male friend.

While shaking my head, i enter my classroom with a dejected face.

Meanwhile, back on the hallway outside Rito's classroom. The senpais surrounding the girl who was staring at Rito suddenly said,

"Are you alright, Rika-chan?"

"Yeah, did he violate you?!"

The girl then raised her head, revealing a flustered expression.

The senpais noticed the expression and immediately thought she was scared badly.

"Don't worry Rika-chan! We'll protect you."

"Don't be scared."

"We'll do our best to keep him away from you."

Starting from that day, the problems for Rito would continously arise.

...

"Good morning, everyone."

"Good morning, teacher!"

As i sit back on my seat, the classes officially started. As for me, i'm seated on the center most part of the seating arrangement. Although i have no problem, it's just that my left side is always an empty seat, like there's someone purposefully being absent. 

Although i've no idea who was it, i got the gist that they don't want to sit next to a 'creep'.

My other side on the other hand, is my one and only friend in this cold hell of a place. Eito, a video-game addict that barely studies, he is also damn fat and importantly, a massive pervert.

But not just a pervert, he is a genius pervert. He rigged the whole girl's locker with spy cameras, the entire building's girl's bathroom, and placed a secret camera under the desks of one of the hottest teachers in the school, gaining him a view on her skirt everytime she sits. 

How fucking smart is that, and to top that, i only know of his secret. That means i'm more smarter than him. Ehehe

"Partner! Did something bad again happen to you?"

Did i ever mention he is a sincere and caring friend?

"Anyways, why don't you let me copy your homework for a panty-shot of the class president. Heheh."

Yeah... He really cares.

"Are you crazy?! Okay here you go." I said while handing him my homework.

...

Time passed and lunch arrived. I also went to the supposed location of our meeting place. I just hope she'll arrive.

There were supposed to be 5 buildings on our school, but was later defunded by the principal due to it being useless. The foundation was already made so it kinda looked good except for the fact that it was locked. Though, i know most students come here to mess around and fuck.

There is no security guard! Nice!

I made my way to the 3rd floor by stairs, rushing cause i am fucking hungry. There i saw one well-conditioned room popularly used for sex, and what surprised me is that Asahina was there, waiting and playing with her phone.

From an outside perspective, she was really beautiful with or without make-up, and her beautiful F-cups paired with a meaty but soft thighs clearly signifies her sexiness. In other words, she was a top-tier fap material.

It was 7 more minutes before our supposed agreement to meet up but she already went here earlier than i thought, i wanted to talk to her as early as possible to see if i could interest her an info for money.

I wanted to start using her.

That was my plan, the start of the supposed give-and-take relationship. My only ticket to be able to move around achool freely. I thought if i could get her curious everytime, we could form a partnership and keep her in check.

As i prepare to open the door, i was suddenly motionless when i heard a voice coming inside room.

"Haah~... Haah~... Haah~..."

Moaning could be heard clearly. This made Rito dumbfounded before his malicious grin appeared.

He remembered that he was given a little camera by Eito as a means to snoop around, and he never knew it would be of use today. Without hesitation, he reached to his pockets, grabbed the gadget, placed it on one of the hole where you could see Asahina flicking her beans while staring intently at her phone.

And pressed, 'Record'.

...

5 minutes had passed since Asahina was masturbating intensely with her hand, she reverted back to her dignified playful look. Not a trace of her perverted expression and the eruption of her pussy. 

While i, Rito, enjoyed every bit both pervertedly and psychologically. This was it, the legendary tool to start a hentai, the 'blackmail material'. 

He never knew it would turn out this way, he just couldn't believe how much power now he had. This was a major development on both his personality and plan. 

The feeling of power, the feeling of someone who can dominate and most especially, revenge.

He found a new move on his arsenal, 'snooping' ability is now unlocked.

'Can't wait to play Tom Cruise on the bitches that rode my rodeo throughout my life and never paid a single yen.'

He thought to himself while wearing a wide grin.

He then knocked on the door while reverting back to serious mode.

"Are you there?"

I said.

"Yes~ Kohi-san come in~"

She said.

I instinctively pictured her spreading her pink roses to me while she said that.

"Yes, i'm cumming."

Damn, hope she didn't hear that.

I let myself in, and found the classroom empty with no chairs and only one teachers desk. There, Asahina was sitting in an erotic way puffing her chest out.

She's teasing me to put me off-balance.

Yeah you just do that, keep teasing me. I want your proud self to keep being more proud, i'll play your way and inflate your ego. Then— Then... Shove the blackmail straight into your face. Ahhh~ imagining her expression change just by that. I feel blissful already.

I'm excited, and i can't help it.

I'm aroused, and i fucking like it.

Not because she's pretty or sexy, but because... i can destroy her and probably start turning her into a sex-craving idiot.

"Soooo Kohi-san~ What is it that you want to say? I hope you're not gonna confess to me~ That's just no wayyy~ You're too ugly and smellyyy~" She playfully spoke to me while pretending to be embrassed.

"S-Sorry i brought you here, i-i didn't know w-where to meet." I pretended to be a flustered idiot.

This in turn gave a huge reaction and smile to Asahina, she then stood up and started to get closer to me, probably wanting to tease me even more.

And as a response to that, i pretended to flinch regularly while avoiding her gaze and lowering my head.

"Are. You. Embarassed. Kohi-san~" She playfully whispered in my ears. Her breathe were hot and it entered my brain.

"Ara ara~ Kohi-san, we could always meet on a hotel~ Or on a love hotel!" She kept on going.

"Or... We could do another fun thing right now~ I know you've been staring at me with those lecherous eyes of yours. Do you wanna touch my breasts? Do you want me to touch your dick?

"Ah— Eh— Uh—" I acted like i stuttered like a native monkey protagonist.

"Ara, touch it~ Go on, Kohi-san, claim your prize~" She playfully whispered to my ears then retracted her body and purposefully displayed her massive tits, seemingly an invitation.

Now as a gentleman, every invitation is a chance. Who am i to kid around, a huge buffet infront of me?

I slowly and shakingly raised my hand to touch her breasts, and her breathing started to get ragged.

Just when i was inches away from cupping the whole enchaladas in my palm, she retreated a step.

Ah, the popular 'you've been baited' move.

She then burst into laughter,

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

"THAT'S SO FUNNY KOHI-SAN"

After a moment of laughter, she revealed a disdainful look at me.

"Did you really think you could touch me with your disgusting hands? Did you even think how lucky you are to be breathing the same air as i am? Did you even think how lucky you are to be in the same room as me? No, because you are pathetic as fuck. I'd rather let someone else touch my holy body."

Yep, there's the rotten bitch, god i regret saving her from being molested.

There will be no next time, i thought.

"S-S-Sorry S-Senpai!!!" I said while i lowered my head and did a bow.

Just a bit more Rito! Endure a bit more, we'll thoroughly enjoy tormenting her soon.

Listen to that erogame the old man ye sold.

I put my dignity and resolve in this.

"You are so pathetic i'd rather let other people look at my breasts, just not you. Do you think you are capable of dating me?! Not in this lifetime. Not a chance, do you think someone as smelly and as ugly as you will ever get a girlfriend as pretty as i am?! You are the very definition of degenerate retard. You are so creepy kohi-san, if not the fact that Kizune is your sister, i'd already put your ass behind bars."

Damn, she's not wrong. I mean the part where she said i'm Kizune's brother. The others are just pure bullshit.

I remained silent, unaware of the fact that Asahina took it as a signal of my defeat.

"If you do what i want, i mig—"

"Asahina, what do you think of this."

I interrupted her then faced her with my malicious evil grin as i reach out to my pockets.

It's time.

43