Index
2.5k 7 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'll post these every once in a while to update you guys about the characters in the story in case i might remove and add changes to people in the lore. Don't worry, i'll highlight the important characters of the story.

Important Characters : Bold

Unsure Characters : Not Bold

————

[Rito] - Our protagonist and the mastermind of all evil happening in the world! Has a huge cock that makes horses pale in comparison. That's just an exaggeration by the way. He also lives with a non-existent rich parents and two bitches that are super kind to him everyday. He is also au natural in every sports, making him also quite sturdy and strong, but not muscular. Think of Batman but he was a sex-crazed high schooler who just discovered the meaning of masturbation.

[Kizune] - The eldest sibling of Rito's household. Manages the house and every other necessities. Has a weird fetish about incest-rape on his own brother. Weirdly cold and foul-mouthed but loves his brother dearly. Is said to be beautiful and talented, making her the vice president of the student council in the prestigious Goto School. She is known to be extremely gentle and kind, and her busty D-cup further supports her motherly aura. A year older than Rito. Probably a route soon. (I know, you're welcome.)

[Kira] - Youngest sibling of Rito's household. She exactly looks like her older sister, Kizune, except, she tends to act like a gyaru and delinquent. She is abnormally powerful like the author just decided a powerful busty younger sister. She is also D-cup and likes to mess around with Rito. She regularly beats him because of the fact that she's not getting any attention from her brother-dearest. She is a tsundere.

[Blondie] - Let's settle for blondie as i argue what's the best name for the rich mysterious girl. Nothing is much known except for the fact that she's rich and she also know the galactic hero, Rito. She casually holds a small plastic ring in her hands, signifying the importance of the object.

[Rika] - Not much is known except she also know who Rito is. Kinda popular within the 3rd building. She has a chestnut hair and a pale white skin. She wears a round thin glasses and is quite tall.

[Asahina] - The busty gal of the 4th year building. Considered as a top-beauty except for the fact that she's short. She has an infatuation or a liking to bully Rito on a regular basis. She has the same attitude Kizune has except she is extremely provocative and playful. She got blackmailed after playing jack in the beanstalk in one of the abandoned rooms. She now serves as a potential meat toilet for Rito.

[Eito] - Rito's only friend. A massive pervert that is genius in snooping or peeping. Has various gadgets and toys relating to snooping or sex. He is fat but was handsome before he grown into a 4 ton liquid tank. I don't even know where he gets his things.

————

That's it for now, i'm loving the support i get as a new author/writer. I hope you guys help me out throughout the series and i might just become serious about it LOL. Enjoy


34