Chapter 5 – Compromise
2.5k 12 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Life is not good for our hero Rito. Just this morning, he woke up from a nightmare of him being crushed by massive tits. Every night, he always dreams of it and it sort of feels kind if realistic for him. Like there is really a deadly soft bomb laid on his face when he sleeps.

Of course, he could never wake up once he sleeps, and that was always a question he might not get the answer. 

But, that miserable day was replaced with a blissful mode for the current Rito.

Currently, Rito is standing on an abandoned room staring out on the window contemplating life.

"Ahh, life is beautiful." He goes poetic then to a moaning expression.

"S-Slow down, Dog-hina." 

A girl could be seen kneeling in front of Rito, holding what seems to be a massive mighty hammer branded by Odinson.

That's right, a teary-eyed Asahina is holding Thor's mighty hammer, Mjolnir in her little hands.

Her expression blushing but that of a defeat. You might say the author is a prude but hey, never hurts to get a laugh from you guys.

You might ask, when did this beautifull busty innocent chick start from playful to holding a 8 foot long subway schlong.

...

Rito's life has always revolved around doing things he liked and especially caring if they are right or wrong. When he was a kid, he always sought for the right treatment no matter how is it done. 

This was the sole reason why there were various females accompanying him in life.

You could say, Rito grew up as a righteous bastard.

But when the people in his life started mistreating him, he just ignored it and pushed it down deep in his heart hoping to forget it.

The truth is, he was hurt, both as a guy and as himself. He could never deny the fact that most females that ruined his social life also ruined his ego.

This is why he started to not care about looks and tried desperately looking for ways to improve his happiness.

That's why when he the string that tied that held the 'righteous rito' deep in his heart got cut, the 'bastard rito' suddenly woke up.

Although he didn't fall into despair fully, he could sense a feeling of urgency to get professional help. Although just a little bit.

"Asahina-chan~ What do you think is this?" Rito said while holding a mini-camera playing a video of Asahina profusely masturbating.

"Asahina-chan~ You won't get mad at my rude remarks of calling you that right? Especially if someone caught you red-handed masturbating in an abandoned room! Oh my! What would the senpais in the 4th building think of Asahina-chan?" He covered his mouth while happily spoke it.

Asahina stared at Rito with disbelief before it is covered with pure terror and her trembling.

This is it!!!

Ahhhhhh!!!

This feeling!!!

Rito could not believe that the arrogant, playful and egoistical Asahina before would shiver uncontrollably from fear right now.

He felt cloud nine.

"D-Don't..." The previously strong girl now weakly tried to reach for the gadget in Rito's grasps but was too slow.

"Ah Ah Ah, Don't what? Don't show this to your friends, to your family, to your classmates and especially that one senpai on baseball club? Is that what you meant? Asa. Hina. Chan~?" As he moved the gadget away from Asahina, he knew from the erogame he played that if a female is devastated and in a state of shock, her mind will be in a disarray and turn vulnerable. So he needed to take advantage of the momentum and thoroughly break Asahina's mind.

Asahina broke into cold sweat and her eyes started to form water when she heard that especially the last part. Her mind went blank as she lost all reasoning and just imagined her friends and that boy disappearing forever in her life.

She gritted her teeth in sadness and then spoke,

"What do you want."

...

"Dog-hina, i think we should form a business partnership, don't you think so?" He said while looking at the sad perverted act of Asahina rubbing his cock.

'Can't believe a virgin like me got to make one of ths school idols rub her hands on my cock. Can't wait to tell mini-kurokawa this (Eito)'

"Y-Yes..." Asahina answered in a soft mutter while looking away from Rito's proudful look.

'Her face, her expression, i fucking love it!'

Rito thought to himself before saying,

"Wonderful, you'll be my ears and hands for a month, is that okay for Dog-hina?" Rito excitedly asked before continuing,

"After doing all the things i ask of you during this month, i'll delete the video and we'll pretend we never had any sort of connection. I promise you that. Just a month, be my obedient dog-hina, of course i would never ask you about sex or any other extreme acts without your consent."

When Asahina heard this, she widened her eyes in disbelief as the terms for this relationship was announced.

It was simple, be my dog and i'll delete the video.

And on top of that, no sex or any other extreme perverted acts. Of course handjobs, blowjobs, assjobs and titjobs were an exception.

Now why would Rito only want that? 

It's because the blackmail wasn't enough to completely break her spirit. But fret not, he had another plan for her, 'corruption'.

Because Asahina was a perverted girl, he would resort to making her crave cock herself no matter who. And he had plenty of ways to do that thanks to that erogame he played from the old man ye.

When Rito didn't hear a response, he spoke again in a demanding voice,

"I guess you don't want to? Okay, you can stop and i'll just spread these to the senpais in the 4th building." He quickly reminded her of the consequences.

He reached out to his pockets and pretended to wave it infront of Asahina while secretly taking photos of the situation where she was holding a cock, it might further concrete his standing in the case she tries to fight back.

"N-No! I accept! I-It's just that... Nevermind, i accept!" She quickly followed with a remark.

In her mind, she couldn't believe that the boy he bullied wouldn't even wanna rape her or take her virginity. It was simply fascinating. She thought,

'Maybe it has something to do with him still being scared of me! In that case i'll make sure he regrets fucking with me.'

Asahina's expression spelt like that when Rito saw the surprised and secret happiness in her eyes.

'She took the bait!' He inwardly cheered.

"Good, now make me cum, my dirty pet." He then grabbed Asahina's hair and rubbed his cock on her face. 

Rito's massive cock slapped the fuck out of Asahina's daze. She was still surprised to see how gifted Rito was, making her nervous and excited at the fact that this rod might pierce her insides and rearrange her guts.

"Y-Yes..."

Asahina then put the head in her mouth while teary-expressioned looked at Rito in his eyes. Still blushing and breathing raggedy.

Rito still had another 30 minutes before lunch ends, and he'll make sure to spend it wisely.

Without hesitation, he slammed the entire length deep into Asahina's throat while the girth widened both her mouth and eyes.

'Oh boy, i'm gonna enjoy life this year."

 

44