Chapter 7 – Disastrous
2.2k 12 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What do you want?" I vigilantly asked her while masking my worries. Of course, her suddenly acting like this also kind of woke up my brotherly instinct.

I am currently on the dining room eating her cookings while she just stares at me and smiles occassionally after i take bites from her cooked chicken.

"Ahhh~ That's no good, you have to finish my cookings first, you piece of shit." Her previous smile were suddenly replaced with a disdainful look.

I groaned inwardly, what's the point of worrying to someone like her.

I just hurried to finish her food, it was top-tier though, just can't say anything that'll make her extra cocky tonight.

"How was it~ Was it specially okay?~" She suddenly leaned on the table where she sat next to me. She brought her face to me and emitted a faint hostility.

"...It was okay..." I tried to not laugh. It was funny how i'm currently thinking of ways to destroy her confidence.

That's it! Let's make my sister into an accomplice! 

Since she fucks with me way tokomuch let's give her a taste of her medicine but keep the sexy things in bay, i don't plan to swing that way yet.

"Are you hiding something from me?"

Her voice suddenly snapped me out of my daze. It was a really creepy way of how she said that. My instincts told me this was a grave danger for me.

I suddenly turned to look at her with a confused expression but her face reeked with a blank and dull look while she stares at my soul intensely.

That made the hairs on my skin stand on their own.

Even if she was pretty, the expression she had didn't change the fact that it was morbid, even the air changed around us.

The silence of the room and the motionless two figures just further added the atmosphere.

"...What.. What are you talking about?" This was serious. Whatever she's planning or thinking has something to do with my life.

"Haah~ That's no good, Rito-kun, don't lie to your sister." She smiled as she shook her head.

"Especially if you're cheating on me."

I widened my eyes and couldn't take it anymore. I stood up while slamming the table.

"What the fuck is your problem?! If you just want to fuck around, do it tomorrow, i'm quite tired!"

Cheating?! Is she out of her mind?! She really turned into an idiot.

Before i could even take another step, my wrist was caught by Kizune's grasps, and it was painfully powerful.

"Kizune! What's the meaning of this?!" I shouted as disbelief covered my face. 

She stood up from her seat while locking my wrist in her abnormally powerful grasps.

What the fuck, is the girls in my bloodline this powerful? Might as well sign them up on woman's MMA.

Her face was devoid of expression as her grim-like eyes stared at me. There was no longer any kind of 'sister' there, just a woman longing for a partner.

"...Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine... Mine..." She mutters incoherently under her breathe. She started trembling intensely before a second passed and then she spoke,

"Who was that girl you were with in the abandoned building during lunch."

I snigger before changing into a stoic expression.

I answered in a rough voice:

"Why does it matters to you?"

Seriously? She acted strange because she saw me with a girl? She's awfully acting like a girlfriend today! How odd.

Hearing my response, she formed a wide evil grin. And that just adds to my irritation, let's fuck with her for the first time.

"You know what, scratch that, she's my girlfriend so why should you care."

After i spoke those, the force holding me on place suddenly got much more powerful and she started to trembling again. It hurt alot so i started to struggle using all my might but couldn't budge it. I might've pissed her alot, i broke in cold sweat. 

"...EVEN IF... EVEN IF... EVEN IF... RITO... I... TRIED... SO... HARD... FOR... YOU..." She raised her face and then she revealed an extremely depressed face. Her eyes were gushing with tears really hard, her previous scary face were now pale mortified like she just lost a treasured toy. 

Seeing her like this broke my spirit, how could i do this, to my own sister. I know we ain't on good terms but she was still my sister, seeing her like this filled me with guilt even though i don't know why.

I stopped struggling and approached the sobbing older sister, vulnerable and weak. All her defenses went down as she stood there like a weak frail girl.

Even if i don't know why she just suddenly cried and sobbed, it hurt my heart. So i wrapped her in my arms and embraced her, she kept on sobbing and muttering words i couldn't properly hear. She wrapped her arms around my waist as a response and her tits were pushed against my chest but i don't got time to think about that.

Meanwhile, just outside the dining room, another figure was secretly sitting against the wall near the door, she was shaking and seemingly crying but no voice leaked out from the figure. This was none other than Kira. Who was sobbing non-stop listening to whatever the conversation was.

She put her head on my shoulders and we just stood on the room, embracing each other. I then whispered to her who was still crying uncontrollably,

"I'm sorry."

"WAHHHHH!!"

She kept on crying, so i kept on patting her head. By this point, my shoulder is so wet with her tears.

"She isn't my girlfriend, she's Asahina-chan. We just talked about me borrowing money from her because i left my wallet." Although i don't know why i said that, i felt compelled to do so.

And her crying ceased a bit,

"I-Is that... t-true?" She said while burying her head on my chest.

"Yes, and i'm sorry if you misunderstood, don't you know Asahina-chan? How could you not recognize her."

"...Y-Yes i do, but i wanted to hear it from you... But, Asahina was rumored to be a two-faced girl, i just don't want you near her... Y-You might.. You might be gone from us... I know i've been quite rude but i just... i just wanted you to be strong... stronger than before.... WAAAHHH" She strangely was unable to make clear the rest of the words.

What?! She's... This is suspicious!

I knew that she wasn't always like the foul-mouthed bitch she was when we were kids, in fact, we were really close as siblings, but then i lost interest with the two of them when i stepped on middle school, the day i started chasing that one girl, and on that day, i never saw the same loving sister again.

I know she's not a natural villain but this is just so suspicious! I have the feeling that she's probably lying to me but my brotherly instinct is telling me otherwise.

Fuck it, i can't risk a petty revenge for a chance to mend our relationship!

And that rumor too, i'll temporarily lie to her for the meantime as i investigate if the other side of Asahina is the side i saw when she was masturbating, if not, i'll stop meetinf Asahina and just end our relationship, but if my sister lied...

"...Really? Well then, i'll stop meeting Asahina-chan from now on." I then spoke softly to her.

She raised her head to face me, her expression really messy, and asked me,

"Really? Rito-kun won't meet that bitc— woman anymore?!"

I widened my eyes before returning into a caring expression.

"Yes."

She then buried her head and stopped her sobbing,

Underneath though, Kizune was madly smiling as she thought her previous act completely fooled Rito.

'That bitch!!! Wait until i get my hands on you!'

She secretly vowed to erase Asahina completely.

Rito was oblivious to the fact that her sister was fooling him, but still wore that skeptical eyes.

'I need to hurry and get to the bottom of this, i'm having the same bad feeling i felt back in middle school.'

42