Chapter 11 – Rito and P.E
1.8k 6 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the earlier events, i went back to the main building.

In the classroom, it was bursting with teenage activity, gossips and casual talks.

Friends and couples laughing and inviting each other out.

While me, i'm stuck with Eito. But it's not like i hate it, it's just it sucks to have only one friend.

We were currently talking about how we have a common ground on our favorite way of cooking an egg.

Suddenly, the bell rang, signifying the end of lunch.

It was now P.E.

Me and Eito went to the locker to change into our gym attires while he casually pulls up his phone and shows me a live feed of the girls changing in the other locker room.

"I'm telling you, that busty chick at Class 1-B likes me! Look! If a girl stops when i stare at her, that must means she's embarassed or likes me so much right?"

Eito happily squeals in my ears.

...

Meanwhile, on the gym, a group of girls playing hoops could be seen.

"Moah, the regional tournament is a pain in the ass, how come coach wants us to train everyday!"

"Exactly, i wanna watch netflix today and chill with my boyfriend."

"Lucky you, you got a boyfriend i don't even know if a tomboy like me can ever get one."

On one of the girls is a dark-skinned girl, her height seemingly the same with Rito, and her short but silky black hair casually dances. Her body proportially feminine but exudes a manly aura that fits her firm C-cup breasts and her naturally beautiful face.

"Captain, aren't you going to complain to the coach? You always say that you need to take care of someone every afternoon."

"Yeah, Kaoru, i've never seen you spend an entire day in the court."

The girls spoke to the dark-skinned girl.

"...It's okay, besides it's P.E today..." She then softly said the rest of the words making only the 'it's okay' audible.

She wiped her sweat on her face that revealed her beautiful features, and a sharp look could be seen in her eyes. 

She looked out on the door of the gym, her eyes were filled with excitement and happiness.

Rito is currently sitting and writing god-knows-what in a paper. He occassionally stops and looks at the gym shorts of the girls in the class before starting to write again.

The contents reads as following,

[today is tuesday and i have never felt so creeped out in my entire life... (pause) ...i have realized that i have an innate talent on making a single yen coin spin for about 2 minutes... (pause) ... (proceeds to draw a dick in when which he changed into a face of a cartoon rabbit.) ... (pause) ...]

He was waiting for the teacher to arrive and bring them to the gym but since Eito went out masturbating, he just boringly spent his time alone.

Just outside Rito's room, a girl could be seen fidgeting and nervously walking around past Rito's room back and forth.

She's wearing a baggy loose jacket that covered her upper body down to half of her legs. She wore a thin glasses and her neatly tied ponytail swayed around as she tried to sneak glances everytime she timidly walks past Rito's room.

She keeps on staring at one guy writing for a minute before becoming flustered and walking away just to come back in a minute.

At the end of the hall, A group of 3rd-years consisting of boys and girls in their gym clothes worriedly looked over the girl. They hid behind a wall while they speak to themselves.

"Rika-chan must've been so terrified, she must've got a trauma for looking at that weird boy yesterday, and now she's trying her best to overcome it!"

"That's right! Our Rika-chan wants to be strong enough to overcome this hurdle alone! We must cheer for Rika-chan and even hate that boy!"

"Yes! For Rika-chan!"

"Protect and cherish our goddess!"

"Let's fight that demon and make sure he won't be able to get close to our goddess!"

"Enemy of our Goddess!"

Of course, Rito is oblivious to this. But he noticed some of his classmates, especially the boys murmuring and staring with a blank look somewhere.

They were blushing, which made the other girls glare at the source.

Rito also got curious so he looked at the place where they were looking at and saw a girl wearing glasses and abnormally baggy loose jacket outside the door. Her face were extraordinarily beautiful and her lips were roses red. Rito could spot a neat beauty mark near her mouth. Her skin as pale as snow. 

But what caught Rito's attention was the stare she was giving. A sharp but concentrated stare at him.

Their eyes were locked for a minute before a movement of her lips moved.

Technically, the girl said something about 'love' but Rito could only make out 'food'.

He got confused before the girl stiffened and jumped, she blushed even more and lowered her head before finally dashing out of the scene.

Rito widened his eyes, was she staring at me and trying to say something? She was the same girl yesterday if i'm right.

"Did you see that?! She was looking at me!"

One of the male student behind my back stood up and arrogantly announced to the class.

The classroom went into a heated conversation.

"She was really cute and pretty!"

"She is totally my type, let's ask her out!"

"Oi, she's mine you nerd."

"That bitch is seeking attention on our class prince?!"

"I know her, she's the popular 'goddess' of the 4th class!"

Or maybe not, i'm just thinking about it too much. She couldn't possibly remember me. We only talked for a bit during the ceremony.

The bell rang and we got escorted out to the gym.

Our gym was quite big, capable of holding out the entire 3rd building. Although it has some features that serves as a 'room' for each class, we naturally have to merge with other classes at the last segment of the P.E activities. This is so that we are able to socially engage with other students and enable our competitiveness.

We entered the 'stadium'.

It was loud but not enough to hurt my ears. There were already students playing hoops and various other activities.

There were also classes that practiced choir.

Each room consists of a large mat rolled on the ground while various physical equipments and other medical equipments were also standby. Each room also has a symbol at the top of the door in which you can identify what sport is inside it. And they also have a soundproof walls outside, making people from the outside hear what's inside but not the other way around.

There are however, speakers that connect to the auditorium room where the student council manages or announces something.

As we walked towards the room, i spotted a group of girls wearing sports attire holding basketballs in their hand. One of them is looking towards our group.

A dark-skinned girl, specifically.

I widened my eyes as i identify the girl.

The girl suddenly spotted me and smiled.

"Oh no."

34