Chapter 15 – Kaoru (END)
2k 10 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Quick heads up, this does not mean the end of the series, just the end of Kaoru's arc.

Outside the gym, Rito was walking alongside the wave of 3rd year students.

He, once in a while, receive alot of stares.

This made Rito quite nervous, earlier he was feeling really evil but then realized he just hit a girl.

"That's him... I heard he violates and beats girls up..." A group of student 'whispered' to each other.

I feel like crying and dying.

Rito tried to force a smile but that even made the students afraid of him more.

Soon, every student on the 3rd building would occassionally steer away from his path making him even more lonely.

When he thought about that, he felt even more depressed. To whom can i share a story about the nightmare from now on? Can i even find a decent friend that isn't abnormally attracted to 2D girls and doesn't talk about sex 24/7?

As Rito contemplated about his future, a guy bumped into him.

"Hi! You're that guy earlier right? The one that just walked out of the gym?"

A black-haired teen approached me from behind, startling me a bit. He was smiling at me, and giving off a friendly aura.

"Me? You're talking to me? There are also other people who just came out from that door." My expression stewed stoic and confusion.

"Ah, i forgot, my name is Karuzawa Takai. You can just call me Takai-kun, the kids at daycare loves it. Pleased to meet you."

"Huh? I didn't..."

He suddenly patted my shoulders while he looked at the sky, seemingly serious.

"I totally get you, last night is when i found out that my mom bought me the same drink that came out on the other night."

I blinked twice in confusion.

I blinked thrice in complete confusion.

Who... Who is this guy?

"Well, it's been a pleasure to meet you. I shall return to my classroom, don't forget to call me, friend."

With that he left.

He didn't even leave any contact or number.

He had the same gym uniform as us, a 3rd year also? How come i've never seen him?

Weird.

I'm probably just tired.

I toughen myself before heading towards my classroom.

The room was awfully quiet as i feel the entire gaze of the people inside.

Oh boy.

I immediately sat on my seat when Eito suddenly said,

"Partner! Glad you're an advocate of 'equal rights, equal fights'. That was so badass earlier! You are probably the only guy that has balls to make the school ace lose! Not like i like your balls, i definitely... don't."

I felt even more sad.

"Geez, don't be down, if you like, i'd... suck your balls..."

I scratch my head in frustration.

"By the way, your sister, the holy tits went inside the room where you sparred the school ace."

Kizune?

"...Seriously? What'd she doing there?"

"I have no idea, but i tried to go back to the room cause i left a bag of chips and i heard a heated argument from inside the room. Though, i tried to snoop in to hear it, it was already silent probably over. Moments after, the school ace and your sister went out of the room before walking towards the auditirium. Oh, and a cutie also followed them."

Heated argument? I've got a bad feeling about this.

"You think maybe they're plotting something? Maybe like a revenge or..."

They couldn't be possibly be plotting to kill me and make it seem like an accident right?!

"...or maybe they realized that you're a stud and now is planning to rape you?" (oooh foreshadowing)

"What?! Kizune is my... sister, keep your sick fantasies to yourself you dirty pig."

Well, we haven't crossed the boundaries 'yet'.

Way to go author-kun.

"But you didn't deny the fact that you want the school ace to rape you? I still wonder why he chose you to spar against her, she rarely does that unless she's told by her coach."

"Jesus, Eito i sometimes wonder which is even more fucked up than your old man."

"Oh there is, my cousin just came back from America. He's planning to continue studying here."

No... I don't want more trouble please...

"Guess what, he already transferred here on our class!"

No! That must means, two Eito?

No no no...

...

The class ended.

As i prepare to head home, i suddenly spot a familiar face.

Kaoru, in her school uniform, holding her bag and waiting in an alley i usually go.

I frowned, a trap?

Is she really willing to fuck me up?

Kaoru was standing under a streetlamp, seemingly waiting for someone.

Well. Fuck it, let's just run if things go south.

Let's go see what she needs.

Kaoru then noticed me and she waved.

"...What do you want..." I coldly stare at her in which she flinched at my gaze.

She lowered her head before speaking in a soft feminine voice,

"Can we talk?"

...

It was currently 4:41 PM.

In a public playground, two teens could be seen sitting on a seesaw.

This was Rito and Kaoru.

Rito was warily staring at Kaoru with vigilance.

Kaoru on the other hand, is blushing while lowering her head away from the piercing gaze. Casually flinching.

'She's acting like an idiot today...'

'He's staring too hard! Did he finally notice?! Ahh, i'm going crazy~!!'

Neither of them spoke and just rode the seesaw.

Everytime Kaoru went up, she would purposely spread her legs revealing her tight black bicycle shorts underneath her skirt. Her pussy digging the shorts, forming the legendary camel toe.

Of course, Rito is so oblivious to this and just stares at Kaoru's face.

Finally, after a moment of eternity, Rito raised Kaoru up the air and spoke,

"What do you want to talk about?"

He calmly asked. His mood now soft than earlier.

Rito knew it had nothing to do with violence or revenge, she's the straight-forward type of girl.

Does it have to do with a classmate of mine that happens to be her crush? Is that the reasons she's acting shy and blushing?

Please, don't bother me with your non-existent, non-beneficial and non-organic little relationship! I've got an MGTOW meeting tonight that's even more important than this.

"I-It's.. It's... Rito, i-i want you to k-know... h-h-how much i've... i've... i've..." She blushed even more, and her head deeply buried into her neck, her D-cup tits firmly shaking.

"U-Um... I want us to start over again!!"

"I know i've mistreated you these past... years, but i've never liked any of those, i've never... enjoyed seeing you get hurt."

She dejectedly looked down, tears could be seen starting to form in the corners of her eye.

I get off from the seesaw and approach her.

"It's true... i regret it, alot... but if i didn't do those... y-you wouldn't even look at my way anymore... i was afraid, so afraid that you might leave me..." She spoke to me while trying hard to form a smile. But pain was written in her smile, pain of being ignored. Her eyed spilled tears, and it hurt my heart.

How could i not realize that!

I've... I've ignored the people i cared because of 'her'! And those people also cared for me.

Fuck, what kind of an asshole i am all these years!

I took a step forward and gently hugged the sobbing Kaoru.

She was still my bestfriend all along.

(This is so sad, Alexa, play Stay With Me.)

"...I'll never do that, we promised each other that we'd be staying together, forever, dummy. And i don't hate you for throughout the year." I gently caress her head before i face her.

"In fact... you've grown tougher and beautiful than before! and much... sexier! Not a trace of that snobby old brat that has snot on her nose all the time!."  I smiled at her as i stare at her.

When she heard that, she broke into even more sobbing as she buries her head even deeper into my chest.

"N-N-Not fair!! I-I-I hate you... you... you're so kind..." she couldn't finish her words.

I smiled as i gently comforted my idiot childhood friend. We stood there, all alone, but we have the warm comfort of each other's back.

And the sun went down, the beginning of the end.

34