Chapter 16 – Bathroom Invasion!
2.1k 5 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That's when i realized, they weren't the one that changed, it was me all along.

I ridicule myself as i even tried to selfishly plot a revenge against those that truly cared for me.

How laughable, but that doesn't mean those that deserves it is getting a pass from this mighty galactic justice hero, Rito!

Seriously though, i've been too naive all these times.

I shake my head as i carry a sleeping Kaoru on my back.

She's fucking heavy, especially her tits.

A moment ago, we consoled each other and came into an agreement that we would go back to being the old brats we were.

When all is well, i tried asking her about Kizune and she just strangely said 'I managed to... convince... your sister... that i've been... sorry about everything.' while blushing every time she pauses, like she's thinking of something.

"Rito... don't ever leave me..." she also likes to talk in her sleep.

She fell asleep due to how mentally tired she was, so i'm planning to get a free cup at her toned ass and man what i tell ya, it's goddamn soft even for a sport-enthusiast.

I squeeze it everytime i feel like i need a break, it would automatically replenish my energy.

Now, why would you do that Rito when you guys just recently just forgave each other?

This is what a bestfriend would do, and besides, she's grown much and i wanted to do a little 'measures'.

Memorizing her proportions like the back of my hand.

Don't get me wrong, i'd rather fool around with her than an annoying older bitch.

"I... love you..."

The rest of the parts were inaudible so i continued walking.

Eventually, i returned her temporarily to her parents.

We got a lot of 'catching up' on to do especially wrestling!

After i returned to my street, i noticed a bunch of people holding furnitures going back and forth on the house next to ours.

Someone's moving in? But i thought there was a resident there...

Weird.

Ah well, it's not like this day could've gotten more weird.

"I'm home."

Immediately, Kizune greeted me.

"Oh? Right on time Rito-kun, i prepared food for you."

"Thanks..."

Is she not weirded out from what happened this morning?

I shake my head as i follow her.

"Eggs? Unusual.."

"It's my new version of fried egg! Try it, it has a distinct new taste that i'm sure you'll love."

"...Well, okay. Thank you for the food."

She's just staring at me, fingers crossed with a wide smile.

I get the feeling like i'm being pampered as a husband.

"So, how was it?"

The egg tasted bitter, then sour then bitter again?

It also has some type of water inside? Probably nutritional but quite odd, it's giving off a familiar smell. Like, i've smell this somewhere before but couldn't point a finger at.

"...It's quite unique.. but it's good, what's inside this?"

"Ahhh~ It's the magician's secret, and that's like asking for a girl's age~." Her face went euphoric before returning into a wife-mode.

"Okay... By the way, did you know that we have a new neighbour? They're moving their things strangely at night."

She frowned whe she heard that.

"...Something the matter, Kizune?"

"No, but i tried investigat— i mean asking around but i could not find who owned it."

"That weird?! Isn't there used to be an old lady that lived there?"

"Yes."

That's odd, or maybe the old lady really just gave up and sold the house.

"By the way, did you and Kaoru talk earlier?" Kizune asked me while putting up an innocent expression.

Hm?

I raise an eyebrow.

"...Yeah..."

Her smile went even more wide.

After i finished eating the whole thing, she swiftly put the plate away and stood up before leaning towards my face.

"I've prepared the bath now, so we can use it."

"Than—"

What?!

She took my hand and she led me upstairs.

We went into the bathroom, i tried to stop her but she wouldn't budge.

When inside, she pinned me tk a wall before forcefully kissing me.

"Eh?!"

My eyes went wide as Kizune played with my tongue. Her mouth felt hot as we exchanged saliva. Her tongue occassionally explores my mouth before twisting around my tongue.

Kizune is frantically breathing right now. Her body doing mini-convulses as she rapes my mouth.

After a long moment, she let go.

A thread of saliva that connects our lips could be seen as Kizune slowly takes off her mouth. She's blushing hard while her unorganized rough hot breathe touches my skin.

Her face was euphoric and her eyes were white. She soon regained her composure.

"K-Kizune?!"

"I-If you and Kaoru can be friend again, w-we could also make up right?"

I stared at her in shock.

That doesn't mean you can violate me and play cha cha with my mouth.

"L-Look, my heart is beating loudly, i-i'm also scared..."

She took my hand and pressed it against her breast.

Soft!

She moaned as the back of my hand brushes her already erect nipples.

"A-Alright, i get it, relax, l-let's just take a bath, okay?"

She took a stepp back before smiling cutely.

We both undress but i could feel more than just one stare.

I feel like there's someone else with us in the bathroom.

Me and Kizune kept making glances at our private parts, making her blush and flinch.

As i sit on the opposite tub, Kizune followed only to sit down on my lap, directly pressing my cock with her ass.

"K-Kizune..."

"Hm? Something wrong, Rito-kun~" She playfully smiled at me..

"...N-No, grab the shower head."

With that, Kizune tried to reach for the shower head but she wiggles her butt sideways, making my cock starting to go lively while she pretends tk not reach the shower head.

"K-Kizune... S-Slow down..."

When she heard that, she giggled before she sped up. My half-erect cock pressed onto her asscrack while she bounces up and down, clapping noise filled the room.

Kizune and Rito's moaning intertwined before Rito heard another moan.

He looked at outside the curtain to see a figure, moving her hands in a manner of rubbing something.

He made Kizune stop for a bit before he removed the curtainds and saw, Kira.

Kira was also naked, but her eyes were closed, her face blushing.

She was standing there, trembling and most importantly, flicking her beans.

"K-Kira?!"

Rito widened his eyes.

"Oh, you couldn't take it anymore~? You're a real dealbreaker aren't you~?"

Kizune also said to her as she continues to bounce on my cock.

What?!

"Kira this isn't what it looks like!"

I'm fucked! I just hotdogged my older sister and now my little sister is even more crazy!

Is she gonna tell our parents?!

Well, why is she just standing?

Kira opened her eyes in surprise as she got found out. She immediately lowered her head as she tries to cover her gushing wet pussy.

"O-Onii-chan... N-Nee-chan... I-I'm sorry... I-I-I..." She stutters while nervously looking at her surroundings.

"I-I-I'm also a pervert and i want a piece of brother!" Kizune mocked her.

Kira blushed even more when she heard that, and went silent. While making small nods.

"Kizune! Stop joking, surely she's uncomforta—"

Kizune suddenly stood up and revealed my glistening erect cock and grabbed it.

"Kira, look, your favorite toy from Rito-kun~"

I moaned as she started rubbing my cock.

Kira gulped as she stares at the magnificent cock intensely.

"Come, i'll let you touch his weakness and fully grasp on how to make your beloved Onii-chan pleasurable."

"K-Kizune! Don't..."

But i was already too late.

Kira was already close to my cock. Her face inches away as she observes how it twitches then my moans.

"Touch it."

Kizune said,

Kira blushed even more as she gulped another mouthful of saliva as she reaches out and grab an inch of Rito's dick.

Oh god~

Two stimulations from both of my SISTERS?!

"I-It's so hot and thick..."

"You're right, but the smell is intoxicating."

They broke into conversations as they played with my cock.

Kizune would give tips to Kira on all the weak spots Rito has.

How does she knows so much about me?

Eventually, they rested on kissing my length.

It was a breathtaking sight, Kizune kissing the other side while Kira is on the other side.

They both clean my cock thoroughly before Kizune takes the head of my cock into her mouth sending me waves of pleasure.

Moans and sloppy wet plop sounds reverbrated.

"Ahh~ Faster~"

I was leaning up on the wall as Kira and Kizune attacked my dick and balls relentlessly. They would switch places every once in a while, further adding up to my orgasm meter.

Soon, i couldn't hold it anymore as i shouted.

"I'm going to cum!"

They then retracted from playing with my dick and hugged each other while looking at me, mouths open and their hand asking for something.

I immediately realize this as i rub myself before shooting waves of semen.

"Kyaaaa~"

"Sooo h-hot~"

I painted my sister's face as a puddle of white liquid filled their mouth.

They swallowed it then opened their mouths again, letting me know that they fully swallowed it.

My eyes went wide as i saw the whole ordeal, making my flaccid schlong go long again.

...

Eventually, we orgasmed a couple of times before Kizune and Kira lost energy to stand.

We did a couple of 69's, double blowjob, rimjobs, pussy-eating and dry humpings.

We have fully crossed the sibling boundary.

Rito is currently on the bed, contemplating about life as the two sisters, Kizune and Kira is near him, hugging him.

'Do i really want this?'

Rito asked himself, but unfortunately, it was too late and now it is up to him if he continues the new-found relationship.

'Life really is unfair, before i wanted to punish my sisters now they have my cock right deep in their throats.'

Rito sighed deeply as he closed his eyes.

39