Chapter 22 – Shika (3)
1.5k 7 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meanwhile, on one of the estate of the Yugoslavia family, an ongoing party was currently held. On one of the rooms, a handsome figure of a man dressed in an luxurious fashion put his hands behind his back as he exudes a cold aura.

Behind him are numerous maids, butlerds and event black-suit muscular bodyguards. 

"How did Maria escape."

The man coldly spoke as his voice resounded in the room.

All the people inside the room stiffened for a moment, they felt the commanding voice weigh on them before a middle aged man stepped in and bowed.

"Sir, Miss Maria went at the recently still in construction gate. As for how she got out of her room, she used a makeshift rope and climbed down on the window." The middle-aged man respectfully said.

"...Is that so? Very well, go and mobiIize all your force and find her before the sun sets, you know the repercussions if something happens to the girl due to your carelessness, Winston."

"It shall be done, sir."

Then all the people bowed one more time before leaving the door.

The man then took something in his suit, a folded picture. He opened it then stared at it before sighing.

On the festival, Kizune was frantically looking at forest where Rito went. She found it odd that Rito spent more time than he needed to take a piss.

She lightly nudged her parents before slightly hinting them about Rito.

Both her parents noticed this and they immediately got worried.

"Husband, Rito is awfully taking a long time pissing."

"...Yeah..."

"...Go and check him out you stupid husband."

"Alright fine, maybe he's just looking for bugs, that kid likes bugs too much."

Rito's father then went to the previous location where Rito was supposed to pee at.

But they didn't see a single figure of Rito, his father suddenly got worried and went back to the family on the boulder.

"Bad news! Rito went inside the forest!" He rushly spoke as he grabbed a piece of flashlight.

"What?!" The mother shouted.

Kizune also tried to stand up alongside the small Kira.

"Rito went inside? Dad, is he lost?" Kizune worriedly asked.

"You stay here, call for help, i'll go look for him." Rito's father then went inside the dense forest.

The mother grabbed her phone before dialing help. 

Both Kizune and Kira looked at each other before sitting down and silently prayed.

Meanwhile back on the cliff, Rito calmly walked towards the sitting Shika.

"Hey... Can i sit next to you?"

Rito said as he smiled.

"...Sure." Shika nonchalantly said as she returned to gaze at the starry night.

He then sat to the ground next to Shika. There was a moment of silence between the two.

"So, you live here in Japan?" Rito said as he broke off the silence.

"No, my father is here because of my... birthday." She softly said as she never took her gaze on the sky.

Rito was inwardly surprised. 

"...you know, you looked very sad. Did something happened?"

Rito just carelessly spoke as he looked at the dazing Shika.

Shika suddenly got a bit surprised from the question. She turned her head to Rito.

"...Why would you say that, you don't know me." She formed a serious expression.

"Well, back in the forest, you looked like you were running from something. And then when i found you, you were crying by yourself. People don't cry when they are happy, they only cry when they are extremely sad, well that's what my mother used to say." Rito tried to explain.

Shika then silently got surprised before she went back to her depressed state.

"...Yes, i'm sad." She bowed her head as her tears started to form at the corner of her eyes.

There was a brief silence between the two. In a moment, Rito stood up.

"Okay, remember when i said i wanna show you something earlier?" He then looked at the ground seemingly looking for something. He picked up a small rock before going back to the confused Shika.

"Take this, hold it in your hands." He said as he handed the small rock.

"W-What's this...?" Shika tried to ask while hesitantly grabbing the rock.

"Okay i want you to stand up, face that direction." Rito said while he pointed at the edge of the cliff. Shika also followed Rito's command. She confusedly stared at Rito.

"Alright, now with every strength you got, throw the rock in that direction and scream, 'FUCK YOU WHATEVER-PROBLEM-YOU-HAVE' at it." Rito said as he smiled at the confused Shika.

Shika widened her eyes as she couldn't believe what she heard.

"W-What? T-That's inappropriate!" Shika retorted back in embarassment.

She was a proper lady, groomed to be a proper lady. She had never once cursed in her entire lifetime and now a strange boy is asking her to break her father's laws and teachings.

"Oh come on, just try it. Besides, you said you owe me a favor. It'll be good i promise you!" Rito happily dismissed her complaints.

"N-No... I c-can't possibly..." 

"Look, you're gonna feel good and all your problems will probably go away. If you keep on running from the problems, they will eventually bite at your ass! My mother said." Rito tried to scare her.

"R-Ridiculous!" Shika couldn't beleive what she was hearing.

With that, Shika hesitantly turned towards the cliff. She silently gripped the stone in his hand before finally making a movement. Her eyes closed as she took a step forward and screamed.

"S-S-Screw you, F-Father!!!" She clumsily threw the rock.

After some moment, she finally opened her eyes. She widened her eyes, she just cursed. But instead of feeling bad or guilty, she felt free and happy for some strange reasons.

A clapping sound resounded nearby.

"Nice throw! Though you said something different it is still a progress, congrats!" Rito smiled at her.

Shika stood there in shock before she turned to look at the smiling Rito.

Rito then went back and got more rocks,

"Here, do one more." Rito extended his hands, revealing a couple of small rocks.

Shika then looked at Rito in a different manner,

'Why is he so... kind?'

'Why is he doing this?'

'Why do i feel happy from this?'

Her mind confusedly asked herself.

She shook her heads from various thoughts before grabbing a rock from Rito's hands and continued throwing.

"S-Screw you papa for ignoring me!"

"Screw you papa for hurting mama!"

"Fuck you you damn bastard!"

"Fuck you!!"

Shika gradually cursed more and more as Rito handed more stones and told her alot of curses.

She was smiling and laughing all the time everytime she threw a stone.

Her heart slowly loosened as all the pent up sadness and loneliness were washed away.

She had found her first friend, but that friend was quite a trouble.

...

"Wow, you really hate your old man huh?" Rito said as he gave Shika a piece of grapes from his pockets.

"S-Sorry, it's just... he never treated me like a daughter." Shika said as she slowly munched the food.

Before she would be sad if she said this but she was strangely okay with it.

"That's tough, you know my mother always treats my dad angrily. I learned the throwinf thingy from her actually, everytime Dad came home drunk she would throw alot of things at him. Eventually, they make up on their room, i even heard alot of screaming and groans inside one night. Dad must've been so sorry, mom was practically saying, "Harder!"." Rito said as he eats.

"R-Really? Your mother probably loves you alot..." Shika suddenly got sad.

"That was your mother in the pendant right?" Rito turned to her.

"Y-You... looked?" Shika turned red.

"Yeah, couldn't help it. You and your mom looked pretty. She also looked Japanese." Rito calmly said.

Shika blushed as she slowly nodded.

"Well if you ran away, your mother is probably looking for you now."

"No... she left, 2 years ago. This pendant is my only remaining memory of her." She dejectedly said.

"Oh... but atleast you know she loves you right? That woman in the picture looked at you like my mother would everytime i get hurt." Rito quickly followed up a reply.

"I don't know... I miss her alot."

"Hey, chin up. You won't know, you're probably gonna meet her someday. How about this, be my friend and i'll help you look for her! No matter how much time will pass as long as i'm here i'll help you look for her!" Rito proudly declared.

Shika stared at him before laughing.

"That's funny, i don't even live here and you're probably gonna forget about me." Shika teased the proud Rito.

Rito pouted at this before he reached out to his pockets and grabbed a ring.

He approached the laughing Shika.

"Then what if i do this! I'll marry you when we grow up so we can look for her together! I'll give you a ring so you won't forget about me!" Rito took her hands and inserted the plastic green ring in her ring finger.

"With this, your fate is sealed and you can no longer go back on my vow! I will marry you and we'll look together for your mother, this i promise in the name of the proud spaceship hero, Rito!" 

When Shika heard this she laughed even more before blushing and realizing what it meant.

"...R-Really? You'd do that for me?" She embarassedly asked while staring at the ring in her finger.

"Of course! As long as i live i will never go back on my words." Rito once again proudly said.

"I-Is that so... then please take care of me!"

With that, they sat together and started talking various things.

In the next moment, the fireworks suddenly started.

There were various colors and sizes which made the two kid's eyes glitter with astonishment.

Shika suddenly turned towards the dazed Rito. She deeply imprinted this scene and his face deep in her hearts and memory. Like he said, as long as she lives, she will never forget this boy.

She suddenly leaned on and shlyly kissed Rito's cheeks.

Rito got surprised then suddenly blushed deeply.

"H-Husbands and wifes do that!"

Shika embarassedly announced before lowering her head and becoming flustered.

Rito smiled then he grabbed Shika's face and he leaned on before closing their lips together. Shika got surprised before accepting it and closing her eyes.

Underneath the fireworks and the moon, they sealed their destinies.

After some time, they separated their lips. Rito dazedly looked at Shika's eyes. Shika touched her lips. They both blushed as they realized the action just now.

"T-That's a proper kiss! Now you won—"

Suddenly, a gunshot can be heard.

On Rito's neck, a dart landed.

It was a small darth with a red feathers as it's quiver. It pierced Rito's neck as it immediately knocked him down unconscious.

"R-Rito?!" Shika suddenly got frightened, in her haste she took off the dart and threw it away. She grabbed Rito's unconscious face and shouted.

"R-Rito! W-Wake up!" Her mind in a state of panic.

She turned towards the forest and saw a couple of figures, standing by behind each tree.

"W-Who are you people?! W-Why did you shoot him?!" Shika was scared, not for her own life but for Rito's. She hugged his body deeply before a presence arrived behind her.

"Miss Maria, we have come to bring you back now."

When Shika heard this voice, she immediately turned around.

"W-Winston?! Did you do this?!" She immediately got angry.

A middle-aged man can be seen dressed in a butler's clothes.

"Miss Shika, we don't have any choice. We are instructed to bring you back this instant." The middle-aged man apolegitically bowed.

"No! I will not go anywhere! I'll stay her— Winston?! Put me down this instant! Winston!" Shika was suddenly carried by the middle-aged man. They slowly but hastily went back into the forest as Shika screamed and screamed at Winston to stop and help Rito. She was crying and screaming for help as she helplessly looked at the unconscious Rito on the ground before finally disappearing into the forest.

...

A couple of minutes after, Rito's father arrived alongside a bunch of police. They found Rito unconscious on an restricted place. Rito afterwards woke up, seemingly no memories whatsoever of what happened earlier. Both his parents worriedly hugged their child. The police tried to ask Rito some simple questions but he could not remember a thing nor a reason why he ended up being there. All he could remember was him peeing. Both his parents afterward brought him into a medical professional to see if there's any problem with him but even the doctors could not spot any difference from his brain.

On that same day, Shika went back to UK. She never forgot Rito and she never will. Her hatred for her dad reached another new level. But she occassionally looked at the ring Rito gave in her palms, before smiling deeply.

Another 2 years passed and Rito was in middle-school.

Shika was of course, investigating and watching Rito from afar, seemingly protecting him. When Shika wanted to transfer schools to Japan, her father objected, but after an emotional persistent talk, she managed to get her father's approval. But this came at a price, she would only be allowed study there if she never make any friends or acquitances, she would always go home, she would study and learn more about etiquettes and business management 4x. All for the chance to look at Rito, even if it's in a distance.

She was just fine at seeing Rito's dashing figure from afar. Her life drastically changed on the night where they met soshe turned him into her world, a source of happiness.

One day, when she was about to go home, she saw Rito talking to a pink-haired girl. The girl was constantly speaking to the silent Rito. When she saw his depressed face, she immediately got angry. She rushed to the two, not caring for the rules his father made, and slapped the girl.

Afterwards, Rito ran, and she looked at his back and realized something.

Money means nothing if you can't buy a mere moment of his love.

Afterwards when she got home, her father approached her.

"You broke the rules, i'm transferring you back." 

But instead of being sad, she ruefully nodded. In her mind, she would await another chance to personally meet him again.

And her wish came true.

...

'Teach me about sex' or 'Take my virginity'.

Right now, Rito and Shika is in the abandoned room, naked.

Rito was holding both of her legs, forming a V-position. His dick pressing ontop of the wet and hot slit.

Shika's unbuttoned uniform exposed her massive tits as one of her nipples is clamped by Rito's teeths.

She was moaning as she looks at Rito's face with complete happiness and euphoric expression.

Suddenly, Rito positioned his dick on her hole.

He looked at her before smiling and saying,

"Final chance before i bring you to shadowrealm."

Shika just merely revealed a sly grin and spoke,

"Do it then."

And with that, Rito took a deep thrust, instantly impaling her virgin pussy.

Shika arched her back as she revealed a pure expression of lust and pain, her tongue sticking out. She screamed.

34