Chapter 24 – Let’s end this farce!
1.4k 7 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere in an alley nearby the location where Rito is currently fighting, a dark skinned girl is casually fidgeting and looking at her phone while blushing profusely. 

She then looked at a direction.

'I wonder what's taking him long? He always passes here. Ah, i sometimes wonder if people will think of us like a couple!' She immediately blushed as she lowered her head and stared at her phone, seemingly looking at someone's picture intensely.

This person was Kaoru, she was waiting for Rito when three students ran and stopped in front of her.

"T-That guy is a monster!"

"I know! I thought he'd be weak against numbers but he's definitely a psycho!"

"I thought he won against Kaoru-sama by fluke, it definitely seemed to be not the case!"

The silent waiting Kaoru naturally heard this, her face turned cold at the mention of her name. She raised her head and became disappointed as she didn't see Rito.

"Won against who?"

Kaoru announced coldly.

The previously arguing students suddenly turned towards Kaoru before breaking into a squeal.

"K-Kaoru-sama?!"

"W-Why are you here?"

The students suddenly exclaimed in surprise.

Kaoru frowned as she heard this. It felt like they were chasing her away from her beloved Rito.

"Why? Can't i be here?" Kaoru spoke coldly, a faint hint of anger deep within.

"N-No! We would never dare say that... it's just that, it's dangerous here for Kaoru-sama!"

"T-That's right! That guy might see Kaoru-sama!"

The students nervously replied.

In their minds, they felt immense fear towards Rito. Just merely thinking about him deeply reduced their will into nothingness.

"Guy? What guy? Is someone bullying the students of our school?"

Kaoru went serious as she heard this.

"N-No, remember that guy that defeated yo—" when one of the students wanted to explain, he was immediately interrupted by a frenzied Kaoru.

"R-Rito?! Where is he?! Is he also bullied?!" Kaoru worriedly grabbed one of the students and loudly asked.

"No! Kaoru-sama, he is the one that beat up our classmate! He may see you and take reven—" Another student forcibly explained before she was interrupted again by a deep sigh.

"Oh thank god, where is he now?" Kaoru didn't even bat an eye to their complaints. She only had eyes for Rito.

When the 3 boys noticed this, they immediately felt nervous. They were even more confused by the sudden change of attitude.

"O-On that way..." He nervously pointed at a corner in the distance.

In the next second, Kaoru disappeared before their eyes. She was already dashing to the location.

Meanwhile, Rito coldly announced.

"If you won't tell me then let's end this farce!" 

And with that, he took a step.

The remaining boys instinctively shuddered as they felt grim.

This was the case for the red-haired boy, he never felt true fear until Rito showed his true color.

A violent man in nature.

One of the mentally pressured boy suddenly rushed towards Rito with a box-cutter.

"No! Don't!" the red-haired boy screamed, unfortunately it was already too late.

Rito nonchalantly dodged the incoming stab as he sent his knee driving to the boy's stomach.

The boy immediately coughed up, bending and collecting his breath.

Rito then held the bat like a batter would in baseball. He then violently hit the boy's face, raising him for a bit in the air. The bat immediately broke as a cracking sound can be heard. The boy then collapsed to the ground.

Rito didn't even care when he heard the cracking noise, he redirected his gaze at the red-haired boy.

The remaining students were absolutely terrified as they witnessed an attempted murder right before their eyes.

They then dropped their weapons and ran to follow their other teammates.

It was now Rito and the red-haired boy that remained alongside a bunch of unconscious students.

The red-haired boy held his guard up as he rushed towards Rito.

Rito just coldly looked at him before doing the same.

The red-haired boy stopped midway before throwing a handful of dirt at approaching Rito's face.

Rito was suddenly caught offguard as he was blinded by the small rocks. He covered his face with his arms.

"Fuck!"

In the next second, he felt a sharp blunt pain on his stomach. He immediately coughed up a mouthful of spit before another fist landed on his chin. It was heavy, hard and especially painful.

He staggered backward as blood oozed from the corner of his lips. Before he could even get the chance to recover, the red-haired boy rushed towards him. 

"Not too tough now huh? Now i'm going to k—"

Suddenly, a kick arrived to his face as he was sent crashing to a nearby concrete wall.

"R-Rito?! Are you oka— Y-You're bleeding!!!"

Rito awoke from his rampage as he heard a familiar soft voice. His eyes immediately got cleared as he saw a dark-skinned girl holding him in her embrace. Her eyes formed tears.

"Kaoru...?"

"Rito?! Thank god! How are you?! Are you in too much pain?!" Kaoru bombarded him with questions.

Rito at first got confused before memories of earlier events washed up to him. His face immediately got serious.

"I'm fine Kaoru, where did that red-haired guy go?"

"Who? Oh... uh, um, w-what happened here?!" She hesitantly avoided the question.

"Nothing, these bunch of thugs jumped at me. D-Did you somehow see Kira? She didn't ride with Kizune today... I'm afraid something might've happened to her." Rito worriedly asked. His face seemed desperate as it fails to cover his brotherly concerns.

Kaoru saw this and got serious, she thought before smiling.

"She rode the train earlier, don't worry, she's with her friends."

"I-Is that so? Thank you, Kaoru." He felt relief and skeptical at the same time. He needed to go home right now.

They then both stood up. Ritovs gaze swoop over the laying students, seemingly looking for someone before he started to walk back towards the subway.

Kaoru also scanned her surroundings, stopping on a concrete wall. She suddenly tilted her head before she followed Rito.

...

On a nearby alleyway, a red-haired student is hiding and leaning against the wall. He held a broken arm before dialing a contact.

"That damned Kaoru! Why did she interferred! I gotta tell the boss about this, and he needs to get wary of that guy!"

He looked at his broken arm before blowing some air at it.

...

"Rito... you looked sad. Did those boys bother you that much?" Kaoru leaned to look at Rito's face while they both walked.

Rito then gave a 'hm?' before chuckling,

"Nah, i just thought you looked much prettier than the snotty brat you used to be." Rito smiled as she looked at Kaoru.

Kaoru immediately blushed and averted her gaze before saying,

"I-Idiot... suddenly saying that..."

When Rito noticed this, he slyly grinned before yawning,

"I definitely missed the snotty brat though, she was a much better company." 

Kaoru then pouted before forcefully pulling his ears.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Sorry Master Roshi! I won't do it again!" Rito complained.

"Who are you calling a Master Roshi?!"

The various passer-bys noticed the small act.

Some chuckled, and some even said,

"Cute couples."

Of course, Kaoru heard all of this which made her flustered and close her distance between her and Rito.

When Kaoru sufficiently got close enough, her face suddenly went grim.

"Rito-kun~ You smell different right now~?" Her aura immediately changed.

Rito widened his eyes as he heard this.

Of course, how could i be stupid! I exchanged sweats and fluid with that blondie girl!

I immediately sweat as i try to form a smile towards the raging Kaoru.

"What are you talking about? This is your smell, i never removed it since this morning remember?! Especiallg after that." Rito wisefully came up with an excuse hoping it would work.

When Kaoru heard this, she once again blushed deeply as she lowered her head. She immediately touched her butt as she felt a sense of handprint.

How could she forget, her beloved just touched her in the private area. This meant to her that they would immediately get married soon. Which is, of course, not entirely impossible at the moment but definitely ridiculous to Rito.

Rito got surprised as he noticed Kaoru becoming silent.

'It worked?! What...'

...

When Rito got home, he immediately rushed towards the second floor. He then went infront of a certain girly door before forcefully opened it.

"Kira?! Are you alrig... Oh."

A naked Kira was currently on bed, flicking her beans as she sniffs a male uniform.

33