Chapter 28 – House Arrest!
1.4k 21 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meanwhile, on one of rooms in the faculty building, a student can be seen facing a sitting teacher.

This teacher was blatantly sleeping on it's office chair as the desk they occupied was a mess.

The student, was a female 3rd year who wore a round glass orifice. The thin pale skin which highly contrasts to her unnatural features were pouting.

"M-Mother!"

This said female student is no other than the famous 3rd-year Rika. She held a blue binder book as she softly produced a noise to waken the other party.

The teacher, or Rika's mother, just shifted her position before saying,

"Just leave it and go back to your class." She playfully waved her hand as she goes back to sleep.

Rika's face sank deeper as her brows wrinkled.

"Mother please be serious about this!"

Ever since the news of the 3 transferees hopping to Rito's class spread, especially the incident regarding the female foreigner boldly announcing that Rito's her husband, Rika grew worried.

The book she had in her hand was filled with transferration letters personally groomed and written by her in order to get a seat on Rito's class.

"...That boy isn't going to notice you if you just keep staring at him." Rika's mother spoke.

Her mother wore a matching black office outfit that accentuates her voluptous body. She had the same porcelain skin as her daughter, part of the proof of their resemblances. Her hair neatly tied as her face was covered with a thick book. She wore a black transparent stockings as her legs were on full display. Anyone who says this woman was a mother would think twice before saying that.

Rika's expression then changed into one of a dejected. She grew silent. Her head lowered.

"...I-I know that..."

Her mother stopped fidgeting, she then removed the book from her face revealing a beautiful carved adult face. The charming eyes in which was paired with a cherry hot lips. A beauty mark could be seen just underneath the lips.

She looked at Rika's miserable state as she then gave a sigh before saying,

"...I'll see what i can do. In the meantime, go return to your class." 

Rika then gave a surprised look before it turned into a gleeful one.

"T-Thank you, Mother!"

"Ah ah ah, not yet. You have to promise me that no boyfriends till graduation okay?" Her mother sternfully ordered.

Rika could only nod happily as she turned to leave.

...

"Classes is about to start yet Kohi-kun isn't here? Hmm, i wonder where he went." From outside Rito's classroom, a hiding Asahina said to herself. Ever since that day, her lust exponentially grew bigger and bigger day by day. Last night, she couldn't believe how her fingers were slowly starting to feel less good. She had to admit, she needed a real cock now before she'd turn into an idiot, but Rito's cock were more than enough to also turn her into an idiot.

Stuck in a dilemma, Asahina tried to look for Rito and let his cock provide the answer. Sadly, she thought Rito was there to solve her wetness, but, he wasn't there. She could only sigh disappointedly before someone walked past her into the room.

She widened her eyes as she saw a completely unfamiliar face, it was Shika.

"Rito-sama hasn't quite left his home yet, he seems to be taking his time off explaining it to his sisters."

"...It's natural, well, not like i care. It's still problematic how these two sisters react awfully exaggerated."

Asahina accidentally heard the conversation between Jenna and Shika. She only went stupefied when she heard the contents. She turned to look at the blondie westerner as she spoke fluent Japanese.

'Who are these people?! I gotta warn Kohi-kun about this... Wait! Why am i concerned about him?! No! Let him die... But i seriously need to let him know that someone is investigating him!' 

With these new events taking place, Asahina ran back to her building.

...

Currently, Rito was still tied on the floor as both her sister's attacked his dick with their playful mouth.

Rito had a dead eyes, a dull look. His face seemingly defeated yet frustrated.

The reason for this is because, the past 10 minutes, they've been teasing him only.

He knew it was fucked up to even think much less get hard on this type of situation. But he's a man, and a man after tasting pussy would only become much hungrier.

When he thought he could feel pleasure, only pain he got.

During the past 10 minutes, Kira and Kizune fumbled with his cock, tugging and sucking it. Yet they are staring at Rito's expression, trying to read something.

It was when Rito will climax.

When Rito's cock twitched alongside his coming jizz face.

The two would stop fondling his cock and smile towards Rito before his cock then dilapidates into a limp one.

This, type of foreplay, is repeated again and again. This eventually broke some of the sane mind of state Rito has.

His mind only screamed one thing,

Please let me cum.

"How is it, Onii-chan~ Does your punishment feel good?" Kira whispered into my ear before squeezing my length.

I could only cry inwardly as time passed and the fair share of embrassment from the risk of being seen gradually rose.

They were still at the living room, but Rito managed to fool them as to accidentally fall on the floor, giving a bit of cover from the wide windows that is.

Still, if people wanted to get closer, they'd see this monstrosity.

I only wanted to have sex! How'd it turn from a wholesome harem to straight blue-ball hell.

Then, Kizune put the head into her mouth.

Rito then got aware. He then formulated a plan as his mind worked 100%.

This is my chance! If Kizune's aim is to near me i'll pretend to not make a jizz face. I'll then combine the secretly twitching cock with a straight deep thrust and deposit it deep inside her throat. I will then lift my hips as i gather all my strength into giving it into my all. In the case she'd notice, i will execute a foolproof act that will eventually lessen her suspicions. She then will take the bait from my act and i will pretend to scream as i go crazy. This will then give me a loop! This will be a seamless plan!

Then, the mission impossible started. Rito got into act as he pretended to make small moans occasionally.

His cock were sensitive as fuck at this point.

Kizune, who was engorged with sucking his brother's fat dick, stared at Rito's face as she tried to read any sense of hint that points to my ejaculation.

Great! The plan is working perfectly!

Rito tried to struggle making a jizz face. He gritted his teeth as he tightly held onto the ground, both feet midly stretched as he perfectly fought his inner lust.

A clear representation of an angel Rito and a demonic Rito appeared in his head.

I'm going crazy.

Suddenly the angel spoke,

"You musn't break into act no matter what! Rito!"

Which then followes by a demonic laugh,

"Don't listen to this guillible angel! Let it all out, show them your weak side! Only then you'll achieve peak orgasm!"

The angel then threw a non-existent stone at the demonic Rito.

"What nonsense! If this one has to become submissive, they are subject to female domination! Do not listen to his craps, i'd say go and execute your plan as you dominate them yourself!"

Rito could only grumble inwardly as he thought that he had gone crazy.

Suddenly, his seemingly perfect act was nearing it's end.

Kira, who was just watching all the time, suddenly attacked Rito's nipples, sucking it.

Rito then got surprised before a new world of sensations dawned upon him.

D-Dangerous!!

Shit! I nearly moaned from that!

Now with the continous attack from the two, Rito gradually lost his impenetrable defense as the build up got bigger and bigger.

Rito who had a serious flushed face, inwardly thought.

I have to end this now! Or else i'd really become an idiot!

Rito then tried to slowly but carefully raise his hips, his cock growing deeper inside Kizune's throat.

By this point, Kizune had lost to her senses as tears and saliva messed her face up. Her breathing rough as her gagged moans made Rito's cock involuntarily twitch.

It's here! It's finally here!

Rito celebrated.

He then sped up his hips which then slowly awoke Kizune from her daze.

She had her eyes widened by the sudden attack to her throats. She tried to get up but could not find the strength to. She also tried to reach out to Kira who was sucking Rito's nipples sincerely, but could not touch her as the dick she slurped relentlessly abused her mouth-pussy.

Rito, who then closed his eyes from the coming ejaculation, gathered all his strength and directly slammed his dick into Kizune's throat. His dick abnornally went in deep as Kizune gagged. Her throat disturbingly inflated as Rito's outline of his cock could be seen. Her eyes then became white as she lost all her strength.

Then, torrents of semen shot from Rito's deposits, directly landing on Kizune's stomach, some even made their way out of Kizune's nose.

It was clear that she could not breathe but her body was convulsing like crazy, proof of her long-wished kink fulfilled. To be violated by her own brother.

Her face by this time was a complete mess.

Tears, semen and saliva combined and created a slimy texture to her face.

When Rito was about to end his orgasm, he suddenly felt the next batch of bay batters rising up. Without hesitation, he slammed it back again to the panting Kizune.

At this point, Kizune had passed out from asphyxiation and the mental attacks from feeling pain and pleasure.

Her mouth and nose oozing fresh thick viscous semen.

When the double ejaculation ended, Kizune did not slip off from his cock, rather, she fell unconscious and directly went into sleep while Rito's cock was inside of his mouth.

Kira, who was innocently oblivious to the events behind her, suddenly screamed in delight.

"Onii-chan~!! Are you cumming already?~ We haven't even started the main thing! Kizune! Stop sucki—" Her eyes then widened as she saw the state of her older sister.

"K-Kizune?! What happened!" She screamed in horror upon seeing the unresponsive Kizune, messed with semen and my cock still buried in her mouth.

I only grin upon the reactions.

So it only took a little deepthroat and she couldn't stand it anymore?

I widened my smirk as i was proud of both my plan and my artwork.

Next, it's going to be you, Kira.

Announcement
2 more chapters until Volume 1 ends. What are your thoughts about how i progress the story? Is it kinda boring and bland? Or was it an enjoyable ride for all of you? Let me know in the comments.
28