Sidestory Ep. 1
1.1k 9 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fanservice as side stories? :flushed:, anyways i'll upload the second part tomorrow sorry.

This is set on around after Chapter 20.

...

On a crowded building, somewhere at the district's plaza, two male students just came out. One was stretching lazily while the other was constantly muttering words to the other party.

"...Do you have any idea how important was it for our guild to conplete that raid earlier?! What happened to you, you looked like you weren't yourself!"

The student who was complaining was a fat grossly perverted otaku, Eito.

"Come on Eito, like i said; It's not my fault, maybe it's just my bad day today."

The other student who was lazily stretching was a tall and well-built creep known as Rito.

They just came out from a popular building called PC Bang, an internet cafe.

Eito was scrutinizing Rito for his performance in a video game they liked earlier. Eito's mouth were abnormally fast and surprisingly hurtful.

This is because Rito did so poorly not even God can save their match. Even more so, his mind was strangely super distracted from Shika's sexy figure.

Rito just waved his hand saying he'll do better.

"Fuck! You were like a feminist bitch earlier! Always 'It's fine' that! No wonder, Takai was right! You're cursed!" He then pointed a finger at me while proudly deducting and insulting me at the same time.

I gaped when i heard that.

"Seriously Eito? You? Believing in curses?! Pfft! You're just hungry you fat glob." I burst into small laughter, but when i saw Eito's stern expression i stopped.

"...No way, seriously? Come on, it's dumb to believe in curses, we're like in the modern era, doctors make curses and voodo's their bitches with modern medicines." 

"You're wrong! Curses are real!"

"Oh really? Actually you know what, let's grab some food and talk about this... 'curse'." I said as i try to hold back my laughter.

...

"What? You actually grew fat cause you ignored an admirer? Eito... you're practically saying that the reason why you turned into a globe of oil is because you were handsome back then and ignored a female admirer who then turned into a fox girl and appeared in your dream to curse you?" I pretended to act surprised.

'This guy's level in bullshitting someone is negligible. Not even a child would believe him.'

"Yes! Finally, that took you long, is your brain made of pea? Anyways, when i got the curse i also noticed alot of misfortunes. The misfortunes gradually grew as i ignored it until i turned fat!" He exclaimed as he stuffed more food into his mouth.

'...Eito, you're just gluttonous. That's why.'

Although i didn't believe some, i naturally couldn't deny the fact that he was handsome. I saw a picture of him when he was in middle school and i have to admit this fat fuck had a decent face that could hook any females back then. Though, he never actually told me why he grown into a mass of meat.

"...How about you? Did you notice something wrong with you recently?!" Eito nervously asked.

I raise a brow from that question. Although i would usually outright deny it, i suddenly realized something.

"No... I don't think so?"

"You... Are you trying to ignore something? Don't do that! The curse will grow!" He then stuffed more food into his mouth.

Now that i think about it, ever since Shika-chan and I had sex, i never really had a clarity of mind. Is that considered as a curse?

That blondie foreigner just jumped on me and took my virginity, no matter how much you look at it, it was weird indeed. If not for the circumstances like that bull-head bodyguard of hers, i wouldn't be forced to have sex with a stranger.

What's weirder is that when we had sex, that muscular bimbo just kept on staring at us. It was so goddamn awkward but hell, my first pussy tasted great! I never knew sex would feel even better than a silicone onahole.

Suddenly, the stall owner snapped me out of my daze.

"Hey, you're friend is quite a big eater. You sure he's gonna be fine?"

The old barbecue stall owner asked.

"Oh, he'll be fine. It takes more than that to fill him up." I sneered.

But seriously though, it's bothering me for a bit now.

...

"Yo! Partner, be careful on your way back! You might not know that—" Eito shouted at the crowd.

I sped up, no longer wanting to be with the same side as him. 

After i arrive on the subway, i was met with a really long line of people waiting for my train. I was shocked to see the amount of people at this time.

It's not even rush hours yet.

The heavy foot traffick was a headache to see. The glamorous chatters and loud noises rang to my ears.

I sighed as i dejectedly joined the line.

After a couple of minutes, i found myself inside the train now. But it was even more uncomfortable inside, with the packed people pushing each other, it was like hell.

More time passed and i exhaustedly walked towards my neighbour.

"...My back is killing me, when was the last time i had a backpain? I feel like an old fart."

While i was walking on the sidewalks, a cat appeared in front of me. It stopped and looked at me. This cat's whole fur was black, it's eyes emerald green and it held a dead bird in it's mouth. Possibly fresh, seeing as how it's still twitching.

A black cat?

I stared back at it before it turned and fled in the opposite direction.

I frowned, even if i was dense when it comes to relationships, i know my cultures like the back of my hand.

Black cat meant misfortune!

The worried feeling grew large inside me. I froze there midway.

After a moment, i shook my head as i laughed at myself.

'Haha! Rito, don't tell me you're afraid of curses? It's just coincidences! It's really just a bunch of coincidences, not a supernatural wack shit.' Deep inside, i convinced myself that there were no such things, but then it was about to be proved once more that it was no normal coincidence.

As i neared my house, a piece of small paper out of nowwhere suddenly slowly flew into my way. It then landed strangely infront of me!

I widened my eyes as i try to take a peek.

N-No way!

The piece of paper was a brochure, specifically a discount!

——-

[Felino el Femenino]

- The establishment of wonder and enjoyment.

[Strictly 18+]

[ Exotic Dancers and Sexy Strippers! ] - Provides alot of services for those who can provide.

[ now made affordable! ]

- 25% Limited Discount on all services rendered by our employees!

- 20% Limited Discount for Premium and VIP!

- 15% Limited Discount for reservations and deliveries!

And most specially,

[50%] Limited Discount for first timers in any of our services!

These discounts will only be availed in the first 24 hours!

[Contact: XXXX-XXX]

[Address: XXXX-XXXX]

——-

T-This is... the famed discount for the popular strip club!

F-Fuck yeah!

I inwardly screamed in excitement and happiness as all previous thoughts about misfortune was suddenly warped away.

What curse? That's just dogshit, hell yeah! I'm getting an older bitch tonight. Goodbye Eito, once again, i proved you wrong but your efforts were not in vain. I shall go and descend upon the lambs of the older era of pleasure!

I cringily exclaimed as i then start to bow to pick up the small paper.

When it suddenly flew away from his reach.

"Eh?"

Oh Noes! Where are you going ahhh? You can't escape from daddy!

I sub-consciously replaced the paper with an image of a sexy adult woman as i take another step forward to pick it up once more.

And,

It flew towards again. I smiled while i thought that the sexy adult woman was just trying to act innocent and cute, but, everytime i take another step, it would fly towarda again.

Veins started bulging on my forehead as i smiled at the paper.

'Come on, come to DADDY!!!'

I then started to act quick as i slowly but carefully approach the paper. I formulated a plan in which i would leap forward to match the paper.

Then i started,

Rito promptly ran to the paper in which it reacted by flying in the opposite direction,

'Now!'

Rito then made a quick but powerful leap as he let his legs gather strength to fling him on the direction where the paper will land.

He then landed on several meters from his original position in which he predicted the paper would land, he then silently cheered as he started searching for the whereabouts of the paper.

'Success! Now where's...'

His facial expression then flickered.

The paper was nowwhere to be found!

Had i miscalculated?! No, that can't be the case! It was only several meters ahead, it couldn't possib—

He interrupted himself as he slowly turned around.

And there it was, the paper, on his original position, slowly but mockingly falling on it's own, swaying back and forth in Rito's very own eyes.

'You!!!!'

Rito could tell what it meant, his lust blinding him as all he can see is the same sexy prostitue now sniggering at him.

Eventually, his breathing became ragged as he realized the spot where it was about to land on.

A cluster of garbage bags!

'No! Nooo!' Rito inwardly cried as he stared at the paper that is about to land in a few seconds.

Suddenly, time stopped. Rito fell into deep thinking, 

'If paper+trashes = hard time finding it? But if Rito+Run+paper = catch it?'

It was a simple problem yet complicated to solve.

And without hesitation, he chose the second solution! He promplty activated his adrenaline as he made a full dash using all of his muscles!

He only focused on the paper, ignoring all other existences around him, as if he was drived only to grab that thing.

Meanwhile, an old lady dressed in a road traffic uniform was neatly arranging the trash bags as she calmly sweeps the residue around it.

She was humming peacefully when suddenly she heard loud footsteps.

She turned to look on her right and saw a tall bulky young man who wore a school uniform, he was exceptionally fast as he made a dashing appearance by running. 

All the other bystanders saw this, a Mother and her son pointing at Rito while smiling, a group of female students from a local school also filming the stunt and finally the old lady.

'Ah, these youngsters are always brimming with energy.'

"Mommy, look! He's super fast!"

"Who's that guy, he looks super attractive!"

Of course Rito was oblivious to this, as he was nearing, the cheering noises gradually got smaller and smaller until one onlooker's face distorted into fear as he screamed,

"W-Watch out! Old lady!!!"

The old lady heard this but her reaction was super slow as she halted her cleaning and turned towards the onlooker when she suddenly heard behind her a loud crash.

She jumped in surprise before freezing and nervously looking at the source of the crash.

And there it was, trashes and bins scattering around, the previously neat bags were now ripped open as the garbages flew everywhere. The impact created a bit of hazy view as it naturally rendered into a young man, particularly Rito, frantically searching around the garbage as he screamed,

"WHERE ARE YOU! SHOW YOURSELF BITCH! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE!"

Everyone's mouth went wide open as the recently dashing young man became suddenly batshit crazy.

The old lady's face screamed in horror upon seeing the sight of Rito, practically diving into tides of dirty garbages.

But upon seeing her work being ruined by this young man, she then took her broomstick and started attacking Rito.

The surrounding onlookers laughed upon seeing the crazed Rito being beat up senselessly by an old lady.

Meanwhile, behind one of the brick fence near Rito's location, two silhouttes can be seen, one holding a fishing rod while one held a tablet.

They were both laughing hysterically,

"...I-I told you he's guillible! I can't believe he dived into that and screamed those words!" 

These two figures were none other than Eito and the foreigner cousin, Takai.

"He thought! I can't!!! I can't breathe! This is too much Takai!" Eito laughed as he held the tablet and stared at it.

Similarly, Takai looked into the tablet before breaking into rows of laughter.

Takai then reeled the rod, revealing a piece of paper in it's hook. The string seemingly so transparent one would only see it if they focused on it for some time. The hook was no exception as it was small yet capable of holding the paper properly.

"The cat one was good but this one just tops it all! I can't believe it's so worth it!" Takai exclaimed loudly.

"...It's not over yet, hehe, we'll follow him to his house and slip a microphone inside his room!" Eito then revealed a sinister smile.

These two were pranking Rito all the time, using his doubts to influence his state of mind. Exploiting his weakness and exposing him to a thing called validity! Make him believe that curses are real!

They were about to make Rito go through a whole trial of courage.

April

20