[Vol. 2] Chapter 35 – Interrogation (2)
1.1k 5 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"H-Have sex... with me."

When Rito heard those words, he widened his eyes in disbelief.

'A monster wants a cock?! What's this! I only wanted to tease her.' Various thoughts crossed his mind as he stared at blushing girl from an infamous school.

"...Why?" A dumb reply came off my mouth.

"Huh? Y-You! You took my v-virginity while i was asleep, i... didn't... feel it..." She kept averting her gaze as she proceeds to say the words quietly.

'This is nuts, i love it.'

As soon as Rito heard the reason he lost his self-control. The girl who was tied in ropes already made Rito pitch a tent in his pants. He only hid it by sitting but if he stood up that would be very obvious.

He slowly untied the rope binding her feet, keeping a firm grasp of her legs, to prevent her from standing up and to cop a feel of her thigh. He looked up to see the reaction but he only saw an anxious flustered expression from the girl.

As soon as the rope was unbound, he cut the long rope in half. He then raised the two legs forming a V-shape before tying each legs again with rope, suspending both of he legs in the air.

The girl yelped in surprise but offered no resistance. When Rito saw another reaction from her, he immediately eliminated the possibilities of her lying to escape, she really just wanted to taste cock.

'What would her reaction be if i really take her virginity.' Rito inwardly celebrated. This was like fucking one of cthulhu's monster, a big achievement. Cosmic entity? You mean cocksleeve entity.

But i understand where she's coming from, if i were a girl i would've also fell inlove with my face. Hehe.

I noticed something, her black spats were soaked in the spot where the schlong goes on. She's wet.

Under the constant attack of gazes, the girl only felt more and more embarassed and horny. She never felt something like this before, sure she flicked her beans a couple of times but the thought of a man penetrating her never really came off as a reality for her. 

Then, Rito crawled and started caressing her legs slowly sliding into her inner thighs then back to her hips and repeat. This made the girl occassionally twitch as she felt more and more juices flowing out of her love hole.

Rito of course closely observed the reaction of the girl.

'That game is fucking goated, i never actually realized that would work. I've gotta try this on other girls!' Rito thought as he purposely used his hands the same way he learned off from a game. Every erotic knowledge Rito has either came from his friend or from a lewd game he'd occassionally play.

Rito came to a halt when he neared the girl's pussy, he then 'accidentally' brushed the hole with his thumb, sending a shiver and a moan to the girl. 

When the girl moaned, she couldn't believe she produced such feminine sound. This was like a maiden's.

Rito found it cute that he was able to see other people's lewd side. He giggled before finally pushing his thumb to press onto the girl's slit.

"Ehhhh?!~" The girl slowly arched her back as she felt the tugging pressure crushing her clit. Her breathing went disarray as it became deep and rough.

Rito closely observed her face as he slowly rubbed the spot his thumb was on.

"Ahhhh?!~ W-What's– Uhmm~! This?!~" Her moans started to get louder and louder as she involuntarily shook her hips to match my speed.

"Nooo~ Ayaaaa!~ It never~! Uhmmm~! felt this good~! Haaaa!~ before~!!" The girl produced more lewd noises as she struggled.

Rito gradually sped up as he felt this experimentation has to end.

"Auuhhh~?! S-Sto— Ahhhhh!~ Noooo~ Too fast?!~ Eeeehhhh~?!" After a moment, she started convulsing as she orgasm from my finger. She screamed as she produced more and more wet juices, soaking both my thumb and her spats. Her nipples now visibly erect.

As the girl sucked more air to stabilize herself, i moved closer to her.

"....We aren't done yet." My face stern.

"Ehhh?! W-Why near me! I-I thought we were... gonna have sex!" She retorted in surprise.

"Well, i need to use your mouth for lube first! It will hurt again if i go inside you dry." I cooked up some bullshit story.

"M-My mouth?!" She replied in disbelief, how is her mouth related to sex, she asked herself.

"Yes, and besides it felt good when i touched you down there right? It only feels right you reciprocate with your mouth, otherwise it'll hurt you bad and probably leave a scar beh—"

"Ok! Ok! I-I get it! H-Hurry up."

I smiled as i felt myself in cloud-nine.

Rito stood up and slowly sat on the girl's chest, purposefully revealing his hard on pointing at her face.

"W-W-W-What's that t-thing?!" The girl horrifyingly stuttered as she saw the massive horse-cock.

"My penis." Rito innocently answered.

"S-Stop fucking around! Y-You want me to suck your leg?! What kind of s-size is that!" The girl stared in disbelief as her eyes were glued to the monstrous cock displayed infront of her.

"Actually i have no idea how it had grown that big, but you can measure it with your mouth for me." Rito then revealed his bare veiny cock. Pulsing with energy and twitching, vigirously hard.

The girl then gulped moutful of saliva as she stared intensely at the fleshy leg infront of her. She could hardly believe something this enormous went inside her! 

'He wasn't lying when he said it'll be painful, that looks like what people would use to hit a gong."

"T-This... it can't possibly fit my mout—" before she could finish her concerns, Rito suddenly attacked her mouth. In a short span of time, Rito's cockhead went fully in, expanding the girl's mouth as Rito went 'Oooh'.

The girl stared in shock as she felt the bitter taste and the strong smell of Rito's penis. Just when she thought it couldn't get worser, Rito pushed more inches again, fully expanding her mouth and it's inside. She felt the tip of Rito's cock touch the back of her head, which made her immediately gag and roll her eyes.

Only half of his cock fitted as it reached the end.

Rito who was indulging in his fantasy went,

"Oh, Dead end already?" Rito stared and admired his forceful facefuck. He then started swaying his hips back and forth without waiting for the girl to offer resistance. He simply felt the need to as he used to be a virgin days ago. The feeling of someone sucking his cock was too much to bear on a guy that used to be naive in sex.

Luckily, he had knowledge in most sexual acts but not the technique behind it. It was just pure raw lust driving him to release that sweet milk into anywhere that feels good.

The girl gagged as she kept struggling, her eyes now white as tears formed. When Rito thrusts deeply into her mouth, she would convulse while drooping more saliva from the corner of her mouth. In all honesty, she found it comfortable to be roughly dominated. With her pride as a leader from a known gang, she unbelievably liked the idea of submitting to a man who knows his ways, especially with a gigantic cock. She could only move her body as she gradually lost resistance as her pussy gushes more and more juices.

She kept making choking noises as Rito felt his cock nearing it's end.

Without hesitation, he lifted her head and started slamming his cock, not letting the girl get an ounce of air to breathe.

"F-Fuckkkk~ T-This is so good!~" Rito moaned as he repeatedly deepthroated the poor girl. The girl could only weakly squirm as she felt suffocated by the huge cock. Her throat bulging out the entirety of Rito's dick, her gagging noises growing dim as she felt her life pass by.

In the next moment, Rito finally cummed, sending torrent of semen deep inside her stomach with some flooding her mouth and oozing out from her nose. In the entirety of all this happening, he had buried his cock deep into her throat. 

After the ocean of milk, Rito slowly pulled out his cock. 

Sounds of coughing and asphyxiated breathing leaked out as the reserve semen came out gushing from her mouth. She looked like a real mess as tears and saliva mixed with the semen painted on her lower face.

Rito's cock were awfully glistening as saliva and semen dripped from it. It was slowly going soft but when he saw the gaping mouth of the girl filled with dribbles of cum and her ectastic face brimming with the need for more, it instantly went back up.

'Whatever this girl was, she liked the rough play earlier.' Rito thought to himself. As he admired his work, he thought to one person.

'Yanagi, just you wait. I'll make sure you'll live a life through hell, i won't hesitate to turn you into a cum-dumpster and humiliate you!'

Rito promised to himself as he the slowly stood up.

The girl who was collecting her breathing soon came into realization. She had cummed 2 times from being facefucked. Was she a pervert? That wasn't even sex but she liked it nonetheless. It turned her into an idiot, and she was fully conscious yet unable to stop herself.

She had just wanted to try having sex, not become addicted by it! She realized, she needs to stop this man or else she'll fall into depravity with this magical wand he had.

As Rito neared her lower body, she tried to scream, but no voice came out!

She was horrified as no matter how much she had tried to scream, her body wouldn't listen! 

'N-No! W-What had happened?!' 

When Rito saw her spats, who was completely soaked as a puddle was created just below it. 

"Damn, did you just cum from earlier?" Rito went awed.

The girl tried to say no but then shook her head in an attempt to save a little bit of face.

Rito naturally ignored this and kneeled down before ripping her spats open, revealing a luscious lingerie, a red string panties.

Rito even widened his eyes,

'W-Woah!' 

Rito inwardly screamed as he couldn't believe someone who were the same age as him wore this kind of lingerie!

The girl naturally got even more embarassed when she remembered that she had been ridiculously prepping in case she would find a boyfriend to entice with. She didn't believe this guy would find it out first! She had been hoping for a guy that would settle with her to see this first.

"Hey... This is kind of... sexy." Rito stupefiedly asked.

The girl blushed more but she didn't refute the comment,

"You know, you're a pervert for wearing this in school." Rito teased her more when he saw her embarassed reaction.

"N-No... Y-You're... wrong..." As she finished those words, Rito reached out to her tee-shirt and forcibly raised it, revealing her bare huge breasts, also covered in a skimpy red-stringed bra that only cover her nipples.

"Nooo! T-That's ugly! D-Don't look!" She hurried to try and hide her body, but she couldn't budge from the inhuman grasp Rito had. When she said, 'that's ugly', she wasn't referring to her body, rather it was the dozen scars in her body.

She closed her eyes and genuinely shed a tear in preparation for Rito to say, "disgusting".

"Fuck! That's even more sexy!" Rito shouted as he felt his cock raging more and more.

'Damn! Look at that tits ans her scars. Also the toned body, mmhmm yunmy.' Rito inwardly celebrated the buffet infront of him.

The girl went, 

"Ehh?! B-But there are scars?" She confusedly asked, she didn't believe what he had just said. Only opening her other eye to stare at Rito's face.

"Huh? So what? Scars are cool and they look exceptionally beautiful on you." Rito genuinely retorted.

"Haaa? B-But they're scars, they are painful to watch and they're... disgusting." She still couldn't believe his words as a hint of sadness filled her eyes.

"Scars are scars, i don't care what they meant. All i know is that you went through them and survived the ordeal, they remind you of how strong you are. That's what matters and it's cool. They're not disgusting." Rito blowed her words as he insensitively replied.

The girl went silent. Her face slowly regaining strength, she felt somewhat strange when she heard the words, 'strong'. She took one final look at her body then to Rito before uttering the words,

"Fuck me."

Rito complied with ease as he then pointed his hard-on infront of her hole. He first tugged on it, slowly making the head wet with the juices overflowing. He then slowly slip it inside.

The girl moaned in pleasure, she then strangely felt a wall blocking the dick from going through. Each time Rito tries to push deep, she would get internally hurt. But the euphoria was enough to mask the pain and cover her with sensations she never felt before.

On the other hand, Rito was sweating as he slowly and carefully ripped her hymen. During the impaling, Rito would reach to her nipples and fiddle with it, hoping the pleasure woukd overtake the pain. In the last second, he finally tore open her hymen as almost all of his length entered immediately, sending waves of pleasure surge on the girl. She arched her back as she stuck a tongue out, screaming, a clear indication she had cummed again.

Rito licked his lips before finally making a movement.

18