[Vol. 2] Chapter 36 – Rescue?
921 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere in the forest, inside a dimly lit shed, Kaoru wakes up.

As she rubbed her forehead and slowly stood up, she called out:

"...Rito...?" Her vision blurry.

After a long moment, she found herself in a bed. She also had a couple of bandages wrapped in her head. She staggered a moment before finally fully standing up. She scanned the room for signs of Rito in which she frowned when she didn't see him.

She inmediately rushed outside when she met two figures chatting and drinking. The aroma of tea crept into Kaoru's nose, giving her a moment of clarity. The two figures who were sitting noticed her, one produced a feminine laugh while the other spoke in a hoarse voice,

"Ah, Kaoru. You're finally awake!" It was an old man, he looked weak and frail with his slowly withering body and his gray long hair. But even then, he exudes the aura of calmness and tranquility.

When Kaoru saw the old man, he immediately bowed. 

"Junior offers greeting to Master!" Kaoru shouted as she realized she was now safe, but what about Rito? That filled her mind with unending worries.

As Kaoru raised her head to look once more at her master, she noticed the other figure. It was a woman, probably in her early 20s, but she wad exceptionally pretty. Even prettier than Kaoru herself. She had a fair white skin and a perky red lips. Her long black hair were neatly laid on her shoulders, all in all she was elegant as her soft movements on drinking tea. She looked at Kaoru like what would a sister do.

"Kaoru, how're you? Does your head still hurts?" She worriedly asked.

Kaoru replied with a smile and said,

"No, but i would like to ask. Where's Rito?" She immediately dropped the question.

The two figures stared at each other before looking back at Kaoru, their face serious. Kaoru noticed this and frowned immediately.

"Master, Big sis, what happened to Rito." Kaoru's tone was now even more commanding than ever. She couldn't believe she had just passed out by tripping and wasn't even able to help Rito.

"He's... not here yet." The older woman replied first before shaking her head in a dejected manner. 

"We've already sent the two kids to look for him." Her master calmly took another sip from a cup filled with tea. "...They'll find him, you should rest here."

Kaoru hesitated for a moment before bowing once more,

"Uncl– no, Master. Junior respectfully declines. I don't wanna impose any longer especially after i left. I'm just hoping you would be able to point Rito's whereabouts for me." Kaoru gritted her teeth.

The woman slightly got surprised and turned towards the old man to see his reaction. The old man just stared at Kaoru before shaking his head, he then took another sip of tea before his hand made a grasping motion, in a blink of an eye, there was a folded laptop in his hand.

Kaoru saw this and blinked, seemingly in confusion but mostly astonishment. The laptop the old man held was something out of a crazy scene. She couldn't believe something as secluded as this place had some electronic gadgets.

"...Master, what's that." Kaoru asked.

His master stiffened before looking at the woman in front of him and blushing. He then regained composure before saying,

"This is help. I've put cameras... in all... place around the forest to... better monitor... my disciples." The old man would lower his head constantly as the woman glared more and more at him. Kaoru felt the tense energy swelling but she was more focused on the word 'help'.

"...Master? You mean you put cameras on all of the trees?" Kaoru tried to sarcastically asked.

His master simply shook his head and proceeded to say,

"One cannot simply do that, i've put the cameras mostly in abandoned and ruined structures including ours. There's a total of 26 active cameras, sadly... two of my favorites were broken." The old man suddenly got depressed as the woman even gave a cold snort.

"...If that kid is still alive, he would naturally head here, afterall y'all needed help. In the case in which he didn't, let's hope we can spot him somewhere."

He then opened the laptop. The two girls rushed to his side, one curious and one anxious. The old man then opened a folder named 'Relaxation', and found an application.

Kaoru felt more awe as she found her soon to be 86-year old uncle to be adept at technology. She couldn't simply believe a hermit like him is capable of such but you learn new things everyday.

After the application was opened, it revealed live feed from multiple spots before compressing into one. The first feed was located somewhere on the forest with a rocky terrain. The old man then hit the left key button and it changed into another perspective, it now fell on a tree nearby a waterfall and a mini-pool. The woman gave a groan before the old man hurried to change the screen, revealing another spot in which the two, Tal and Aiya can be seen just casually walking while the bear from earlier was tied to a leash, seemingly scared. They were conversing while walking to wherever their conversation brings them to. 

Kaoru's heart immediately warmed when she saw the two. She formed a small smile before it disappeared.

The old man similarly smiled but then said,

"They grow up so fast. I'm gonna miss them." The old man then sobbed. The woman got irritated and then hit the old man in the back of his head, sending him snapping out of daze.

"Okay, okay. Here it is." The old man continued to switch screens. After a long moment, they found the shack in which Rito resided. They then heard the mixed noises and Kaoru stiffined up saying,

"That's him! He's in pain! Master tell me this location!" She panickly asked her master, giving a pleading worried look.

The old man melted at the look before finally smiling,

"...I've grown old from this, young love at it's finest." Kaoru replied back, blushing, "Master! Please be serious!" 

"Nothing's wrong with him, i can still sense a faint of energy from him!" Her master tried to tease her in which she immediately clenched her fist and glared at her master. The old man broke into sweat before finally saying the location. Kaoru then sped up, no longer wanting to stay any longer. 

The old man and the woman looked at the departing figure before smiling.

"Hey, Old Man, why'd you let her go that easily?" The woman asked as she drank a cup of tea.

"...One cannot simply understand the power of love. It cannot be hindered much less stopped. It can only grow stronger and stronger." The old man who was now filled with tranquility looked up at the sky before looking back at the screen of the laptop. He took another sip before pressing the next button. After he saw the contents of the next screen, he immediately spit out streams of tea.

"What the! This brat!" He abruptly held the table and glared at the screen, his face flushed. The woman got surprised and neared the old man again before saying

"Old Man, what has got yo— oh." She then blushed as she saw the scene in the laptop.

A mixture of moans and euphoria filled the damp dim shed as two naked figures copulated bareback. The girl's body filled with enormous amount of white liquid as her face was of pure ecstasy. Her hands bounded by a makeshift rope and her legs both suspended in the air by more ropes. Her pussy continuously attacked by a longer thicker rod, producing a squelching sounds that echoed throughout the room.

Clap, clap, clap, clap.

The two behind the monitor went silent and stared intently.

The old man gulped as the exhibitionism side of him got triggered. The woman felt a bit hot but never took her eyes from the action.

...

Meanwhile, Kaoru ran at top speed as she went towards the direction her master instructed to her. She passed varioud obstacles often hitting rocks and trees. Her mind only focused on Rito as she felt more pain well up in her body. Eventually, she passed by the two kids, in which Aiya spoke with,

"Kaoru? What are you doing? Where are you going?" Aiya bombarded her with question as Tal similarly nodded. 

"Hey kids, i've got no time. I'll explain it to you along the way, i've found Rito and he's in need of help." Kaoru sternly said as she took a small break.

Aiya and Tal got surprised before Aiya glared at Tal, Tal waved his hands and made a 'not me' motion. As time passed, Kaoru ran again. The two kids followed, along the way, Kaoru and the two kids exchanged information about Rito and how he held before when she didn't woke up.

They then arrived near the abandoned shed. As they proceeded to rush into it, they heard the various moans and noises inside.

Kaoru frowned,

"There's someone inside."

The two kids became aware. They then approached the door.

19