[Vol. 2] Chapter 38 – Freedom…?
1.5k 7 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You stupid pervert! You shitty pig! You disgusting piece of shit! How could you do this to someone like her?!" A cute feminine voice shouted harshly at someone. Back in the shack, Rito passed out, probably knocked. When he woke up, he found himself being cuffed and bound, unable to move one bit. His lower private part strangely covered with a big piece of meat. He then replied in a solemn face.

"I couldn't help it, she's too cute to be—" Before he could even finish his sentence, he was kicked directly to the face. Afterwards, blood trickled from his nose as his expression didn't change into one bit.

"You shitty gorilla! How could you say that with a straight face?! I– I'm gonna break your neck, you perverted lier!" The voice couldn't hide their contempt as it slowly revealed to be Aiya. 

Behind her is Kaoru, staring at Rito with a set of deadpan eyes. Earlier, she had tried to convince herself that Rito was simply seduced but the convulsing girl who was their foe earlier proved her otherwise. By the time they had found her, she was already drifting into incoherent moans and blabbers while her holes were dripping loads of semen.

Afterwards, Tal argued that he would take care of her for a bit before dropping her out of the forest. Aiya and Kaoru acted hostile towards the semi-conscious girl and even tried to attack her but Tal managed to diffuse the seemingly strange situation.

Now, the only people left in the shack was Aiya, Kaoru and Rito.

"Why did you fuck her?! Like, i can't understand your little brain. She just recently tried to kill you and yet here you are filling her holes with your perverted stuffs!" Aiya made a point, Rito flinched upon hearing those words.

Deep down, he knew there were other ways to interrogate the stranger. It was just he used his dick to think, not even caring for an ounce for the possibles consequences it might bring.

No matter how you viewed it, he was still a hot-blooded male who just recently lost his virginity.

Plus if he said the true reason behind his actions not only would it complicate things it might even lead to Kaoru and Aiya completely losing trust in him.

They would probably shriek in anger and might explode his eardrums. 

Kaoru and Aiya deep down were somewhat hurt with Rito's action, Aiya having complicated feelings. They were genuinely worried for Rito's wellbeing yet he was just being a dickhead.

After a couple of kicks and remarks, Aiya calmed down. She was fuming in anger but it had lessened a bit after seeing Rito's bruised face, his expression still remained stoic.

Deep down, Rito was cursing inwardly. What kind of punishment are you even doing to a fellow senior? Isn't this a little bit too much. Rito could only grumble and cry silently.

Afterwards, Aiya stepped back and gave a cold harrumph. She had felt satisfied like a girlfriend catching his man masturbating to annoying orange and punishing him by sending a planetary ass kick. 

Kaoru stepped up in which Rito's lips curved upward. Now he smiled innocently at the grim-faced Kaoru.

"Kaoru-chan~ Don't you think it's time to let this poor guy go?" Rito's now angelic aura irritated Aiya. This guy is like an ordinary lapdog. His shamelessness simply knows no boundaries. Aiya wanted to give another God-Slaying Rib Kicks.

But Kaoru's action surprised Aiya and earned her a laugh. Kaoru just held Rito by his ear and pulled it hard. Making Rito's seemingly impenetrable defense break in an instant.

"Ah! Ah! W-Wait! Kaoru! Sto- No!" Rito screamed in pain as he felt his entire body ache in pain. This was Rito's only weakness, the sensitivity of his ears.

How could i forget this shit?! Kaoru would use this to her advantage everytime Rito wouldn't agree with her in things they both argued.

Kaoru's motherly act paired with her cold and terrific smile made Rito burst in sweat. Aiya couldn't hold her laugh.

"Why did you do it?" Kaoru's cold voice had truly horrified Rito. However, Rito's mental fortitude were somewhat higher than average. He was able to hold the pain from clouding his mind, only the pain though as he was grown accustomed to it ever since he was a kid. Any other form of stimulation would bypass this, but Kaoru didn't knew this.

Kaoru then backed up, allowing Rito to procure an answer. She crossed her arms revealing her tits in display as she coldly looked at Rito.

Rito wouldn't dare to tell her the truth, in fact if Yanagi thinks that Kaoru is naive to the fact that she's targeted, Yanagi might be unaware and just lower her guard. He had no other ways but to use Kaoru as a bait which was dangerous than to simply ask her to be involved any deeper. 

Yanagi's true identity was something only Rito knew, nobody else strangely know this especially her former boyfriends. A person that is related to any mob or mafia is indeed a person capable of killing or making a person disappear.

Rito didn't want it to escalate to this, he simply wanted to secretly but carefully protect Kaoru while gathering enough power or evidence that could be used against Yanagi.

First, he needed to get help from a reliable informant. And that's where Asahina rolls in, second he'd be under constant pressure from Yanagi's devious plan to harm Kaoru or any potential friend/close ones. This was enough to put a frown on his face.

Kaoru noticed his frowning face and grew serious. Aiya similarly went silent and carefully observed Rito's answer.

"I... secretly have a life threatening disease..." Those words made Kaoru and Aiya gape in shock, but then reverted back into serious mode as they didn't believe the half-baked story. Rito continued to speak upon seeing their reactions, "...Recently, i've been diagnosed with 'sugondese', a rare genetic neuron disease capable of disabling specific nerves inside my body parts. In my case, the doctor identified that both my legs and my hands wouldn't work if i don't do a particular exercise. Basically, athritis but fatal. The doctor said that by performing 'sex' would the nerves be slowly massaged and numb the disease from creeping and disabling my legs and hands. That's why i had to do it otherwise i'd be even in graver situation. There are no known cure, just temporary medication for this rare disease." Rito then proceeds to close his eyes while a single drop of tear rolled down his cheeks.

'Holy shit, i just can't believe i made that completely unbelievable stuff up. I should become a novel writer!' Rito thought as he slowly opened the other eye to peek at the reactions of the girls.

Both Kaoru and Aiya were shockingly crying as they held a hand in their mouth.

'Bless the God of Bullshitting, i fucking love you.'

Kaoru and Aiya approached Rito and kneeled, they then smiled at Rito in their teary face before saying,

"...We had no idea that you... had this burden on you."

"Rito... I'm sorry for what happened earlier."

Rito laughed inwardly, now who's stupid. He celebrated the fact that he's kind of natural at lying. Why the fuck did i get so happy when i just committed a sin. His ironic and hypocritical question got stuck in his mind.

After a moment, they untied Rito. Allowing him to freely move.

"Thanks, girls." His expression fading into a fake genuine smile.

He also threw the cold meat away in which he heard a loud growl. Behind him, is the bear from back then, sitting and now approaching the meat he threw. His eyes went wide when then Aiya spoke.

"Oh, surprised to see him? We invited Mr. Fuzzies here and allowed him to eat your penis incase you lied to us." Her innocent and angelic face made Rito shudder. He slightly trembled as he just dodged a major castration. His forehead producing sweat.

Aiya tilted her head when seeing Rito's reaction, "...You didn't lie to us... didn't you?" 

Rito hurriedly denied and shook his head.

'F-Fuck... these girls are massive psychos.' He stared at the bear who aggressively ripped the meat apart with it's sharp teeth.

Kaoru then hugged Rito behind and whispered,

"Don't worry, i'll be the one to take care of you from now on." While blushing profusely, she purposefully pressed her chest into Rito's bare back.

Rito felt his junior kong starting to get big, immediately he retracted his body or he would seriously get a raging boner again. He dressed up before they all headed outside.

"...You should stay behind and greet Master, it's been ages since you guys left. It'll be rude not to stay and celebrate with us." Aiya offered gleefully, no longer held any hostility towards Rito after the bullshit story.

Kaoru looked at Rito's face, his decision would be the same for hers.

Rito thought that it might be good to see the old man but then remembered he would just drag his ass back to the cave and rape it with his rod. In any case, he'd rather go back home.

"The offer's real nice but... It's been hours since we arrived her and my sister's at home must've been worried sick. Plus, i have to make sure that they're safe after what happened earlier. I appreciate the help and your concerns but i have to go now." Rito pretended to be dismayed, his face showing a bit of depression. Part of what he said was true especially his siblings.

Kaoru similarly nodded.

Aiya worriedly looked at Rito before saying,

"We can contact them for you if you'd like..."

Rito stared in shock before rejecting it again.

"N-No thanks, we'll be fine. Just let the old man know we passed and said thanks."

'Contact? Are you shitting me? You guys can use technology in this ancient forest? You must be joking with me.'

Aiya's face became depressed when she heard those words, she had tried to think every things that could make him stay for a bit, but she couldn't come up with a reason.

Finally, she resorted into a gamble.

"Will you come back?"

Rito realized what those questions mean, his eyes widened before he smiled.

"Yes."

...

"Hey, are you serious when you said you'll take care of me?" Rito suddenly asked along the way to Kaoru. Kaoru flinched before blushing wildly and lowering her head.

Rito had just wanted to lessen their worries but it came as a surprise that they took it so well they even forgot their hatred on raping the girl who used to be their enemy.

"...Y-Yes..." Kaoru embarassedly spoke in a low voice.

Rito laughed which made Kaoru lower and blush more deeply. Her breathing became a little different.

"Then i'm in your care. I'll go to your house every weekend, if that's okay?" Rito celebrated his popular phase as he found plucking girl's purity more common than the fact that there's a giant flying bug capable of walking on land and swim on water. (Toe biters)

Kaoru couldn't hide her embarassment any longer and cutely rejected,

"N-No! N-N-Not in my house!" She couldn't possibly let Rito in her house much less her room! In fact, she hid so many secrets inside her room that Rito may find disturbing or creepy. Thinking about Rito hating and being disgusted by her just put Kaoru in a depressing mood.

Of course, Rito would never do this much less become disgusted. He's at the point where casually fucking his own sisters is his everyday life.

"Then... where...?" Rito got a bit startled by the shy attitude Kaoru gave. She must've been uncomfortable as they weren't that intimate yet.

"Y-Your... room." Kaoru said in little voice as possible.

"I-In my what?!" Rito barely heard the last word, why did Kaoru suddenly act like this? First she had just blatantly said she'll be his sex partner so that must've been a stern decision from her. He never realized that Kaoru may have been blurting it out in sympathy over Rito.

Rito then followed with, "You know, don't force yourself with this. I can just find somebody else you know?" Even if he was a big-time asshole, he really genuinely cared for those who similarly cared at him. Missing out on Kaoru's tight pussy is a loss but losing Kaoru is a friend is a much more devastating effect to Rito. So he quickly dismissed the horny thoughts.

Kaoru panicked before facing Rito with her akward attitude and shouting,

"No! You can't! I won't let you! It'll be only me and i want this, i've decided!" Kaoru didn't want to miss out intimate chances like this. For her, this was a blessing she could never hope to get again. So losing this might make her go crazy.

"...Are you sure? You know you don't have to push yourself for someone like me." Rito played victim card as he genuinely thought he had put Kaoru in a dilemma.

Kaoru retorted once again in denial and said the same thing. Eventually, Kaoru managed to convinced Rito that she was dead-set on helping him with his 'needs'.

They also agreed that they would only do it in a place where it's convenient and when it's only viable as Rito described more bullshit of his 'disease' to his advantage.

As they blushed and spoke along the way, they eventually got out of the forest where they were met with a load of black luxurious cars, an army of black-suited men and a crowd of normal looking people.

Up above, two helicopters can be seen just floating around shining lights to them.

Then voices loudly spoke,

"Rito-kun!"

"Nii-chan!"

"Husband!" 

Guess those yanderes!

21