Chapter 23
1.5k 2 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Today I'm posting 2 chapters since I don't want to keep you hanging & I'm not confident enough in the 2nd chapter to have you guys 'waste' a day on it.

This is chapter 1/2 for today.

After a fretful night, suffering from rapidly building libido caused by the influence of Slaanesh and hot-blooded youth, Erik only managed to get a wink of sleep. The weather was incredibly clear, highlighting the blue sky to the south and the red and purple hues of the northern sky over the Chaos Wastes.

For the first time in weeks, Erik had breakfast without Sigrun sitting next to him. Strips of freshly smoked and salted pork on luxurious wheat bread together with three poached eggs and a horn of low-alcohol ale. A delectable breakfast he had long since gotten used to.

Of course, Skadi and ‘Kitten’ sat together with him. ‘Kitten’ was the name he’d given the mentally collapsed thrall girl, since he hadn’t learned her name before she turned into ‘Kitten’.

“So, Darling, what are your plans for today?”

“I suppose I’ll continue as per usual. Perform my daily sacrifice, train, lunch, train, dinner, rest and sleep?”

A look of astonishment covered Skadi’s heart-shaped face.

“Is that what you’ve been doing for weeks at a time? Just that?”

“Well, yes? I didn’t have anything better to do and on top of that, I enjoy it. Besides, I needed to make the best use of my time. Those Proficiencies etcetera don’t grow themselves!”

Recalling those weird blue boxes that she could now access, Skadi seemed to understand Erik’s dedication to training.

“So what about making some time to really ‘farm’ Favour, as you called it?”

Now it was Erik’s turn to sink into thought.

‘She has a point… if I want to increase my stats and abilities or purchase Gifts, I’ll need a ton of Favour. But how to farm it? I suppose I could lock myself in the bedroom with all the female thralls and hold a weeklong orgy, but I currently have no access to Magic or magic items, haven’t unlocked the Management GAO tabs since I am not a ruler or leader and there is no large group of enemy combatants to fight and kill…’

While pondering over this predicament Erik finished his breakfast, gave headpats and chinrubs to Kitten and went out to perform his sacrifices. But his concentration was shattered in the afternoon when Sigrun walked into the courtyard where he was swinging his Halberd.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier, in the inner quarters of the Great Hall, Helles had a final heart-to-heart with her resolved daughter.

“I’ll keep your father occupied tonight so he won’t notice your absence. As for you, go and grab your man! Men like to think they’re all that, but as long as he has a shred of decency and we grab them by the balls, they’ll listen to what we have to say.”

Then she reached into a pouch around her waist and took out a very small earthenware vial, about the size of her thumb’s upper digit. She then grabbed Sigrun’s hands, pressing the vial into her palms.

“Here, before you get down to business, just smear this around your vagina. It’ll take the sting out of your deflowering and prevent any one-shot wonders from occurring for a while.”

Blushing as she realised what was in the vial, Sigrun nonetheless gratefully accepted it. She would never openly admit to it, but she had been slightly nervous at the prospect of a painful deflowering. She hadn’t thought as far ahead as pregnancy in this regard, but…

‘If it’s his, I wouldn’t really mind?’ –Was what she internally thought. Of course, she wouldn’t be dumb enough to utter those words for her concerned mother to hear.

Now fully ‘armed’ she went out to conquer her ‘enemy’.

Watching her daughter’s back, Helles felt an arm circling around her waist as she was lightly hugged from behind.

“Are we doing the right thing? Shouldn’t we have steadfastly pushed this matter till later, just to be sure?”

Turning around towards her husband, Helles smiled at him.

“We both know they wouldn’t have lasted till then, and this way we can at least keep an eye on them.”

“Yes, yes. As always, you’re right. By the Gods, I think I really outdid myself when I stole you back home all those years ago…”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sigrun had made careful preparations for today. She wore a thick fur coat to keep warm outside, but inside the coat she wore a beautiful green dress made of fine silk and intricately embroidered with gold thread. On her arms she wore different bracelets and armbands made of gold and set with clear-cut rubies, sapphires and emeralds. Around her neck she carried a fine golden chain with a large pink diamond shaped like a tear resting on her cleavage, heavily emphasized by the low-cut dress. And in her hair she wore more gold in the form of hairclips & -pins studded with small emeralds and pearls. All of these had been gifts from her father, mother and brothers as they all heavily doted on her over the years.

Everything was carefully selected to emphasize her best features. She had even added a light brush of charcoal to her eyelashes to really make her bright emerald eyes pop.

When she walked into Erik’s training area, she patiently waited for him to turn around. But when it took a few minutes for him to turn around and notice her, she started feeling nervous and antsy.

‘What if he doesn’t like it?’ –She was well aware that this was impossible, but is it not in a woman’s nature to fret over this?

Luckily, all her nervousness melted like snow in summer when she saw Erik’s expression after turning around.

He looked like he had seen a goddess descend upon him and was overwhelmed by the favour.

Mouth agape, his chine almost on the floor, Erik was utterly lost for words at the sight before him. He had always been attracted to Sigrun’s appearance, but when she put in the work to look her best, he could barely control himself.

‘Beautiful! Perfect! Must… have..! Must… CoNQuEr..! Must… BREED!’

It had been a while since Erik felt such a strong impulse and he almost gave in on the spot. Luckily had gotten somewhat used to the impulses that constantly plagued his mind and was able to push it aside.

But he was unable to make the constant screaming stop, as the voices were now uniformly calling for him to grab Sigrun, bend her over and ravish her on the spot. It took a considerable amount of willpower to not immediately give in.

Finally finding his voice, small pearls of sweat rolling down his face as he tried to sound natural, he started with a lame greeting.

“Oh, hi Sigrun! How are you today?”

‘Dumb, dumb, stupid lame moronic idiot…’

Lowering his Halberd to the ground and placing it on a standard, Erik coughed and tried again.

“Ehum, you look… ravishable, I mean! Ravishing, you look stunning and otherworldly beautiful today, Sigrun!”

Seeing Erik stumble around like this made Sigrun feel at ease as she couldn’t suppress a chuckle.

“Aha haha!”

Sheepishly smiling, Erik could only push forward as he approached her.

“Sorry, I’m just making a fool of myself because I simply don’t have the words to describe how I feel right now…”

Taking her into his arms, lightly as to not crumple her dress, he silently gazed into her brightly shining eyes before initiating a short kiss. An intimate kiss, but not a long one. Just their informal way of greeting they had devised between them ever since confirming their feelings.

“Let’s go inside and have dinner? My head is… screaming at me to skip it and go straight to dessert, but that won’t do…”

A swift flash if lust-filled madness flashed through his eyes and Sigrun momentarily felt startled at the naked desire and possessiveness laid bare in it. But when realising that Erik was trying his hardest to control himself and remembering she had demanded he abstain from intimacy yesterday, she felt it was actually quite cute?

“Yes, let’s quickly have dinner and then… go to your room, husband.”

Unable to suppress a moan (more akin to a low growl) at her intimate address of ‘husband’, stoking Erik’s fires even more, he quickly led her inside where dinner was already served.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Afterwards, Erik separated from Sigrun so they could both wash up and prepare. He went outside and doused himself in warm water before roughly towelling himself in the bitter night cold, unconcerned about catching a cold. Meanwhile Sigrun had occupied the bedchamber where she decided to remove her light make-up but put most of her jewellery back on. She now just wore her armbands and bracelets while her hair was kept up with one single hairpin.

*knock-knock

They had agreed that she would be the one to call Erik inside and after replacing the green silk dress with a darker green muslin gown, she did just that. Calming down her fluttering nervous heart, she sat on the side of the huge bed before calling out.

“C- come in! You can come in!” – She was clearly very nervous, which in turn made Erik more nervous too.

But all that disappeared when he saw Sigrun sitting on his bed, waiting. Waiting for him.

And as the sky above the Frost Wolf tribe rapidly grew dark and clouded, Erik finally found the words he felt like saying the most in this moment.

“I love you…”

34