Chapter 24 (R18)
2.1k 5 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Chapter 2/2 for today. (So there is another one before this, for those that went from Ch. 22 to 24 and are confused at the sudden development.)

Its my first time writing porn so please forgive me if its bad or cringe. (I'm more confident in writing sword-fights than bed-fights.)

I'll most likely limit more descriptive sex in the future for my own mental health, but I do think it is an important part of the story at certain key points.

Please let me know your thoughts on this as well, I would REALLY appreciate your feedback.

 “I love you!”

Seeing Erik approach her, wrapped only in a towel around his waist, Sigrun lightly blushed but did not look away. She, or they, were long past the time for bashfulness and it was time for the stubborn and pampered daughter of the Frost Wolf Jarl to raise her head and meet this Champion head on.

Sitting down next to her on the bed, Erik spent a little time admiring Sigrun’s ‘battle attire’. The almost see-through muslin garment hinted at the softness underneath, her hair neatly kept together with a singly pin and the other jewellery all working to provide extra little details adding to her charm.

Lightly embracing from the side, Erik furtively started raining kisses all over her eyes, nose and cheeks before going in for a long, passionate deep kiss.

Their tongues swirling around each other, discovering and rediscovering around their mouths as they pushed and pulled at each other.

Meanwhile, Erik hands didn’t keep still either. As their tongues continued their fight, he looped one arm around her and grabbed onto her breast while the other hand went to explore further south, finding a light forest of vivid red curls.

During the times he’d spent talking with Sven or frolicking with the thrall girls, Erik learned a good deal about Norscan bedroom etiquette. Which is to say, complete lack thereof. In general, Norscan men simply put their dick in, pumped around and were satisfied (worshippers of Slaanesh not included). For the men it is a fleeting pleasure while to women it is mostly an act to conceive and bind them to a man.

But Erik, coming from a far more sexually advanced era, was not satisfied with that. No, he wanted the whole thing, from foreplay to pillowtalk, when dealing with a serious relationship.

So as they paused their hot kiss to breathe, a silver string connecting their lips, he continued to tease and fiddle. But the angle wasn’t quite right, actually downright awkward, so he paused his ministrations.

Erik picked her up and laid her out on the middle of the bed and as he gazed at her dishevelled appearance, he felt a fire surge down to his member as it rapidly stood to attention. Unable to hide the change, the towel around Erik’s waist came undone and showed him in full glory to the excited girl beneath.

Sigrun in turn dazedly stared at the perfect Adonis that was Erik. Toned and defined muscles without being bulky, a handsome face enraptured by her and a large manhood, although not so large as to inspire fear.

Now provide with a better angle, Erik started their foreplay in earnest. Rubbing and lightly twisting on her now exposed nipples as he softly but determinedly pawed at her shapely breasts to get them to perk up.

And when they did, he wasted no time to provide them extra attention, causing Sigrun to moan at the unexpected wave of pleasure. A kiss followed by a lick on the pink protrusion and finally Erik took the tautly pointing nipple in his mouth, savouring the sensation as he licked.

“nnn, ah, aah! Nn, Erik, yes! Ha…” – Sigrun moaned as she surrendered herself.

Moving his attention to the other, lonely nipple Erik didn’t forget to move a hand to Sigrun’s most intimate place again, feeling a sticky wetness dripping out.

Careful not to enter just yet, Erik started rubbing her. Gently at first, but when he turned back the first breast he was rapidly moving up and down, eliciting yet more gasps and moans from Sigrun’s lips as her lower lips were relentlessly teased.

Finally, after feeling he had prepared enough, Erik withdrew his mouth from her chest as he towered over her. At some time, the muslin robe had been cast aside and was carelessly dropped to the side.

His member stood taut, engorged, as it waited to head for battle as Erik painstakingly took off the bracelets and armbands from Sigrun’s arms as they had served their purpose and were now in the way.

Positioning himself to enter into her, Erik looked deeply into Sigrun’s emerald eyes before starting to push himself into her.

No words were spoken, they were both aware of the other’s feelings and intentions.

“Ooh, hnn…” –Sigrun softly cried out in pain as Erik tore through her virginity, a small trickle of blood coming from their connection and staining the prepared white sheets underneath. She had forgotten to apply her mother’s ointment and now bore the full brunt of pain, although it was far less painful than she had imagined. Rather, she felt it was proof of their connection and intimacy right now.

And Erik, upon hearing her groan, did not relent and instead slowly bottomed out, almost immediately blowing his load due to the prolonged excitement.

Taking a moment to rest after being fully buried inside, the two locked eyes once more. A pleading look in Erik’s eyes told Sigrun he wanted to move and after feeling the initial pain ebb away and making place for a satisfying feeling of fullness, she did not refuse.

Finally let loose, Erik started rhythmically swinging his hips. Neither fast nor slow but on a speed he could savour the experience and let Sigrun get used to it.

Eventually, he couldn’t take it anymore and after watching Sigrun lightly shudder twice, he made a final push and let out a groan of pleasure next to her ear as he came for the first time.

Still connected, he wrapped her in his arms as they silently enjoyed the afterglow.

Tilting her head up to face him, Sigrun had a single tear threatening to pool over as she softly whispered:

“That was…”

“Amazing.” –Erik finished for her.

Minutes later, whether it was 5 or 10 didn’t matter, Erik couldn’t feel himself calming down at all, continuing to fill Sigrun’s vagina with his penis.

But realising it could be painful for Sigrun if he started their second round right now and forcefully suppressing the voices in his head calling for him to just go for it, Erik slowly freed himself. Eliciting a series of light gasps as Sigrun now indeed felt a sting from below.

When she turned her head to the side as she clenched the bedsheets with one hand, Sigrun saw the ointment she had forgotten about.

“Ah!”

“What is it?”

“Ehm, I was given some ointment I was supposed to put on beforehand to dull the pain, but I forgot about it!”

“Oh, ehm, should I still put it on for you? If it’s painful, it might still take the edge off?”

After seeing her nod, Erik took the small vial and gingerly applied it on her lips, now stained with a slurry of red, white and pink sludge. Sigrun hissed a couple more times as he touched her sensitive areas but the ointment seemed to work quite quickly and cooled it down.

Unable to continue their love making, Erik was in a painful predicament since his dick adamantly refused to go down. Now seeing him with a slightly painful face, Sigrun asked if she could maybe help him out?

“Is there something I can do for you to help you Erik?”

Not needing to think, Erik immediately responded.

“Yes! Ehum, yes. Yes you can. Ehm, could you use your hands to stroke it up and down?”

Now focusing on the thing that had just been inside her, Sigrun gingerly put her hand around it.

Gasp! It’s so rigid and warm, yet also so soft… this thing just went inside of me and made me feel all those things…” –She said softly as she started stroking it as Erik instructed her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After finishing once from Sigrun’s handjob, and noticing that the ointment had removed all the pain from deflowering, Erik and Sigrun went for another round of more intense lovemaking as they both became more vocal.

They rested for some time after that round before ending with a final third round and intimately cuddling face-to-face as they drifted off to sleep.

From behind a curtain leading to the Altar of Slaanesh, Skadi had been quietly observing the couple from the shadows as she rubbed herself.

“Hnnnnn.” ‘I want him to do me too! But not so careful and loving, but hard and rough.’ “Hah. Haaah.”

And as she continued to rub herself at the prospect of being roughly violated, the sky over the settlement let loose the first blizzard of the Storm-tide, postponing all outside activity or walks and forcing all tribesmen to stay indoors until the storm abated.

Meanwhile, Erik and Sigrun continued to cuddle as they slept, unaware of the violent storm outside or the peeper in the shadows.

35