Chapter 42
1.4k 5 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Oh look! A bit of naughty! Also, poll results + a new poll at the end!

Erik was enjoying the sight before him as he sat in his bedroom. He had just arrived back home after a long time away and his women, Sigrun and Skadi first among them, were thirsty for his ministrations.

“Husband, we were waiting for you! We are aching for your big, hard cock! Hnnngh…” – Sigrun spoke in an alluring, husky voice, moaning as Skadi greedily sucked on her swollen breasts.

“Pah!” – Skadi let go of the pink nipple she’d been suckling on, temptingly licking away the trace of breastmilk from the corner of her luscious lips before turning to Erik as well.

“Darling, please give it to us hard! Hard enough to knock Siggy up again and put our first baby inside my tummy!”

As she spoke, Skadi lightly traced her hands all over Sigrun’s tempting body as she buried her face back into the rich, milky bosom.

Too bad Erik was then distracted by the purple elephant balancing on a circus ball in the back…

“Meeow! Nyaah! Goro goro!” – Erik’s point of view shifted to the side where he now noticed he had been absentmindedly patting and softly stroking Kitten’s head. For some reason, she now had a set of soft, large cat-ears on her head and a softly swaying tail intermittently curled around Erik’s leg and her own stomach.

Chuckling, Erik stood up and found that at some point he had already become undressed. Now fully laughing aloud, Erik jumped at the alluring beauties presented before him. Not only Sigrun, Skadi and Kitten, but an array of other bewitching women alongside them.

Tall & muscular, slim & soft, milky white to chocolate black, foxy & handsome, cute & classy… they were all there, gathered from all over the world and all wholeheartedly devoted to serving their man…

Needless to say, a great battle ensued that lasted many hours and deep into the night. And when the ‘dust’ cleared on the ‘battlefield’, a satisfied smile rested on Erik’s peaceful face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erik slept peacefully throughout the night, enjoying fabulous dreams tinted in lustful pink. Only when the sun fully separated from the eastern horizon did he awake from his joyful sleep.

‘It’s been well over two months since I last held Sigrun or Skadi in my arms… I think they’ll be in trouble when I finally get back!’ – He thought with his mind still slightly hazy from the enjoyable sleep.

“Wait… ?!”

Then, with a start, Erik shot upright with his Greatsword ready.

Something felt off. But exactly what was wrong, he couldn’t tell.

Then it suddenly hit him:

“It’s too quiet!” – He said aloud.

Instantly clearing off the last drowsiness, Erik began shouting for everyone to wake up.

“Up! UP! Get up you lazy sons of bitches! Get your asses off the ground and get to the wall!”

These past few days the air had been filled with tension as they waited for the arrival of the Beastmen and afterwards, there hadn’t been a moment of silence due to the constant braying of the goat-men and the clanking of weapons and armour.

‘How come there isn’t a single noise right now?!’ – Erik was entirely unsure what the current situation was. Evidently, the Beastmen hadn’t attacked during the night but something must have happened during the night…

Hearing the commotion he caused, all remaining Marauders quickly woke up from their sleep or stood up from where they sat. Nobody knew what was going on, but they felt something was up since their Chief wouldn’t act like this otherwise.

Erik quickly made his way to the gatehouse and stared at the distant treeline. After yesterday’s battle, hundreds of the Beastmen corpses had been used as a stopgap to barricade the ruined gates and overnight a layer of frost had appeared. It didn’t even smell since the winter cold kept the rot away.

The treeline was clearly visibly to Erik and with the clear weather he could even see some distance past the first trees where the Beastmen had camped these last days. But now, he couldn’t see a single shadow of a Beastman.

“Where are they…” – He muttered aloud. And now realising what had agitated their leader, the gathered Marauders also intently stared at the forest.

Wulfrik and Sven, leading the rest of the Captains, joined Erik on the gatehouse and joined the staring contest.

After a while, one of them snorted and spoke the words nobody dared believe:

“They’re gone? They lost hundreds, thousands of their number and they just up and left like thieves in the night?”

Slowly the realisation set in that this was a very real possibility. But the Captains were still distrustful of such a development.

Wulfrik especially did not trust it at all.

“I refuse to believe those beasts would spend weeks sieging the Sarl-camp and run away after mere days of fighting here… It has to be a trap!”

Internally, he also refused to believe his chances at revenge and regaining his honour had disappeared just like that.

Nodding, Erik also realised it was very possibly for it to be a trap laid out by the Beastmen, aimed at luring out their troops before springing a deadly trap on them.

“We need some scouts to check the woods. Look for tracks, anything that can tell us what in damnation those Beastmen are up to.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A scout party was swiftly organised and sent out, fully aware that if it was indeed a trap, they would die miserably.

But they barely disappeared out of sight into the forest before one of them came running back out.

Everyone on the walls tensed as they readied their weapons, but when it became obvious the scout was not running for his life. They relaxed again.

“Chief! They really just left! The Beastmen didn’t even bother taking their luggage with them and it’s just sprawled all over between the trees!

Also, there is a track of freshly trampled ground leading back east, back the way they came separate from the route they arrived from!”

Refusing to believe it, Erik sent out another three parties of scouts. One group followed the path created by the Warherd while the others spread out in every direction to try and find traces where they could have looped around to.

At noon, almost 5 hours after they set out, the scouts returned. The Warherd track led straight back east and no other signs were found.

Also, the scouts had compared the tracks from when the Warherd arrived to the tracks that left and they carefully estimated that a paltry 3-400 Beastmen still remained. A force small enough that Erik would unhesitatingly seek a frontal confrontation with them if he could.

Gathering all the men, Erik gave them a simple choice: To let the Beastmen go and continue their Winter Hunt as it had before their arrival OR to give chase and attempt to fully annihilate their mortal foes, avenge their fallen comrades & their Sarl allies as well as obtain glory far greater than could be obtained from hunting regular prey.

The answer he received was unanimous:

“DEATH TO THE BEASTMEN! THEIR BLOOD FOR KHORNE AND THEIR SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!”

Their fires of excitement were set ablaze as the Marauders quickly gathered their weapons and stacked provisions and other supplies for multiple days on their trusty sleds. Erik also decided to take the Ice Wolves with him, hoping to use them to track the Beastmen when the snow inevitably covered their tracks and as a powerful, unexpected form of reinforcements out in the frozen Norscan wilderness.

They were determined to follow the Beastmen all the way back to their Herdstone and to annihilate every last one of them.

The 'winner' of the Brettonian waifu-poll is: A sincere & true Devotee of The Lady! The poll said Damsel, but I might twist that into militant female knight, depending on inspiration when I get to that part! Please do let me know your thoughts on this as well, would really appreciate it!

Quality and pacing still good?
  • Yes, story is fun and pacing is good. Votes: 25 75.8%
  • Story is fun, pacing could be quicker Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Story is fun, pacing could be slower Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Story is not so fun, increase the pace Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other; comment below Votes: 1 3.0%
Total voters: 33 · This poll was closed on May 8, 2021 05:57 PM.
32