Chapter 46 (R18)
1.8k 6 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*slap-slap-slap-slap-slap

In his private room at the Frost Wolf Winter Hunt camp, Erik was aggressively swinging his hips.

It had been over 2 months since he last released his pent-up lust, not even feeling an urge to masturbate. But with the final blizzard raging outside, the Winter Hunt was as good as over. And with a bombshell cow-girl in front of him, he simply couldn’t resist the temptation after 2 months of forced abstinence.

As for what happened in-between the onset of the final blizzard and the final events of the Beastmen War, it was quite simple.

When every female Beastmen transformed into animal girls, the Norscans lost their desire to massacre the lot of them. Instead, every surviving male and female Beastman was made into a slave.

This was another new feature of Erik’s system came into play, the Management Overview.

Within the Management Overview, Erik found a lot of interesting features.

His possessions were compiled, listed and ordered similarly to a Warehouse Management System where the number of items, quality, position and movements were all magically documented in real-time.

He could view information about the Marauders that were under his command. Things like individual loyalty, happiness, health and an individual fighter’s quality. Or more summarised information like overall troop quality, unit distribution & location and provisions were all available at the click of a button.

The function that gave Erik a huge advantage however, was the ‘Property Management Overview’. On this tab, he could see the changes in the Warehouse Management, his revenue streams and, currently most importantly, he could manage and order his thralls and slaves.

The brokenness of this became apparent when the System notified Erik that ‘Thralls & Slaves entered into the System lost part of their autonomy’. What does this mean? It means that the System is reducing the revolt and flight risk of the Thralls & Slaves to a mere statistic like that in a video game.

If the revolt risk becomes too high, all he would have to do is give them some food (or perform some other action) and the risk goes right back down. But it was unlikely that the Beastmen would revolt, since Erik learned of the vague prophecy from Tykira and portraying himself as the prophesied ‘True Champion’.

Added onto all that, Erik performed another miraculous feat by absorbing the Herdstone Altars of Khorne & Slaanesh along with the souls of the chained up and brutalised Norscan women. As a result, the Beastmen changed from bloodthirsty beasts to docile and obedient slaves.

Absorbing the Altars had also netted Erik an enormous amount of Favour for the two Gods as well as an incredibly high affinity when dealing with Beastmen (due to him literally walking around with one of their holy Herdstones).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After finishing up at the former Beastman camp, everything of value was loaded onto sleds and brought back to the Frost Wolf camp.

Another change was that Erik had kept Tykira close by. Perhaps she was considered a great beauty by her race before or Erik’s delusional fantasies about cow-girls manifested extra strong on her, but Tykira became incredibly breath-taking in her new form.

In full accordance with Erik’s daydream, she retained the ears and tail of a cow but the pattern on them had changed from the regular brown to the white & black spots characteristic of Holstein cows.

Her height was slightly reduced, but she was still slightly taller than the average Norscan. Her chest size however was NOT reduced and combined with her smaller body those knockers almost seemed comically large. As in, they were bigger than her human-sized head and looked as soft as marshmallows

Other changes to her physique included a spotted pattern all over her body. Milky white and brown tanned spots now covered every inch of her skin, giving her a very unique look.

Her hair was now jet black with white strands, her ass almost as huge as her chest and her face had become incredibly attractive and irresistibly cute. Large dimpled eyes with huge brown irises that seemed to shimmer pitifully in the light yet also gave away a certain level of intelligence (for a Beastwoman). A (comparably) small nose, rosy and full cheeks combined with a cute pouty mouth completed the new-born beauty.

She was quite literally the epitome of what Erik desired when thinking of cow-girls and whether it was his own desires or a wisp of something else, he decided to keep her closely next to him at all times.

They walked together on the march back home, surprising Erik with her stamina and endurance. They ate together, slept closely together and when the Hunters arrived back at their camp, she began following Erik around wherever he went.

She was curious about the life of humans and interested in the man that, after listening to the campfire rumours, was obviously their exalted leader, a Champion blessed by the Gods and a mighty warrior capable of killing the then-dominant Slaangor.

All this while, she had also been hit full-blast with Erik’s upgraded Pheromones which rapidly improved Tykira’s opinion of him. The only time they were apart was when Erik went out in the final days before the blizzard to Hunt for additional trophies and whenever they were apart, Tykira felt a sudden sense of loss and discomfort.

She had slightly become addicted to his smell.

Eventually, the blizzard arrived and sealed everyone indoors. The Beastmen had built their own dwellings adjacent to the Marauders, connecting them through a new corridor.

No tensions arose between both races, since Erik now held an eerie amount of control over both groups. The Beastmen were incapable of disobeying him while the Marauders felt a strange compulsion to listen and obey Erik’s orders.

‘This Loyalty and Revolt Risk management is almost like brainwashing… Scratch that, it simply is a form of conditional brainwashing!’ – Erik was both intrigued and scared at his newfound power.

And as the blizzard raged outside, Erik’s thoughts began to wander. He began to miss his women. Sigrun, Skadi and Kitten had been mostly out of his thoughts during the Winter Hunt simply because he was too busy dealing with other things. But with the end in sight he became restless and the built up libido reared its head.

At some point, after retreating back to his private room, he didn’t let Tykira take her usual spot near the door. Instead, he grabbed her hand and pushed her down on the thickest and softest furs in the room.

After being influenced by his Pheromones for so long, Tykira had long dropped all defences around Erik. With her shyness amplified by the docile nature of Beastwomen and her large doe-like eyes pitifully staring into Erik’s eyes rapidly set his lust alight as he ripped off their clothes and buried his face in her soft mounds.

*Sluuurp – Erik loudly sucked on her areola, eliciting a low, keening moo from Tykira’s lips.

Promptly shifting his target to her soft, pouty lips, Erik quickly used his tongue to ravish her insides as Tykira began squirming under him.

Unable to endure, Erik placed his painfully throbbing member at her entrance already slick with lovejuice.

Pausing at the last moment, barely capable of reason at this point as pink clouds impaired his judgement, Erik took a last glance at Tykira’s face. And seeing her eyes glistening in the torchlight in anticipation and desire, Erik’s last strand of reason completely snapped.

Not quite roaring, Erik continued to thrust his penis deep inside Tykira’s soft folds before finishing with a loud groan of pleasure. And without pulling out, immediately went for the next round.

* slap-slap-slap-slap-slap

42