:( Announcement
2k 6 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi all, how are you? Enjoyed the holidays?
This is mostly in response to a number of comments and messages I received and to give clarity.

In short: Life is a bitch, so no new chapters for now.

Longer version:
My job got busy & stressful, which caused the initial pause. Then I became unemployed (right before Christmas, yay). Then I got sick, even better. This didn't put me in the mood to write and my interests slowly moved away from this story and setting. Fantasy Daemonic Viking made room for an Elven Necromancer, GalaxyHammer-Wars Sith Evil Cultivator, Modern Demon Hunter and a bunch of other ideas. I am now looking for my next job while also exploring which of the new ideas I like enough to start writing on (adding bits of lore or storyline in no particular order to my pile of notes). 

do intend to continue CoR. Just I honestly do not know when. Could be next month, could be next year (and let's be very honest, it might be never). My interest in the setting and idea will come back at one point.

But for now it means that Champion of Ruin is on Hiatus until further notice. I thank all of you very much for reading my story so far, knowing so many people enjoyed my first attempt at a full story really means a lot to me. Hopefully Scribblehub soon announces a new competition which fits with one of my ideas, prompting me to start on a new journey in the near future.

For now I will just continue my job hunting and note-taking.
I wish you all a very happy and healthy 2022 and hope to see you all again soon!

Thank you!

 

23