Chapter 80: Main act (I)
1.7k 12 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 80: Main act (I)


...

As Sid continued being dragged away by Nami and Robin, not far from there, a certain crew was in turmoil due to the sudden disappearance of their newly made friend.

Chopper, who was still looking for Caimie after she suddenly disappeared at the theme park while the rest of them were distracted buying a few snacks, cried in desperation as he couldn't find her anywhere.

However, seeing that he was being completely unable to find her no matter what he did, and without any more options at hand, Chopper decided to call Sanji as he was whom he considered the most capable person aboard, aside from Robin and Nami that is. 

Brook, the skeletal new crewmate of the straw-hats was also by his side, as he had been also unable to find their newly made friend, and was waiting for Sanji to give them orders for the time being as they didn't know what to do.

It took them a few seconds before the Den den mushi connected with the ship, and Sanji picked it up.

"Chopper? What happened?"

Sanji, who was preparing food in the kitchen and heard the Den den mushi, picked it up and brought it to his mouth before asking with a confused look on his face, after all, there shouldn't be a reason for Chopper to contact him so suddenly unless something had happened while he and his group traveled through the island.

[Sanjiiii!! What do I do?! I just looked away for a moment, and... and... Aaaaah!!! What do I doooo?!!]

"Oi, Chopper, first calm down a bit and then explain it to me properly" Looking at the Den den mushi with a troubled expression, Sanji scratched his hair and waited with exasperation for the overly-worried voice of Chopper to explain everything properly.

"Sanji, what's with all this noise? Did something happen?" Suddenly, the door of the kitchen opened and Usopp and Franky entered looking at Sanji with a curious look in their eyes. However, coincidentally, it was at that moment when Chopper finally managed to explain the situation correctly.

[It's Caimie! she was kidnapped because Gyojin and Sirens are discriminated against on this island, and we don't know where she is!!]

""What?!""

The three of them exclaimed in shock at the same time, they had been with Caimie just a few minutes ago... yet, now she had been suddenly kidnapped? It was a little bit too much for them to digest so suddenly.

However, Sanji, being one of the most powerful members of the crew, knew that this was not a moment to hesitate, and soon, he talked once again to Chopper in order to calm him down while he decided what to do.

"Alright Chopper, listen to me well. I will do something about it, meanwhile, you stay where you are and wait calmly for me to come and pick you up! Understood?!"

[Alright!]

Hanging the phone on Chopper, Sanji soon dialed another number different from any of his crew, all under the curious and worried gazes of his crewmates.

"Hey, Duval was it? I'm going to be needing your help with something in specific"

With a slightly annoyed tone in his voice, Sanji spoke aloud and wore a grumpy expression while talking to someone, and soon, a voice filled with arrogance and friendliness echoed through the Den den mushi, startling Usopp and Franky, as they knew exactly whose voice was this.

Duval was no one else but the leader of a kidnapper gang that they met a few days ago. He had some personal problems with Sanji because his face was strangely similar to Sanji's badly drawn wanted poster, and had become a wanted pirate without even being one in the first place. However, after receiving some pretty harsh kicks from Sanji directly in the face, his facial structure got remodeled and he became completely another person.

[Hohoho, You called so soon my friend Sanji! Tell me, what do you need my help for?]

"Someone kidnapped one of my friends... and since you know about this kind of stuff, I need your help to locate whoever kidnapped her"

[Don't worry my friend! I, the most handsome man on the planet will be there soon to pick you all up!]

"Perfect"

°

°

°

Back at the shopping mall, this time it was not Nami who was talking to Sid, but Robin instead, as she needed him to answer a few of her questions now that he was their "prisoner" in a certain way.

However, most of her questions were directed at what was happening MarineFord, so it wasn't that much of a personal talk.

"Sid, was it? Do you perhaps know why is it that there are so few marines on this island?"

"No damn idea. I was just lazing around on Loguetown when suddenly I was dispatched to this island where everyone is scary... I thought I was safe when I was suddenly assigned to patrolling the shopping mall... But..."

"...You encountered us... Fufufu, Don't worry, Nami and I aren't that much of fighting, so we won't do anything bad to you"

"That's what my mom used to tell me when I broke something at home... They were all lies though..."

"..."

"..."

"Oh, look, it's the One Piece!!"

Suddenly, Sid pointed at a nearby souvenirs shop and exclaimed with a shocked expression on his face. Nami and Robin, who were curious about what was Sid pointing so suddenly, turned around and saw a mini-treasure chest lying on top of the counter of the said souvenir shop.

However, when both of them turned around to look at Sid, both of them noticed that he wasn't standing next to them anymore.

"That guy... There he is!" Nami, who for some reason managed to see the mob-expert infiltrating in the middle of the crowd like just another mob, pointed at him while wearing a grin on her face.

"Shit!"

Sid once again tried running away, but unfortunately for him, Robin created a few arms all around his body and immobilized him rapidly, Making him fall on his face on the way.

"Trying to run away I see... Aren't you being a bit rude to these beautiful ladies?"

Nami walked up to him and looked at him with a smile on her face, something that annoyed Sid for some reason. 

'Damn it, the main act is going to start in just a few minutes more... And these main characters for some reason are immune to my almighty mob abilities, I don't even have the time to change my appearance and escape successfully... In the worst case, I will have to improvise my performance during the main act and perform accordingly to whatever happens if I arrive late...'

"Tell me, how did the two of you meet anyways? You seem to know him very well Nami, even though I have never seen him before..."

"When did I met him...? Well, it was during the time where I used to steal all the treasures from the pirates I met. During one of my usual activities stealing some pirates' treasure, I was discovered by Jack the Crimson Mustache and ended up running away with the loot on my hands and Jack tailing me like an enraged bull. However, just as I was about to get caught, suddenly this guy appeared and bumped into Jack, allowing me to escape"

"Who...?" Sid, who was listening to her with a curious look in his eyes, raised an eyebrow and asked with confusion when he heard her mention him in the story.

"You"

"Me?"

"Yes"

'Godamnit, these damn main characters... She even noticed me at that time when I lowered my presence to the lowest? Damnit, they are like born ready to counter my mobness... Whatever, either way, I must not falter. I just have to surpass natural talent and surpass even the natural-born-mobs to become a mob that even main characters can't remember!'

Tightening his fist discretely, Sid nodded in his head and compromised himself to attain the Ultimate mobness during the two years that the straw-hats would be training. Even if he had to die a few times to accomplish it, no living being could stop him from becoming the Ultimate mob in existence... 

Though, for the time being, he still had some performances to perform as the Shadow eminence that he is...

And luckily for him, the way of getting out of this situation finally arrived, and he didn't even need to do anything at all!

Suddenly from the sky appeared three incredibly rapid flying fish that moved towards them at an incredible speed. Standing on top of one of them was Usopp, who was yelling at Nami and Robin with a worried expression on his face.

"Oi, Nami, Robin, we have to go now! Caimie has been kidnapped and taken to the auction house to get sold! We need to save her!"

""What?!"" 

Both Nami and Robin were incredibly surprised to hear that, after all, it had been just a few minutes ago since they left Caimie's group before entering this shopping mall.

Soon, Robin mounted one of the flying fish and prepared to start flying immediately as well as Usopp. However, before any of them would do anything, suddenly Usopp turned to look towards Nami and looked at her with a confused expression.

"What are you doing Nami?! We need to go now!" Usopp yelled at her seeing that she was still not mounting her flying fish.

"Yes, wait for me one sec!"

Suddenly, while Sid was still watching everything unfold with an impassive expression, he saw Nami approach him rapidly without even giving him time to react, and felt something wet touch his cheek.

*Chu*

'What the fuck?'

Soon after that, Nami mounted the flying bird, and she and her group took flight before disappearing into the distance. All this, of course, while Nami kept waving back at him with a smile on her face as she got more and more far away, leaving only the dumbfounded Sid standing still on the same place touching his cheek with a blank expression on his face.

'What in the world has just happened...?'

However, before he could even think properly about the situation, he felt a dangerous amount of killing intent coming on his way.

When he turned to look back, he saw the face of Aveir in front of him breathing roughly with dozens of veins bulging on his face looking at him with bloodshot eyes.

"What's with you now?"

"Sid...How dare YOUUU!!! I gave you my friendship, yet, this is how you repay me?! Walking alongside two beauties, AND EVEN RECEIVING A KISS IN THE MOUTH FROM ONE OF THEM?!! Enough, I shall destroy you for once and for all!!!"

"I'm pretty sure it was in the cheek"

"Silence, bastard...! DIEEEEEEE!!!"

Just like that, Aveir pounced on top of Sid with murderous intentions filling his mind. As for how did Sid manage to survive Aveir's feral rampage in the end? Well, that's a story for another time... (No, not really)

...


And the first part of the main act finally begins. I was reading some comments about your expectations and decided to change a bit on how I had planned the story to go, since I think I found another pretty interesting way to go about it, you will probably be hyped!

The MarineFord war against Whitebeard and his crew is about to start, and what's a better scenario for Sid to make a big revelation than that?!

Kekeke, the world will tremble under Sid's palm.

Anyway, enough delusions. That's all for today!

Bye bye!

28