Chapter 1 :
48 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I have purposely made the beginning banal in order to resemble a third grade wuxia novel though it might reach a point even beneath that.

Suddenly the gate of  Wang Yong’s residence was burst open. The One who broke in was obviously Zhang Li Wei .

“Wang Yong you dare to kill my brother … today you will die.”-Zhang Li Wei declared as he kicks open the door and slashed inside the room. Suddenly a kid appeared out of nowhere and parried his sword. The Kid barely seemed 13 ,but he was standing their strong enough to parry Li Wei’s attack. 

“Where is Wang Yong?” Zhang Li Wei shouts at the kid. But the kid didn’t seemed to be paying him any attention . He slips back and threw a talisman at Li Wei as he pounced at him , Li Wei slices the Talisman as the talisman is sliced off fire emerges from it . The huge burst of fire causes him to take a step back . As he took a step back another talisman was thrown at him. This talisman landed perfectly on his back and causes him to freeze for a while.

“Enough … I have had enough of you kid … tell me where is Wang Yong or you will die” Zhang Li Wei yells and a golden aura envelops him . The Holy Dragon Spirit envelops him and the kid was struck with fear for a moment . But he didn’t seemed to have given up. He started throwing Kunai at Li Wei . While none of the Kunai could even reach Li Wei As all of them were deflected backwards by the sheer aura of Holy Dragon Spirit .

“Kid today you will die …” Li wei announces as he moved towards the kid .

"Pity that you chose to side of the evil ".His sword pierced right through that kid’s chest , the kid coughed a mouthful of blood … but even at the face of death the kid wasn’t afraid of anything .His eyes showed that he will still fight if he survives the blow . Li Wei twists his sword and takes it out . The next attack was aimed at his neck . But it seemed that by then the kid was already dead .

Li wei began to check if anything worth keeping was there .All he found were 3 pieces of gold coins .He was quite surprised this was the amount of money a normal kid have but Wang Yong was said to be the son of Wang Lei one of the heroes of Blood war .Even though he was just a lackey , he should have more money than this . Perhaps his suspicion that Wang Yong was lying about his origin were true after all . 

While he sat their searching suddenly he heard noise from outside .It seemed that Wang Yong was telling another one of his father’s stories to his friends. By Now Li Wei was convinced that Wang Yong was lying. It wasn’t long when he noticed the broken door and the puddle of blood that was lying on the ground.

“Lie Jie” He shouts and moved towards the puddle of his dead brother. Who did this to you? Lie Jie … A teardrop left his eyes. It was a known fact that how much evil Wang Yong might be once he had made someone his brother he would do anything for him.

Suddenly Li Wei sliced towards Wang Yong , One of his friend barely defended the sneak attack in the process he lost one of his arm . The other guy with Wang Yong sliced at him .Li Wei kicked at him while throwing the other towards Wang Yong.

“Why did you kill Lie Jie … the conflict was between us … How dare you drag him in our matter? Li Wei you should just die” saying that Wang Yong pounced at him along with two of his lackeys. But they were far weaker than Li  Wei . Even the three of them combined would not be able to defeat him.

“You are far weaker than that Kid” . Li Wei announced . All three of them launched an assault . It was frightening how co-ordinated the three of them were . But Li Wei was effortlessly able to dodge each one of them . His sword slipped past through Wang Yong and sliced of Zhang Chen’s neck while he flawlessly danced once again and sliced the neck of Gong Boqin .

Wang Yong was standing there alone . His eyes were full of fear three of his close brothers died just in-front of him .He still couldn’t believe his eyes. He roared like a Tiger , suddenly his aura surged through , from his pouch he gulped several pills . “Even if I cripple myself today Li Wei you have to die.” Saying that he sliced his sword towards Li Wei . Even Li Wei have to admit the effect of the pills , He was truly able to match Li wei . But in front of the Golden Dragon Spirit , What could Wang Yong even do. The Golden Dragon Spirit enveloped him within a second , even Wang Yong released his celestial Tiger spirit , though it was strong it was still no match for Li Wei’s Golden Dragon Spirit .

Li Wei coughed a mouthful of blood, the effects of the pill wore out .Li Wei kicked him in the guts that caused him to support himself on his knees. Li Wei then Pulled Wang Yong’s Head Upwards and spat on his face. Then with another Kick he sent Wang Yong flying. Wang Yong crashed with the wall of his palace .

He barely stood up and kowtowed. “Li Wei forgive me for all the sins I have committed. If You Spare me I will give you this treasure of mine.”

Even at the face of death you dare to negotiate .After I kill you Naturally all your belongings will be fine . Several thousand purple shard were released from Wang Yang’s Hand. Each shard striking at the dantian of the Wang Yong . Wang Yong groaned in pain and fell down His years of struggle to improve his cultivation was wasted within a fraction of time.

“Wang Yong these hands which killed my brother … I will take them from you” Li Wei slashed his sword severing his hands . Blood oozed out from the pain .
“Wang Yong these legs which walked to kill him … I will take them from you” Li Wei striked his sword at him .But suddenly a dark aura was released he subconsciously looked back standing before him was the hero of the blood war Wang Lie. Wang Lie rushed towards his son holding him in his son’s embrace . Wang lie was disgusted with himself being defeated like this , all his life he felt he wasn’t good enough to be called the son of Wang Lie , but today he feels he don’t deserve to live. Wang lie bit his tongue and died in the arms of his father . While everything was happening Li Wei received a message from the Jade Princess in his sea of consciousness .

“Li Wei run you are not his opponent …”

Li Wei tried to leave , but the sheer pressure from Wang Lie’s aura was enough to stop him from moving .Suddenly he felt the aura to intensify  the aura soared the sky and lightning striked the ground in front of him was the reflection of God Of Thunder Indra .

“You now work Under the Heavens … Wang Lie … congratulations on reaching the realm of martial Emperor” A lightning emblem was created on Wang Lie’s forehead and his aura soared the skies . Wang Lie's pressure caused Li Wei to suffer in pain. Suddenly Elder Ji from the Sect appeared .

Li Wei was relieved from the pressure from the entry of  Elder Ji. It felt as if all his wounds were soothed because of the calming aura. Suddenly a golden robe covered Elder Ji … a symbol of the sun appeared on his forehead . Perhaps he worked under the God of Sun.

“Wang Lie … Would you give this old man some face and leave this boy alive”

“Emperor Ji …”

“What Emperor Ji … Elder Ji was the emperor …” Li Wei was shocked to know of this.

“Emperor Ji … I know that I can’t defeat you … but I will surely be able to injure you badly … As for sparing this kid’s life … I wouldn’t kill him … he will kill himself … from this day I Wang Lie vow to make your life worse than hell …And Emperor Ji … for all my life … I have served this Empire … I lost my brothers in the war I was silent … your throne war caused my pregnant wife to die ,… I didn’t do a thing …but today Wang Yong my only reason to live … *tears spilled from his eyes* even if I die a thousand times … I would never forgive you … from this day I am the enemy of the empire” As he said that The color of the emperor’s face changed .

“Reconsider your decision Wang Lie this kid is our only hope else this world will end” Emperor Ji said in desperation.

“Ji Minsheng … My world is already dead” saying that he vanished .Emperor Ji tried to catch him but Wang Lie was blessed by indra himself running away is not a problem for him .

Li Wei’s face sunk … Wang Yong was really the son of Wang Lie … Moreover he has now offended one of the highest pillar of the Empire .

"It is all my fault …"he sat down as he pulled his hairs in agitation. 

“You don’t have to worry about that I will protect you …”Ji Minsheng placed his hand on Wang Li’s forehead and left .

Suddenly Li Wei received a message .

“Li Wei don’t worry I won’t kill you yet … but I wouldn’t say the same for your children … each child of your would die by my hands … every person you know will die”

Suddenly a chill ran down his spine He rushed towards his home without heading to the calls of anyone as he rushed to his home , fortunately they were not living much farther from the sect .With his speed it didn't took him long to reach there . As he reached the village it seemed that everything was normal , kids were normally flocking on the streets , woman were chatting . Hearing all that he sighed a relief . But now that he is here it was only logical to pay them a visit. as he reached his house , he couldn't hear any noise coming from the inside , His expression tensed as he broke down the door .Just as he opened the door , he could see the head of his relatives getting seperated from their torso blood stained his clothes and his body while he fell down on his knees. Suddenly he heard the voice of Xian Zhong his old friend rushing towards him , perhaps he received the news of his old friend to have came back to the village .Li Wei could only look back when he saw the head of Xian Zhong's torso running towards him while his head came flying towards him and landed on his lap while the torso eventually fell down on the ground.

“Why must you involve them it’s between you and me” as he shouted those the words of Wang Yong striked his mind .Now there is no escape he has to get strong in order to protect Su yang. Fortunately Su Yang is a disciple of Emperor ji , but how can he foget that Wang Lie doesn’t give face to the emperor anymore all he can see is revenge. What if he attacks the current emperor who would emperor Ji save Su Yang or his own son. Li Wei has to grow stronger and judging by Wang Lie’s ability it won’t be long before he surpasses the Emperor Ji. Perhaps two years .Within two years he will have to reach that stage.

Chapter 71>>                                                                                                                                                          >>Chapter 73

 “Damn this was good I didn’t expect him to offend the only person he admired as a child. And now there is going to be a frenzy. Especially when it wasn’t Wang Yong who killed Gon Fei but Elder Chen who framed him” Thinking that he immediately pressed the next Chapter Option . Unfortunately for him this was the latest available chapter.

“Shit Last Chapter reached.  Such a cliffhanger. Perhaps I should wait for the next release … or I should look for spoilers .” Saying that Vapula Immediately searched for the spoilers , first thing was wiki fandom … The most popular page was naturally belonging to the Main character

Name: Zhang Li Wei .

Aliases: Genius Li

               Master Wei

             (Read More)

Cultivation : Martial Master (Current )

                       Martial Master (Raws)

Status : Alive

Spirit: Divine Dragon

Relationship

Spouse(s)/ Lover(s) Su Yang

                                     Jade Princess

Friends : Emperor Ji

                 Wu Boqin (dead)

              (Read More)

Enemies : Xian Fei

                   Wong Yong

                   Wong Wei (current)

                  

Unfortunately for him … the information up to only that chapter was given …

“Darn it. I wanted to know about this . One last try for the NU forums But to his avail nothing was found out even there. There simply was no thread

“I think it’s under rated .Oh well back to study” Saying that he shut down’s His PC . and began to study but his focus was elsewhere … he was still thinking about the novel this has never happened with him before, usually he reads and then goes back to study without any distraction . But this was different this time . Even after sitting on the chair for half an hour or so , he didn’t even finished one paragraph .

“Alright ! so let’s search for 15 minutes and then I will be study properly” Thinking that he switches on his Computer and began to search for the RAWS. Half an hour passed but he couldn’t find anything related to that. He looked at the clock and the color of his face changed .

“F*ck Half An hour passed already”

As he closed the Tab it seemed to be stuck .The PC hanged .

“F*ck this Piece of shit … *But then he remembered the number of NSFW games he downloaded from illegal sites*. May be it’s my fault after all.” He patiently waited for a while. Suddenly the rotating C showed on the screen representing that some website was loading.

A while later enemy of all netizens in this world CAPTCHA appeared.

*Spot the Number of street lights*

Attempt Failed .

*Spot the Number of Boats*

Attempt Passed .

*The Website you are looking for is not found .

“Shit Last Year our HIGHLY INTELLIGNENT government banned Chinese apps and websites because of the trade war in the name of DATA theft”

 “Looks like I have to download VPN. This is … this is not like me .”He looks at the wall clock another 15 minutes have passed . He started to panic and immediately sat down to study … but he was still not be able to focus .

“Listen Vapula … the wuxia isn’t even that good it’s nowhere near Warlock of the Magus World or City of Sin . You should calm down and study or you won’t be able to finish the Assignments on time if you go this way. Plus the Hero would eventually win”

Suddenly a message popped up on his smart phone .

As he opened the what’s app group messages flooded with the information of Endsem dates were there .

“End sem is coming”-John Snow

“Close your eyes and feel the End sem coming”-Director of the Institute .

“Then there was a video of ghost as the switch is turned off weekend is displayed and the ghost was labeled as End-sem at the end of the video The ghost reaches the screen and slashes it’s scythe”

*CGPA below 6 *

Was displayed on the screen .

“Enough time wasting back to study” Finally he studied for two hour or so and then reached for the snakes in the refrigerator.

His PC was still switched on. After watching a couple of Youtube videos to get the link to a free VPN . He was finally able to download a VPN .

“This country is a piece of shit … where does it take 15 minutes to download a 100MB file”

 Eventually after fighting the his Immortal enemy CAPCHA once again he finally surfed the shady website. But to his surprise Ads of MILFs near his areas , or some weird game or how someone earned $ 1000/hour by some weird method were not present there .

“Weird Enough”

The first name of the novel was the one he was looking for. He rubbed his hand and a slight grin appeared on his face he proceeded to click the chapter link of the DESIRED NOVEL , only to find his PC hangs …

He pressed the tab button ,Window key , Alt + F4 , Ctrl +Alt+del , but nothing seemed to have worked . His PC have hanged ,… as he was about to leave suddenly the rotating symbol appeared and the site loaded . the letters were present but they couldn’t be read by him it seemed to be transcluscent . After a while the screen turned completely blank .

And the a weird dialogue box appeared .

*Press the decrease brightness button to choose option to select continue , Press the increase brightness option to choose go back option*

  “The F*ck it’s shady as hell … Which website does that … I don’t want to continue. Should … I Click decrease brightness option … AH Fuck … it I will just *Dad’s going to kill me* Damn it what should I do …”

“It’s better to call someone who knows about this stuff.”

“Damn it why are networks unavailable.”

“All Hail What’s app … But as he clicked the photo … nothing was visible …only a blank screen.”

“F*ck this shit I will shut it down manually”

He pressed the button on the cabinet button . But it doesn’t seem to have worked the way he intended to .

User choose the select option. Proceeding the process .

“The F*ck’s wrong …All this shit to open a chapter”

Alright I will plug it out. As soon as he takes out the switch electricity run through his hand , Though he was wearing his rubber slippers. The current seemed to be sucking him in. He screamed loudly and responding to his scream he could hear his dog barking loudly. It seemed to be scratching the door trying to open it perhaps .Suddenly the door of his room opened the dog was standing there but vapula was not present there . The screen of the PC flashed and suddenly a message appeared on the screen …

Chapter 73 …and the computer screen crashed .


This is an unedited version , i will certainly remove the "..." . Obviously there are errors , if you feel like it mention in the comments . Thanks . 

What should be the name of the Chapter ?
  • Chapter 72 Votes: 1 100.0%
  • A son for a son Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others? Mention in the comment please . Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1
1