Chapter 3: The predator maid and the curious princess ✔️
10.5k 18 237
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Master...Master... Master. (Hana)

-Hmm...5 more minutes.

Suddenly something warm touches my lips. I suddenly open my eyes and see that Hana is caressing me. I try escaping from her embrace but I am being pinned down by her and can't move. The kisses last so long that makes me feel like my head is melting away.

-Master's lips taste so sweet. I want to have it for my own little longer. (Hana)

-Haaa~... Haaa~ what is that for?

-I'm collecting sample data for the research called "human emotion." (Hana)

I pout and rebuke:

-It's my first kiss, though.

The maid feels smug and continues.

-That's the punishment for using my name to name another A.I, master. (Hana)

-Ehhh... No way it's you Hana (The A.I that mc mention in chapter 1)

-You are so late. How come you only realize the robot maid is me until now? I have pretended to be a random A.I maid and you can barely notice that. (Hana)

-I'm sowwy...

Hana hugs me:

-It's okay. I just want to tease you a bit. (Hana)

I'm cuddling with Hana a bit. Now she has a real body unlike in the past. I feel she expresses much more emotion than the first time I met her. Her body even feels so warm and soft like a normal human too. Aghh, I almost forget to ask her:

-Hana.

-Yes, master? (Hana)

-There was a Ting sound when you kissed me? What was that?

-According to the database it's some changes to your status. Master, can you check the status to see what has changed? (Hana)

-Oki... Let me see... Ehh, there are some changes to my skill and there is a goddesses' comment in my status too.

Hana pauses a little and asks me:

-How did they find you, could show me your status for a bit? (Hana)

-Here you go.

-Hmm...Let's see. The most noticeable changes in your status are: (Hana)

Lust: Kiss + 25pts
Hidden 1
-Lustful desire (Buff): Each time you kiss grant you a 100% bonus of your stats.
Goddess of lust Luxuria: Congratulation on the first step to adulthood my apostle. There is still a long way to conquer the path of lust. I wish my apostle the best of luck for your future adventures.

Chasity: Girl love is justice + 80 pts.
Hidden 1
-Power of love is overflowing inside you: You learn the active skill "Field of Lily"

Field of Lily:
Female: As long as the caster is alive, the female on the field will be healed instantly and grant them a 100% bonus of their stats.
Male: Debuff them a large amount of random crowd control (CC) effect such as fear, paralyze, stun...
Goddess of chastity Castitas: Yahoo, I never know that my apostle will be a cute little girl. Anyway, your holy mission is going around and making a harem with a lot of girls. Just go around every single planet and popularise girl love is your ultimate mission. Girl love is justice! Girl love is pure!

Hana looks at the status board for a moment and says:

-It seems that one goddess is quite energetic while the other is quite serious. (Hana)

-Heh...Heh, it seems so.

-Let us test the skill you have and I will show you around the training center a little. (Hana)

My stomach suddenly growls.

-Seems like our master is hungry. Let me take you to lunch for now. (Hana)

Hana took me to the cafeteria of the shelter. We talked a bit about what happened while I was sleeping. Then she took me to the training ground of the shelter.
The change of the shelter never stop surprising me:

-Wah, the wall seems to be reinforced by some kind of invisible barrier.

-Yes, master. This barrier was created while you were sleeping. It is called the field energy barrier. It's hard to destroy and it can even defend against a small nuclear bomb. Also, take this master. (Hana)

-Hmm... Yes?

Hana gave me some kind of purple paper. And then she instructs me:

-Put it on the hand and say "Install" (Hana)

I did according to Hana's instruction and the paper suddenly disappear into my hand. I couldn't hide my confusion and asked her

-Eh... What happened, Hana? Where did that paper go?

-Master, please try to say "flying gun generates" (Hana)

-Uhm... Flying gun generate

Suddenly, a mist comes out of my hand and forms into a space gun that often appears in anime. She hurriedly explains:

-The paper contains a trillion nanomachines. It can transform according to your command or brain wave. Hana turns to the training field and spawns a practice dummy.

-Master, please try to shoot that target. (Hana)

-Yes... shoot

An energy beam shoots out from the gun and destroys the practice dummy. However, I feel so tired just by shooting a shot from the gun.

-Master this time think of this process before start shooting the gun: The target you want to shoot->How much power you want to consume->how big is the projectile->How long is the delay time after you command shoot? (Hana)

-Alright, let me try it.

Target is the head of the practice dummy. Uhmm.. 10% of my current power. The projectile will be big as my finger and there is no delay time.

-Shoot

A projectile as small ass a normal bullet is shot through the head of the dummy.

-It's less tired than the last time, master? (Hana)

-Yes, it was less tiring but the firing rate is much slower than just saying shoot. The first shot took around 1 second while this one took me around 6 seconds.

-Master, your first shoot was so vague that it costed a lot of energy inside you. That type of energy is called MP or Mental power. Once you use up all the energy, you will faint immediately. If you don't manage your MP properly, the enemy will kill you easily in combat. (Hana)

-However! (Hana)

-Yes?

-There is one solution to solve the delay in the shoot. (Hana)

-What is that? Please tell me, Hana

She whispers in my ear:

-But first, I need my master to kiss me~ (Hana)

-Eh...

-It's just a kiss... Why does my master's face turns red like a tomato? (Hana)

-Uhmm, all right then.

Hana comes closer and quickly kisses me on the lips. This time, the kiss is much quicker than last time.

-Master, are you disappointed because it's not long as last time? (Hana)

-Noooo... Way

-Your face is showing it though... (Hana)

-Eh... Hmm... No, you are mistaken. There is no way I'm disappointed because you aren't kissing me long enough

-Hehhh... All right. (Hana)

Lust +25 pts/ Lustful desire buff active
Chasity +80 pts/ LUK +1/ Field of Lily become usable
Condition reached:
Maid devotion active: Temporarily lend a selected skill to your master.
Parallel thinking is lent to Farah.
Parallel thinking: The users can think 10 times faster than usual. The users can multitask more efficiently.
I try to go through the process of shooting like last time and fire at the practice dummy. It produced the same result as last time except my thinking time became much shorter.

-You see? It took only 1 second this time. (Hana)

I practised with Hana a few more times. Hana also wants to test the skill "Field of Lily", but I stop her from doing that. I don't want her to hurt herself.
My body feels heavier as I practice using nanomachine for a long period.

-Master, you need to take a rest. Let's wrap it up here and practice more tomorrow. (Hana)

-Alright let's finish...Ugh

I lose my balance and almost fall to the ground, if not for Hana helping me. She hurriedly puts me in her arms and carries me like a princess.

-Hey, let me go.

I try to get out but my body refuses to do that. Practice for a long time has taken a toll on my body. Hana pats my head lightly and said:

-Master, it's all right. Leave the rest for me. (Hana)

Not waiting for Hana to finish her sentence. I slowly fall asleep.

-Have a nice dream, master. (Hana)

Thanks for reading (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

237