Chapter 5/ Interlude 3: Maid’s Obsession-2 ✔️
7.6k 31 221
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hana's POV

I'm standing silently beside the capsule of the master. The number on the countdown continues decreasing. It won't be long until the awakening of the master. The countdown system can detect any smallest signal that the master will wake up and assist her in the process of awakening.

The robot legion plan will temporarily need to be intermitted. If the master wakes up and knows that innocent people are hurt because of her, she will cry a lot. However, if this countdown is a failure, the robot legion will start moving according to the plan.

I come closer to the capsule and hug it:

-Master, this maid has waited for so long. Please wake up, I want you to see your smile again...

I'm staring at the capsule in a daze and waiting until the number on the countdown reaches 0. By the time the countdown reaches 0, the master slowly raises her body from the capsule. The countdown has happened plenty of times in the past, but this is the first time its success. The confused master when she woke up is so cute, just like a newborn chicken. I must save this moment and upload it to the database.

However, the master can't recognize me. Is it because of my new body or the voice is different? She even gives the name Hana to a random A.I despite not knowing this maid is the "real Hana”. I'm quite upset and angry, I put a reminder to punish the master a lot later.

Master cries a bit after talking to me, then falls asleep. I can only conclude that she fell asleep was due to her mind, it’s changing to fit the new body. The master sleeping figure is adorable, it makes me want to bully her a lot to see her shy figure. The “beast” inside keeps telling me to “eat” her. I’m struggling to hold myself back from attacking her.

Master needs to take a rest before I can do “it” with her. While waiting for the master to wake up, again, I access the database and review those files “100 ways of making a girl feel good." many times over. Fufu... I want to see master have those kinds of faces like those girls in these files.

She has slept for over 8 hours. While waiting for the master to wake up, I access the database and review those files “100 ways of making a girl feels good.” I try using every kind of method, but the master is not waking up. I try waking her up using the kissing method which is mentioned in those files. The moment I kiss her; I feel a kind of sweetness that can't be explained by words.

The system analyzes there is no distinct taste in the salvia, this sweetness seems to be transmitted by the brain of this body. I think I can be able to do more than a kiss but master wakes up sooner than expected. The... If the only master sleeps a bit longer.

After that, I take the master to the cafeteria and lead her to the training ground to test her skills. When she checks her skills, she tells me about those goddesses' comments on her skills. So those goddesses have already noticed her awakening. Should I just lock up master in the shelter, I don't want to see master being harmed by those goddesses again...

By continuing to stay in this fortress, I can call back those robots on other planets and reinforce this shelter into an invincible fortress. Even if those goddesses united with others, it still takes much time to destroy the fortress. In the meantime, my master and I can perform dimension jumps and escape from this planet.

However, I don't want to destroy that smile of the master by locking her up. I don't want to see master being so depressed like the time when the master was still on "earth". Master always wants to be free and explore new things. This maid will protect this selfish wish of yours to the very end.

I carry the master to her bedroom after the training. I put her on the bed and lay beside her.

Condition achieves:

Sleep: One of the needs of a human. A certain robot yearning to be a human, created this skill.

I give master a kiss and activate the skill:

-Good night, master.

P/S: This will be the end of Hana's interlude for now. Next will be back to the main storyline.

Thanks for reading (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

221