Chapter 13: The first meeting of the mage and priness
5.3k 31 154
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before I noticed it, I had been standing in a black space. I don't know what is this place, but it seems very familiar to me. Suddenly, I heard a voice in front of me; it contains some confusion:

-You come back sooner than I expected. (???)

I can't keep my curiosity and ask:

-Who are you? (Farah)

-Who am I? (???)

The owner of the voice slowly steps closer to me. It's a beautiful girl with black hair.

-You can call me Hale. (Hale)

-Wait, is that my old name? (Farah)

-Yes, because I'm you! (Hale)

-Ahh... Ehhh.(Farah)

-We used to meet each other a lot, Farah. (Hale)

-....(Farah)

She makes a sad smile and said:

-Of course, you can't remember about it. Because I'm the one who locked those parts of your memory. (Hale)

-What do you mean by that? (Farah)

She continues:

-Do you remember anything before you went to the shelter? (Hale)

-Of course, I can rem...(Farah)

I try my best to remember any event that happens before I enter the shelter, but nothing comes to my mind.

-You can't remember, right? (Hale)

-That's good, I don't want to you remember those memories. (Hale)

-Why do you lock those memories? (Farah)

-I can't tell you. (Hale)

-So what is the purpose of yours calling me here? (Farah)

-It's just a coincidence; you come back to this place sooner than expected. (Hale)

-Then how can I come back to the real world. (Farah)

-Don't worry about that. Once Hana wakes you up, you will leave this space. (Hale)

After that, there is a long silence between us, and Hale broke the silence first:

-Farah, you need to find a way to become stronger. (Hale)

-Why? (Farah)

-To not lose anything important to you again. You still remember "that event" at the shelter, right?(Hale)

-Yes...(Farah)

-I suggest you learn about magic. I sense there is a strong mage nearby, go and ask to be her disciple. (Hale)

She pats my head:

-Don't worry about me. However, if you encounter a situation and no one can help you, Farah please call my name at that time. (Hale)

At the time she said, I feel like I'm being pulled out of the black space.

The girl stands lonely in the black space and looks at the place where Farah was.

-It's glad to see you being normal again; I have no regret. (Hale)

"??? hidden effect of lust has been used.
The ??? is used when the user does not reach condition, temporarily lock Lust skill for 1 week < cooldown: 1 week>"

I slowly wake up and hear Hana's calling me:

-Master, master...(Hana)

-I'm here, Hana. (Farah)

She hugs me and pats my back:

-You cried, while you are sleeping, master. (Hana)

-Eh...(Farah)

-Did you dream of something sad? (Hana)

-No, it's just a nightmare. (Farah)

- There...there. Are you calm now master? (Hana)

-Thanks, Hana. (Farah)

-Then do you want to go to the sweet shop I told you about yesterday. (Hana)

-Uhmm, I don't feel like I want to...(Farah)

-Do you know how to find a person, Hana? (Farah)

Hana seemed confused for a moment then answered:

-We can ask people at the adventure guild. But why do you want to do that, master? (Hana)

-Someone in the dream told me to find that person and learn magic under her. (Farah)
Hana makes a surprise face then back to normal:

-All right, I will help you master. (Hana)

After finishing our breakfast, Hana takes me to the adventure guild. There is a long line in front of the reception, unlike yesterday. It's finally our turn after half an hour:

-Welcome to adventure guild, how can I help you today? (Receptionist)

-Miss receptionist, can you help me find a person? (Farah)

-The adventure guild can help you post a "missing person's poster", is that fine for you? (Receptionist)

-Anooo, can I find a mage that recently came to this village? (Farah)

-Sorry, adventure guild can't provide private information of others to you. (Receptionist)

When I'm feeling dejected, a voice comes from behind me:

-Are you looking for me? (Hina)

A girl with ashen hair comes from behind asking me:

-Lisa, I will take care of this so no worry. Also, can I borrow the guild's training area for a moment? (Hina)

-Yes, I will prepare it for you Hina. (Receptionist Lisa)

-You guys follow me; it's not convenient to talk here.

The girl leads us to the back of the adventure guild.

-What is the purpose of you guys wanting to find me? (Hina)

-Master just asked me to find a person, I don't know it's a cheeky person like this. (Hana)

-Hoh, what a foul-mouth maid you are? (Hina)

The girl releases her bloodlust and aims it at me:

-From the attire and a mage following you, I can see you are a noble. Then what a noble wants from me? (Hina)

-Master just wants to learn the magical skill from you? Why do you need to be so hostile? (Hana)

-Why do I have to teach her in the first place? (Hina)

-It's just some magic skill. Why do you try acting high and mighty, miss cheeky mage? Master, you should go back and improve your mechanical skill instead of learning from this one. (Hana)

Hina said while releasing more bloodlust:

-You have mechanical skills but still want to learn a magical skill? (Hina)

The bloodlust makes me feel scared and can't talk easily. However, I can't miss this chance:

-Miss mage, please let me be your disciple. Someone tells me that I have the potential to be a mage, so I don't want to miss this chance. I need to gain more power, so I can protect people important to me. (Farah)

I bowed down deeply and wait for her answer:

-3 golds. (Hina)

-Eh..? (Farah)

-Three golds are a necessary fee for me to teach you. As a noble, you can pay for it, right? (Hina)

Hana takes three golds from the wallet and throws them to Hina's side:

-That seals the deal. As a famous mage, I do not usually receive this little amount of fee for tutoring. However, I will make this an exception. (Hina)

I make a big smile and said:

-Thank you very much. (Farah)

-All...right.(Hina)

-Teacher you seem to be red for a moment. Do you have a fever? (Farah)

-No...Nothing!(Hina)

-Tch... can I get rid of her somehow? (Hana)

-You can come and meet me at this training field tomorrow. And make sure not to bring that maid. (Hina)

-You...(Hana)

I look at Hana and make a puppy face:

-Please Hana...(Farah)

-All right, master. I will wait at the reception when you are studying. In case this pervert mage did anything to you, I can be there in time. (Hana)

-Hey you! (Hina)

-Please calm down both of you! (Farah)

-Sorry, my bad. (Hina)

-Sorry, master. (Hana)

-What can I call you miss mage? (Farah)

-I hate formality, so you can call me Hina. (Hina)

-Thanks miss Hina for receiving me as your disciple. (Farah)

-No problem, then we will meet here at 8 A.M. tomorrow then. (Hina)

-Goodbye, Hina. (Farah)

After Hina left, we went to the sweet store that we were supposed to go to in the morning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3QT4kde.png

Name: Hale

Age: 100021

Breast size: B/ Height: 128 cm/ Weight: 32 kg

Like: ???.

Hate: ???.

Race: ???.

P/s: Thanks for reading (ミ ̄ー ̄ミ)

 

154