Chapter 19: Princess and the black beast-1
4.5k 19 129
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Nyaaa~❤️(Farah)

-Are you sleepy, master? I can ask the mage to let you take a break today.

-I will be fine soon, Hana. You don't need to worry about it. (Farah)

My eyebrow feels a little heavy, I feel more tired than usual. I wonder if this is the side effect of emotion magic?

-Master, can you come here for a moment?

-I'm coming? (Farah)

When I come closer, I felt like I have turned into Hana's prey. Hana comes closer and starts kissing me:

-Nyaa~❤️ Hya ~❤️(Farah)

Her lips touch mine; it's so soft and warm. She slowly slips her tongue inside my mouth.

-Hyaa~❤️(Farah)

We are so close, I can almost feel my heartbeat while kissing her. I'm feeling there is some kind of energy that is pouring inside me and make me feel so hot.

-Hana, it's enough please stop. (Farah)

-Heh! we can do it for a little longer though master. (Hana)

-What did you do that for, Hana? (Farah)

-Do you feel any different now master? (Hana)

-Uhmm, Huh? I feel much better. (Farah)

Hana makes a smug face:

-It's a mana transfer. Do you want to do it a little more? It will be even better if you leave everything to me? (Hana)

I feel like my face becomes so hot:

-Nooo, it's embarrassing. (Farah)

-What's the wrong master? I thought we kissed each other every day. (Hana)

-Smooch on the lips is different from a french kiss, idiot Hana! (Farah)

I try pouting as a sign of refusal. However, Hana comes closer and bites my cheek.

-Hyaa~ ❤️ (Farah)

-You look like a cute squirrel, master. (Hana)

-Moo, why are you so clingy today, Hana? (Farah)

Hana's face becomes serious:

-Master! (Hana)

-Yes? (Farah)

-After today, I have work to do. So I think I would leave you with Hina for one week. (Hana)

-Ehh! where will you go? (Farah)

-It's a dangerous place; I can't take master with me. (Hana)

-No, Hana. Don't leave me alone; I don't want to be alone again. (Farah)

Hana looks right into my eye.

-Master, it won't be a long time. I will come back soon, I promise. (Hana)

-You sure? (Farah)

-Yes, master. This maid will never leave you alone. I will come back as soon as possible. (Hana)

I hug Hana and don't want to let go:

-Promise me; you will be back safe and sound. (Farah)

-I promise. (Hana)

Hana pats my head:

-You are a good girl, Farah. (Hana)

-Hehehe. (Farah)

I like Hana warmth very much. I wished she can stay by my side forever. However, I can't be too selfish, I must let Hana finish her work too.

After finishing breakfast, we meet up with Hina at the guild.

-Thanks for letting me borrowing Farah, today. (Hina)

-No, let's me ask a favor after this. (Hana)

After parting from Hana, I and Hina depart for the dungeon. It took half an hour for us to reach the dungeon.

-Finally, we are here, Farah. (Hina)

-The dungeon looks kind of normal? (Farah)

-The first floor will look no different from the normal cave. However, if you dive deeper the habitat will change according to the monster living in it. It can change into a sea, volcano, or even outer-space habitat.

-Woah, those habitats sound so dangerous. (Farah)

-Yeah, so please be extra careful when you are in the dungeon. (Hina)

-Yes, teacher Hina. (Farah)

Hina took me inside the dungeon, there is so dark inside. It's so hard for me to see a single thing.

-Light~✩(Hina)

A ball of light appears in front of Hina and starts floating around us.

-Be careful, The monster on the first floor is goblins. They often prepare an ambush to attack the adventure. (Hina)

-Uhmm. (Farah)

Then suddenly there is a sound of arrow fire at us.

-Here it comes, defends it, Farah. (Hina)

-Wind barrier deployed~✩ (Farah)

A wind barrier is deployed around us and protects us from the arrow.

-Close your eye, Farah. (Hina)

-Yes? (Farah)

-Light festival~✩

Many groaning sounds are heard after Hina's chanting.

-Aghhhh. (Goblin)

-Since goblin usually lives in the dark, bright light will temporarily blind them and make them easy prey.

-Magic missile!~✩

-It's finished, Farah. (Hina)

I opened my eyes and see there is a lot of goblin's bodies around us.

-With these kinds of nasty attacks, you must win fast, Farah. (Hina)

-Got it! (Farah)

After that, we moved to the next floor. The next floor is a jungle instead of a black space.

-Woah, the jungle even fit into one floor of the dungeon. (Farah)

- As I research beforehand, this second floor will consist of an animal-like monster. (Hina)

-Oh, so how are they different from a normal animal? (Farah)

-These monsters are much faster, stronger than a normal animal. Don't let their look deceive you. (Hina)

-I will remember it, Hina. (Farah)

Suddenly the ground of the whole floor begins to rumble. The tree starts dying. There is a big shadow slowly raising in front of me.

-It's a bear? (Farah)

-This monster gives me an ominous feeling, Farah. I think it's not a good choice to fight against him. (Hina)

-I agree! I think we should head to the exit. (Farah)

When we are trying to run away from it, the bear starts running fast toward us.

-Faster, faster. (Hina)

-We won't reach the gate in time at this rate, Hina! (Farah)

Hina comes and hugs me while chanting a spell.

-Acceleration~✩(Hina)

Hina speed suddenly increases tremendously. I think we can make it to the gate in time.

-Hina, the bear is trying to do something! (Farah)

-What? (Hina)

An energy beam is shot from the bear and hit right into the gate. The gate of the floor can't stand its destruction and explode. Many rocks were created and block us from going through the gate.

-It's not good. (Hina)

The bear is going to attack us at this rate. I must use that skill to protect Hina.

-Field of lily~✩ (Farah)

However, I can't active the skill. A notice was popped up in front of my face.

+There is not enough power of love around you, "Field of the lily" is unable to active. Find a girl around you and give her much love to active the skill.

-Ehhh? (Farah)

-What's wrong, Farah? (Hina)

-Uhmmm, I can't active my skill. (Farah)

-Eh, is it a unique skill? Tell me how can I help you. (Hina)

-I...I need to kiss you to activate it... (Farah)

Hana frown for a moment; Her face became red:

-Am I wrong or I heard you need to kiss to activate the skill? (Hina)

-Yess... (Farah)

Hina comes closer and kisses me. Her lips are soft like a pudding.

-That's enough! (Hina)

She said with a red face.

Lust skill activated: Grant you 100% bonus stats.
Field of lily activated: Grant your female ally 100% stats and debuff male enemy.

-I feel I become much stronger, I think we can beat this bear now. Come on Farah, let's destroy this silly bear! (Hina)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hana's pov

-There is resonance come from master's place...(Hana)

-What's this feeling? (Hana)

-That's energy seems so familiar to me...(Hana)

Hana looks at the place where the master is.

-Something is not right, I must come there and help master. (Hana)

129