Chapter 21: Princess and .. Idol recruitment !
4.2k 21 117
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I wake up, I try looking around and notice that I am at the inn. Hana seems to go somewhere and left a note on the table: "Master, I need to go out to handle some problem, I will come back tonight. I left 3 golds for you to use"

-Moh, It's too much for one day, Hana. (Farah)

I finish the breakfast at the inn and start going out. I felt this is not the first time I'm alone. My mind is telling me I used to be alone a lot. It has to be related to my sealed memory. I try recalling my sealed memory, but I only feel a headache.

-It's better not to think about this problem anymore. The other"Hale" doesn't tell me how to unlock those memories after all.

I try to go to the adventure guild and do a commission. I need to do something, so I won't think about the memory problem.

-No! (Receptionist Lisa)

-Ehhh?(Farah)

-Miss Hina tells me not to let you do any commission until she comes back. (Receptionist Lisa)

-Why? I think I'm completely normal now. Can I do some chores, Lisa? (Farah)

-No is No! (Receptionist Lisa)

When I'm feeling down, Lisa comes and pats my head:

-There is a festival in the town right now. You should go there and play, Farah. (Receptionist Lisa)

I smile at miss Lisa:

-Thanks, miss Lisa. (Farah)

I follow the advice of Lisa and go to the festival in the town. There are many food stalls here. I feel so excited and try looking around, then someone calling me.

-Hey little miss, our stall has super delicious apple candy. Why don't give it a try? (Man A)

I can see many big apples covered in sugar is sold at the stall.

-Hey uncle, Can you gimme one, please! (Farah)

-Just call me brother, one for 1 bronze, little miss. (Man A)

-Here you are, brother. (Farah)

-Ehe, I will give you the largest as extra service! (Man A)

-Thanks a lot, brother. (Farah)

When I'm going around, I feel like I kept being called out by others stall:

-Little miss, we have many delicious gums, do you want to try some? (Man B)

-Aye, Little miss we will have extra service if you try our seafood. (Woman A)

-Today, our stall has 50% off for any little girl that visits! (Woman B)

Not to betray everyone's hospitality, I tried visiting each stall once. The people at the festival smile at me a lot, it makes me feel so weird.

After finishing eating everything, I try finding a secluded place and take a break:

-Umu! I feel I ate too much. Ehehe, luckily, I can't gain fat. (Farah)

A shadow suddenly appears near me when I'm taking a break. The suspicious person is wearing a shady cloak that hides the face.

-Who is there? (Farah)

The person moves closer to me; I immediately create a mana shield and ready to fight.

-If you come any closer, I will attack you with magic. (Farah)

The person passes through my mana shield as nothing and comes in front of me. A girl's voice comes out from the cloak.

-You are the best candidate I have ever seen! (???)

-Ehhh?(Farah)

-Do you want to be an idol? (???)

The hood slowly being pulled down and reveal a beautiful blonde girl.

-I'm Himari; I'm an apostle of Humility. I'm on my way to find an idol band according to goddess guidance. (Himari)

-It sounds like a scam. (Farah)

-Hey, it's real. I can show you the goddess descends. (Himari)

Golden energy pouring out from Himari's body. The tone of her voice change makes me feel like talking with a different person.

-I'm goddess Humilitas, please join our idol agency! (Goddess Humilitias)

-.... Can I go now? (Farah)

-You should be happy to be chosen by a goddess! (Goddess Humilitias)

-No! (Farah)

Suddenly the goddess crawls down and holds my leg:

-Please join us! We have been decline 10,000 times already. No one believes we are the apostles and goddesses. (Goddess Humilitias)

-Because you guys look like a scammer. (Farah)

Then the golden light disappears from the girl.

-Huh! (Himari)

Himari slowly looks up at me again.

-That damns goddess, why did she do this again. Of course, they won't believe it if you crawl down and beg them to join. (Himari)

Himari stands up and gives me some kind of card:

-This is my business card, if you have any interest in becoming an idol then please join us. (Himari)

Then Himari immediately disappears from my sight.

-Eh! what is this for? (Farah)

Anyway, let's put her business card out for now. It's time to go home, I wished Hana has come backed.

When I come back to the Inn, I see the door was already open. I try to peek inside and see Hana.

-Hana, welcome back! (Farah)

I come and hug Hana.

-Eh! master, I'm...(Hana)

I feel like there is something soft between us.

-Eh? something feels so soft? (Farah)

I try to look inside and find there is a puppy between me and Hana.

-A pink puppy! How cute, where did you get her? (Farah)

-I picked up this one in the wild to be your bodyguard, master. (Hana)

I'm hugging the puppy while asking Hana:

-This one is that strong? (Farah)

-Yes, I specially brought it for you, master. (Hana)

-Grgh! (Puppy)

The puppy growl against Hana. I try hugging it again and asking it:

-What's the problem, puppy? (Farah)

However, the puppy seems to like me and rubs against my body.

-It's tickle, hehehe. (Farah)

-This piece of...(Hana)

-Hana, what is this puppy's name? (Farah)

-It has no name yet; you can pick a name for her, master. (Hana)

I pat her head and asked:

-How's about Fifir, puppy? (Farah)

-Woof! (Fifir)

The puppy starts licking my hand.

-Hana, the puppy, seems to agree with the name I gave her, hee hee. (Farah)

Hana comes and picks up the puppy from me.

-Ehhh~(Farah)

-I need to take this one for a shower first, master. (Hana)

-All right! (Farah)

And that night, the three of us sleep together.


 

0ImNsyh.png

Name: Himari

Age: ???

Breast size: C/  Height: 182 cm/ Weight: 62 kg

Like: ???.

Hate: ???.

Race: Angel.

 

Thanks for reading (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ . I think of writing one slice of life chapter while introducing a new character.

Himari will be one of the key characters in the next arc. Please wait for it.

117