Chapter 29: The beginning after the end ~End Arc 1
3.2k 30 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hina's POV

The first time I meet Farah, I thought she was a weird girl. At first, I thought Farah was a spy from another country. Farah knew I would come to this village, and it's so suspicious for her to ask to be my disciple. I received Farah as a disciple on a whim and It will be much easier to monitor her while she is my disciple.

The more I interact with her the more I know Farah can't be a spy. Farah is such a cute child, she always unconsciously pouts whenever she fails to accomplish her task. She is bad at lying, and her face will show everything when she tries to lie. I have asked myself if Farah is older than her look? When she rescued me from the black liquids. She is so determined as if she has seen the loss of a dear one by her eye. Her Cuteness and bravery have made me fall for her. I can only feel the human warmth again by staying by her side.

But Hana, that maid is dangerous. Hana has an abnormal amount of mana around her; she is not even trying to hide it. That maid always knows the location of Farah, which gives me a chill. And what kind of maid can often do imitate actions such as kiss and hug with their master? She will be a tough opponent if she knows I have tried to seduce her master.

-Nyaaa~(Farah)

Currently, Farah is sleeping next to me naked. No, we haven't done anything. I think she sweats a lot, so I took off the clothes for her.

-It's morning now, Farah. Time to wake up! (Hina)

-5 more minutes, Hana...(Farah)

So she mistakes me for Hana, unbelievable! I come close and kiss her, I can feel the warmth through her lips.

-Nyaaa~Hyaaa ❤️(Farah)

-Are you awake now? (Hina)

-Eh, Hina? (Farah)

-Seem you still sleepy, want one more kiss? (Hina)

-Ah! So we are back. Eh, why am I naked? (Farah)

-You were so cute last night you know Farah. (Hina)

-Ehhhhhh!(Farah)

I pat her head.

-Just kidding. You're sweating a lot, so I decided to take your clothes off. (Hina)

-Mohhh~(Farah)

-Woof~ (Fifir)

-Calm down, I do not harm your master. (Hina)

Then the dog jumps right in Farah and lets her hug.

-I'm okay, Fifir. (Farah)

The dog starts licking Farah's face. 

-It tickels, Fifir. (Farah)

I take away the dog from Farah.

-Ehhhh!(Farah)

-We need to have breakfast now Farah. (Hina)

-Woof! (Fifir)

The truth is I am a little jealous of this dog. How can it be so casual with Farah? After we finish our breakfast, we come to visit the grave of grandpa. I have made once before I took Farah back to the inn. After that I come to the inn, grandpa stays informing the innkeeper about his death.

-Hey! (Innkeeper)

-Yes? (Hina)

-You are his granddaughter, right? (Innkeeper)

The innkeeper makes a sad smile and tells:

-He talks about you all the time, you know. (Innkeeper)

-Ahh...(Hina)

The innkeeper gives me the key:

-Please keep that old man belonging then. (Innkeeper)

-You should take it, Hina. (Farah)

-All right. (Hina)

We move to the second floor where the grandpa's room is. Inside a room, there is nothing but a safe. Inside a safe, there are a weird pen and a bunch of mail. I start reading the most recent mail:

"Dear Hotaru,
It's hard to tell everything in words. But the truth is I am your missing grandfather. Are you surprised? Haha, sorry for not telling you until now. But every time I meet you, I don't know how to start a conversion normally. But I'm very glad I meet you Hotaru. I won't advise you to give up on revenge, but I hope you can find happiness after achieving your revenge. The pen I sent with this letter is a goddess artifact that will help you later on.
Kind regard,
Your dear grandfather Extimus."

There are 20 more letters like this. Each of them will start with he wants to tell me he is my grandfather. That old man never had a chance to send any letter to me; he is not brave enough.

-Silly old man...(Hina)

-What's the problem, Hotaru? (Farah)

-I'm fine, Farah. (Hina)

-But you are crying. (Farah)

-....Let's go to the usual coffee to have the parfait, Farah! (Hina)

-All right! (Farah)

After that, Farah and I go to the usual cafe to have our favorite parfait. That night I cuddle with Farah a lot. She is now my most favorite hugging pillow. Though that dog still in my way whenever I try making a move on Farah.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-You there doggo? (Hina)

-Woof! (Fifir)

-Give these letters to your master when she wakes up. (Hina)

-Woof? Woof? (Fifir)

-I need to go. Farah is a kind person, and I don't want her being taken into my revenge. (Hina)

-Wooof!(Fifir)

-Why am I talking to the dog again? (Hina)

-Woof? (Fifir)

I tried leaving, but the dog keeps barking at me. (Hina)

-Woof. Woof. (Fifir)

-Tell her: I'm sorry. (Hina)

I went out of the inn and head toward the forest.

-Acedian, you must pay for everything you have done to me. (Hina)

I will be back with you after I finish everything, Farah. I promised.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Arc 1: Girl and Firefly-END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Thanks for reading. The Prologue of the next Arc will be posted later today. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

 

95