Chapter 40: The beginning of destruction
2.4k 22 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The girl who sits on the throne asks the ninja girl:

-How's the progress of our plan, Duo? (Unus)

-There is some unexpected thing happen, Unus. (Duo)

The girl frowns at the Duo's statement:

-Eh, What's the problem? (Unus)

-I can't contract with Athor and Scisor countries, Unus. (Duo)

-Wait, why? (Unus)

The ninja girl takes out some notes from her pocket and reads them out loud.

-Athor is busy dealing against one criminal. (Duo)

-Whoa, They require a country to deal with one criminal. Gosh, they are so useless. (Unus)

-The criminal seems to control the dead. The number of the dead under her gradually grows the more she fought. (Duo)

Unus express some interest in the criminal:

-If that girl is that strong, let's try recruiting her instead of Athor's army, Duo. (Unus)

-I will try to contract with her. (Duo)

-Good! How about scisor? (Unus)

-They don't reply to my call... (Duo)

-Huh? (Unus)

-They are currently doing some kind of ritual and refuse to talk to me. (Duo)

Unus is angry and stomps her leg into the ground. The whole ground starts shaking.

-Why can't they follow my plan? (Unus)

-I have no idea. (Duo)

-Then what's about Septem report? (Unus)

-She told me it was a false alarm. There is nothing to worry about. (Duo)

-Hmmm... Investigate deeper about those bases Duo. (Unus)

-Affirmative. (Duo)

-I never believe that girl. She always gives out some kind of weird vibe. (Unus)

-Affirmative. (Duo)

The ninja girl disappears right after she receives the command.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Umu... (Farah)

I feel like someone is calling me.

-Have you wakened up yet, Farah? (Yua)

It's Yua's voice. She is trying to wake me up.

-I will wake up soon... (Farah)

Fifir comes close to me and tries licking my face. 

-Okay, Fifir I'm waking up, you can stop licking. (Farah)

-Woof! (Fifir)

Yua brings a table with breakfast on it and puts it on my bed.

-You should have breakfast soon, Farah. You will have an entrance test today. (Yua)

I hug fifir while answering Yua.

-Umu, Thank you, Yua. (Farah)

I slowly wake up and eat the breakfast that Aya prepares for me.

-You are such a sleepyhead, Farah. (Yua)

-Hehe, I spent last night reading the book I borrowed from the library. (Farah)

-Moh you know you will have a test today, right? (Yua)

-Yaa~ (Farah)

After I finish my breakfast, Yua takes me to the high school university.

-From here you can only go alone. (Yua)

-See ya, Yua. (Farah)

Yua slowly walks away while waving at me. I slowly walk toward the gate of the school. The gate of the school is so huge, it's enough for 2 wagons to pass through at the same time. On the right side, a small door can fit a person.

-I guess I can go through that door to come in. (Farah)

When I try to open that door, an old man calls out for me.

-Hey, you? (Guard)

-Eh, me? (Farah)

The old man points at me:

-State your business. (Guard)

I'm a little nervous since this old man looks pretty scary.

-I come here for the entrance test. (Farah)

The old man immediately smile:

-Is that so? You are a new student? Allow me to show you the way to the exam hall then. (Guard)

-Yes? (Farah)

-No worry, I'm the guard of the school. (Guard)

Then a familiar figure suddenly appears:

-That's girl is with me. (Aya)

It's Aya; She takes my hand and starts leading me to the exam hall.

-Don't get me wrong, Yua asks me to show you the way to the exam hall. (Aya)

She leads me to a big building. This building was built by brown brick. There are only a few windows to see inside and it looks like a witch house.

-Here you go, just walk straight then you, will reach your destination. (Aya)

-Thank you. (Farah)

Aya ignores me and walks away.

-Hmm let's do it. I can pass this test. (Farah)

It seems that I am the only one take the exam today. The exam is easier than I think. There are three tests in the exam. The first test is to examine my magical theory. It's pretty easy in my opinion. The second test is to maintain the mana in the air for five minutes. Since the target of the test is pretty low so I easily pass. Finally is the test about active a random spell, and I pass the test with flying colors.

-You passed you can go to school start from tomorrow. (Teacher A)

-Thanks a lot. (Farah)

She smiles at me:

-No worry, it's my pleasure to help a new student. (Teacher A)

When I leave the building, a person is waiting for me outside.

-Aya! (Farah)

I run towards her.

-Yua is busy, so she tells me to get you back home. (Aya)

-Ehehe, thanks. (Farah)

We start walking together back home.

-Hey, Aya. (Farah)

-....Yes? (Aya)

-Do you hate me? (Farah)

Aya stops and looks at my eye:

-Why do you ask that? (Aya)

-You tell me that you hate commoners and I stink of commoner's smell. (Farah)

She waits a bit then continue:

-It's a long story. But right now, I don't hate you. (Aya)

-Eh? (Farah)

-You look pretty much like the old me. You are so naive and ignorant of this world. That's why I think I can believe you for now. (Aya)

-Ehehe. Thanks. (Farah)

-That's not a compliment you know. (Aya)

She utters a deep sigh when she heard my answer:

-That's fine as long as you don't hate me. (Farah)

-Hmm, It doesn't mean I like you. (Aya)

-Ehhh? (Farah)

Aya resumes walking and leave me behind:

-Aya, please wait for me. (Farah)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In a cave, a girl is being tied. The only sources of light in the cave come from the torch on the wall. The girl tries using the light to untie her restraints.

-Give it up, Prophet of Humility. (???)

A girl wearing a hood slowly walks toward the prophet. The prophet is shocked when she saw the girl's face.

-Are you surprised? (???)

From the pocket, the hooded girl takes out a crystal knife and stabs right in the prophet's heart. However, there is no blood come out. Crystal starts flooding out of the prophet's wound. The crystal gradually covers the body of the prophet.

The hooded girl leaves the prophet cover in crystal behind and moving out of the cave. A familiar face can be identified through the hood of the girl. It's the face of the knight, Yua. She takes out the crystal from the pocket and makes a call:

- I finally get the "Mind", there are only "Wisdom" and "Body" left, Septem-sama. (Yua)

-Good work keeps following my plan. (Septem)

-Affirmative. (Yua)

After completing the call; Yua starts laughing.

-My revenge can definitely start right away. (Yua)

Thanks for reading ☆ ~('▽^人)

76