Chapter 41: The disappearance of Humility Goddess
2.3k 23 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been two months since I attended the magic high school. Hana hasn't come back from her business trip, and there is no letter came from her. I have made many new friends in the schools. My class is B-1, and The students in the class are commoner, baron's and knight's son and daughter. Somehow, the girls in the class always try to cuddle with me whenever they can, while the boy usually avoids me. A girl with brown is calling out for me.

-Farah, the canteen lady just gave me some candy. Do you want some? (Classmate A)

-Yesss! Thanks a lot. (Farah)

She approaches and strokes my head. I enjoy her caressing.

-Umuuu~(Farah)

-She is incredibly soft and cute. So all I need is to give her candy to exchange for a hug. (Classmate A)

-Ehehe! You can hug me if you want. (Farah)

The other girls inside class come close and hug me too:

-Ahh, I can't breathe. (Farah)

-Oh, I'm sorry, Farah. (Classmates)

After the crowd dispersed, I can finally be able to breathe again.

-Why does everyone cherish me that much? (Farah)

-You don't know you are the mascot of the class? (Classmate A) 

-Eh, am I ? (Farah)

-Yep. (Classmate A)

*Reng* the bell sound marks the class is over.

A girl called out for me:

-The ice-princess seems to come to get you. (Classmate B)

-Oh, Aya is here. (Farah)

-Hey, Farah. Tell me how you can get close to ice princess, Farah. (Classmate B) 

I put my index finger on my mouth:

-Secret, hehe~(Farah)

I immediately get my backpack and get out of class. Before I go out of the classroom, I wave my hand at everyone:

-Bye-bye, everyone. (Farah)

The class reply altogether:

-See ya, Farah. (Classmates)

In two months, I have tried approaching Aya many times. Most of my approach is a failure until recently. Due to Yua works outside currently, I have the responsibility to prepare for dinner. I have more chances to talk with Aya since the dinner only has two of us.

I run out of the class. Since my class is on the first floor, I can see Aya right away.

-I'm here, Aya. (Farah)

She merely nods at my call:

-Don't get me wrong. It's just a coincidence that I meet you here. (Aya)

-Hehe, I know. (Farah)

We start walking back home together.

-What do you want today? I can make fried chicken and potato chips again? (Farah)

-I don't enjoy them much. (Aya)

-But I remember you ate more than 3 servings yesterday, right? (Farah)

Aya starts coughing:

-Ehem, I have an important job today. I won't be able to have dinner with you. I think you should go to Wisd's place again. (Aya)

-Eh, you won't go back home for dinner? (Farah)

-Ugh...(Aya)

-Do you need me to make some sandwiches, so you can carry them with you? (Farah)

-No worry, I can eat something outside. (Aya)

I pout:

-Why not? (Farah)

-I prefer eating your food when it's hot rather than eating cold food. (Aya)

I smile at her.

-Ehehe, I will cook many delicious things for you tomorrow. (Farah)

Aya flinches at my statement:

-What's wrong? (Farah)

-No...Nothing. Let's go to Wisd's house. (Aya)

-Ah, I almost forget. (Farah)

I take out a flower wreath made of lily's flower from the backpack and give it to Aya.

Pink lilies.Floral Watercolor flowers wreath Stock Illustration - 90790389

-Eh? (Aya)

-I made it during the handicraft lesson. (Farah)

The magic high school is not only focused on learning magic. Students here have many chances to try what subjects they like. (Aya)

-Do you think the flower wreath is pretty? (Farah)

-Hmm so...so.(Aya)

She puts the flower wreath on the left ring on her hand and it disappears.

-Eh? (Farah)

-This ring is a dimension pocket, so don't worry about the flower wreath.

She turns away from me and starts walking faster.

-Wait for me, Aya.(Farah)

Wisd's house is in the Northwest of the city where the commoner lives. Her house is humble and cozy. Since both Yua and Aya have become busy recently, I frequently come to her house and stay overnight there.

-Wisd's house is in front of us. You can go there by yourself. (Aya)

-See ya, Aya. (Farah)

Aya keeps going without looking back. I enter front of Wisd's house and knock on the door. There is the sound of a person walking toward the door. Then the door gradually being push open:

-Oh, it's Farah. So both Yua and Aya are busy today? (Wisd)

-Yes...(Farah)

She strokes my head:

-Come in, Farah. Remember putting your shoe on the shoe rack. (Farah)

A small shadow runs at incredible speed and jumps into my face:

-Hehe, Fifir How's your day? (Farah)

-Woof! (Fifir)

Since no one can take care of her while I'm at school so I leave her in Wisd's care. Wisd works from home so she can take care of another dog along with her dog at the same time. I can see a big shadow come from behind Fifir. It's Lulu; she is an adult dog that belongs to Wisd. She has long brown fur and twice bigger than Fifir. I come close and pat Lulu:

-Woof! (Fifir)

Fifir seems to angry at my action:

-Don't worry, I love you most, Fifir. (Farah)

-Woof! (Fifir)

There is Wisd's voice comes from the kitchen.

-Dinner is ready, Farah. (Wisd)

-I'm coming! (Farah)

We have bread and seafood chowder for tonight. The foods made by Wisd are so delicious. Time flies real fast, by the time we finish our dinner it's already bedtime. Before I go to sleep, I ask Wisd to read me a fairy tale as usual.

-What kind of fairy tale you will tell me today, Wisd? (Farah)

-Uhmm, it will be about the origin of Ecrax. (Wisd)

-Eh, I want some fairy-tale? (Farah)

-It will also have the goddess. (Wisd)

I'm excited at Wisd's statement.

-Hurry, hurry. (Farah)

"Once upon a time, People lived in poverty and hunger. The Humility goddess saw this situation; she decided to lend mortal a helping hand. She divided her power into three parts. She gave "wisdom" to a new race she created. That race helped those mortal to produce food and take care of cattle. She gives "body" to the mightiest warrior. That person has the responsibility to fend off the monster and protect the citizen. Finally, she gave "Mind" to a person with the most insight. With the help of that person, they avoided many disasters. After giving her power to the mortal, she disappeared without a trace."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Is it boring, Farah? (Wisd)

Wisd tries poking Farah's cheek, but there is no response.

-Farah is already asleep. (Wisd)

Wisd kisses Farah's cheek and turn off the light,

-Good night, Farah. (Wisd)

 

 

Sorry for posting late, I'm so busy today.

It's 2 A.M by the time I finish the chappy (。╯︵╰。)

Thanks for reading ( ◡‿◡ *) 

72