Chapter 43: The crystal knife and “The Body”-2
2k 22 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I, Himari, the current Saint of the humility's church are walking into the slum. My other identity is the real apostle of goddess Humility. Under the church's command, I was ordered to investigate the missing of the knights.

-The mana in the slum is so weird. I can rarely detect any element's particle in the air. (Himari)

I am walking toward the place marked on the map provided by the church.

-It seems to be this place. (Himari)

I finally arrive at the house with a big hole. I use light magic, so I can see the way as I walk down to the hole. There is a spacious floor underground at the end of the staircase.

-No way! There is a place like this under Elisora. (Himari)

I start searching around the place. Only to find some old symbols of Ecrax's country.

-There are not many noticeable things around here. Let's go deeper. (Himari)

I start to walk toward the center of this underground floor. There is a big wall stand lonely in the center of the underground floor. There are many letters on the wall. I try to come close to it to read those letters. Some symbol on the wall looks like Ecrax's language.

-True... Revive...Destruction.(Himari)

There are many other letters that I can't decrypt.

-Die! (Avaritia)

I immediately retreat backward from the wall. There is a massive hole in the place I used to be a moment ago.

-Why can't you die fastly? (Avaritia)

I imeditately chant.

-Brave Heart. (Himari)

A skill belongs to the humility goddess.
Make users unable to be affected by fear.
Multiply the user stats up to 10 if the user fights against being much stronger than the user.

>Your stats are currently multiplying by 10

A shadow slowly appears from the wall.

-From the buff of brave heart, I can know she much stronger than me. (Himari)

-Stats are pointless in front of the goddess you know. (Avaritia)

-What nonsense you are talking about. (Himari)

The girl points at me:

-You now belong to me. (Avaritia)

-Eh? (Himari)

Suddenly I lost my balance and fall to the ground. It took me a while to notice I have lost my left leg.

-Ara ara. You are so weak for being an apostle. (Avaritia)

I can't believe in my ears:

-Why do you know that? (Himari)

-You think that no one will know your secret?

-Arghhhh!(Himari)

A terrible pain struck me.

-Heh, how's your feeling about losing another leg. What should I take next? Maybe your eyes. It will add another colorful pair of eyes to my collection. (Avaritia)

-Goddess descend! (Himari)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The light slowly surrounds the blonde girl. Her legs slowly healing.

-You still are disgusting as always, Avaritia. (Humilitas)

-Hoh, The weakest goddess dare to talk? (Avaritia)

Avaritia licks her lips:

-Finally, I will acquire your power for myself. (Avaritia)

-Goddess realm! (Avaritia & Humilitas)

The space around the two goddesses is slowly being twisted. The space around Goddess Avaritia is made of the void. However, there are many pairs of red eyes floating around her. The realm created by Humilitas looks like a sunset battlefield.

-Warrior, heeded my call. Arise! (Humilitas)

An army gradually started raising from the ground beneath Humilitas. It's an army of angles. There are various kinds of weapons are holding in their hand. The army starts firing arrows and spells at Avaritia. Many void beasts start coming out of Avirita's shadow and devour all the soldiers. For each soldier being devoured by the beast, the realm created by Humilitas starts getting much darker.

-It's pointless. You are so weak and even give up on synchronize with your virtues. From your divine aura, I can see that your synchronization rate is only around 5%. (Avaritia)

-Give up your humanity for power. Do you think it worth the price? (Humilitas)

Avaritia smirk at Humilitas:

-Your death will be an excellent answer for it. (Avaritia)

A massive wave of void monsters is running toward the Humilitas.

-You are done for. (Avaritia)

However, before Avaritia has the chance to order those beasts to make the final attack. Avaritia seems to be disturbed by something. An inaudible voice can be overheard from the crystal next to Avaritia's ear.

-What do you mean? I am in the middle of the fight? (Avaritia)

Grasping a significant chance created by the voice, Goddes Himilitas undertakes an action:

-It's now or never. (Humilitas)

All of the remaining soldiers form into a giant.

-Explode. (Humilitas)

A large number of light envelopes the whole underground floor.

-Shit! (Avaritia)

When the light dies down, there is no more trace of Humilitas goddess.

-That rat runs sure fast. Damn you Yua, I almost have her power for myself. (Avaritia)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I run out of the hole connecting to the underground. With the help of the goddess, I somehow escape from that woman. The first thing I see on the surface is Yua.

-Eh, what are you doing here, Yua? (Himari)

Yua replies:

-I follow the order of princess Aya to investigate this place. (Yua)

-Haha, I suggest you not going down here. I just fought with an odd woman, and I am extraordinarily fortunate to escape from her. (Himari)

-Is that woman considerably stronger than you? (Yua)

-Ye, let's go back I will tell you about it later. (Himari)

-Very well. (Yua)

When I passed through Yua, I feel like something is stabbed in my back.

-Eh? (Himari)

A crystal blue knife is stabbed in my back.

-No way... (Himari)

My consciousness gradually disappears. Before I lost all of my consciousness, I saw Yua take a crystal out of pocket and deliver a report.

-I got the body. (Yua)

 

Thanks for reading (=`ω´=)

 

71