Chapter 45: The end is near-1
1.9k 18 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello there, It's me goddess of Humility. The current body of mine is the result of "the body" and "the mind" being sealed. However, I still can feel the connection between them and me. So I have to make a plan to save them. But I won't be able to defeat that greed goddess with me alone. So I have found some promising candidates. It's an expert Necromancer and...a dog.

-Woof! (Fifir)

-Mhhmm~ (Ahma)

-You there, can you stop kissing your undead? (Humilitas)

The expert necromancer I mentioned is kissing a female undead of her. She ignores me and continues to question herself:

-It's so cold and not warm as Farah did. Why? (Ahma)

Have I made the incorrect choice to recruit this idiot into my rescue team?

-Because Farah is still living so you can feel warm when you kissed her. (Humilitas)

-Why did my heart pound when I'm being kissed. (Ahma)

-Oh my goddess! Wait, I'm the goddess. Presently I'm over here and teaching a necromancer about love. (Humilitas)

She continues kissing her undead. On top of that she puts her hand on her chest to check up her heart:

-It's not pounding...(Ahma)

I smack her head and said:

-Because you are not loving that undead but Farah. (Humilitas)

-Love? (Ahma)

I'm holding my head. How can I explain to this idiot? The dog comes to my side and tries to appease me.

-Woof... (Fifir)

-So alive is better than dead? (Ahma)

-Naturally, Arghhh!! Is it a good idea for this girl to support me? (Humilitas)

-Woof! (Fifir)

The girl points at the city and asks me:

-I thought you are their goddess. Why don't you try saving them? (Ahma)

I look at the city with a gloomy eye.

-I bear no responsibility to save them. The only people I require to save are three people under my blessing. (Humilitas)

-Have you already given up on them? (Ahma)

-You can think so. I give up most of my power, so I can build a planet that people can live happily not like my "old hometown." And what I received are war and the ugly desire of people. (Humilitas)

I point at the necromancer:

-From the eyes of your I come to understand that you have witnessed the ugly desire of people. That's why I selected you instead of helping current royalty. (Humilitas)

The girl glare at me:

-It's none of your business. (Ahma)

-Fine, fine. (Humilitas)

I turn to the dog and ask:

-Hey doggy, do you know where does that goddess take your master to? (Humilitas)

-Woof? (Fifir)

-So you don't know(Humilitas)

-Don't worry. I know where Farah is. (Ahma)

-Eh! Are you a dog or she is? (Humilitas)

The necromancer pulls out a knife and tries to attack me, I instantly dodge it.

-I'm just joking! (Humilitas)

-Hmm...(Ahma)

She makes the knife disappear.

-Then what is your plan? (Ahma)

I take out a golden orb from my pocket and show it to her.

-What do you mean by this?(Ahma)

I stare at her and said.

-This orb contains a lot of pure virtue energy. By exercising it on her, it can make her sin system unable to react and stop moving. (Humilitas)

-I don't understand the complex thing. Please make it short. (Ahma)

-....(Humilitas)

I explain to her one more time.

-This orb can stun that goddess for 3 minutes. (Humilitas)

-That's way better. (Ahma)

-Woof. (Fifir)

-...(Humilitas)

-So when will we start? (Ahma)

-It will be tomorrow. We need to fight against them when we are in perfect condition.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After being kidnapped by Avaritia, I was placed in a room full of dolls and teddy bears. She made me wear a frill lolita dress and made me pose so she can take many photos.

-Your dinner is here, princess. (Avaritia)

Avaritia brings a table full of food in the room and places it on the bed.

-Let's start eating, princess. (Avaritia)

She places the table down and sits in front of me. She brings a spoon to my mouth.

-Please say."Ah", princess. (Avaritia)

I slowly open my mouth.

-... (Farah)

Avaritia utters a deep sigh and looks at me.

-Don't be like that princess, I have brought you many things like dolls, teddy bears. (Avaritia)

-I don't need them. (Farah)

-Then, what do you need princess? (Avaritia)

I look at Avaritia with a serious face?

-Can you stop what are you doing? (Farah)

She shakes her head and asks.

-What do you refer to, princess? We are doing nothing here, right? (Avaritia)

My tear gradually drops from my eye:

-I saw in the dream that you are going to kill Aya and Wisd. (Farah)

Avaritia scratches her head:

-Haiz, so you possess some skill like that "mind." Sorry princess, I can't follow your order. (Avaritia)

After I had finished the meal, Avaritia took the table and went out of the room. I clench my fist. I'm feeling so useless right now. Even I know the future beforehand; I can't save them. At this moment, I can hear a sound from the system.

>Conquest is temporarily unlocked.

-You should and lay low and wait,  Farah. (Hale)

It's Hale; she finally wakes up.

-But Hale, If I don't act my friend will be killed. (Farah)

-It's never a good choice to act roughly. You can just sleep, for now, Farah. (Hale)

-Sleep, what do you mean? (Farah)

I suddenly feel so sleepy. My eyes slowly close up.

-Let's me handle everything. (Hale)

>Attempt to take over the body.
=>Take over complete. Current owner: Hale.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Avaritia is walking toward Yua. There are many kinds of torture tools that can be seen around Yua.

-Have you done torturing that man yet, Yua? I need to know the progress of the third and fourth knives. (Avaritia)

Yua keeps stabbing at the man while answering Avaritia.

-It's almost finished. (Yua)

Avaritia point to a thing that looks like a lifeless body next to Yua.

-Why do you carry out these pointless actions? (Avaritia)

-You don't need to care about it. It's my revenge. (Yua)

Yua takes out some kind of poison and sprays on the body. The body gradually returns to the healthy man. It's the king of this country Ecrax.

-No...No stop. (King)

Yua ignores the king and continues torturing him. Avaritia leaves when she sees this scene.

-The mortal is difficult to understand. Now let go back to the princess's room and give her a new doll. (Avaritia)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The undead with a sign "important" hangs around its neck. It holds a white letter in his right hand. It leisurely walks to a group of knights.

-Princess, let me slay it. (Knight)

-It doesn't seem like it hostile to us. Let me read the letter in its hand. (Sora)

-Princess, but it's undead. (Knight)

-I think the undead is much better than the void beast. (Sora)

-...Yes.(Knight)

Sora took the letter and start reading.

-"Black Death" seems to want to invade the palace tomorrow. (Sora)

-You mean the wanted criminal in the holy country, princess? I don't think it's a good idea to believe her. (Knight)

Sora looks at the palace.

-We have no choice. The country will fall at this rate. (Sora)

I order the army.

-Let's take a break for now and march in the palace tomorrow. (Sora)

-We are following princess order. (Knight)

 

The next chapter will be Yua's Interlude. Thanks for reading (b ᵔ▽ᵔ)b

64