Chapter 47/ Interlude 19: The Revenge Born From The Fire-2 ~Yua’s Past: End.
1.8k 40 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Through the shortcut, I have arrived at the backdoor of my mansion. But in front of me, the mansion is enveloped in the fire.

-What is happening? (Yua)

I run to the gate and try opening it.

-Why? What's happening? (Yua)

The first thing I do is passing through a corridor full of fire and run toward my mom's room?

-Mom? Are you there, mom? (Yua)

However, there is no response come from the mom's room. I hurried to wield the sword on my hips and destroy the door. Many noticeable burning marks can be seen on my body. I ignore it and continue to search for mom. I look around and still can't find my mom.

*Clark* I heard a noise come from the wardrobe. I instantly run toward the wardrobe and try opening it. This time I find mom inside. However, Fire has burned 75% of her body.

-Mom, I'm here. I'm sorry. (Yua)

But this time mom is not angry with me. She barely looks at me with tearful eyes. It looks like she wants to tell me something. I come near her and place my ears close to her mouth so I can hear her words.

-I...not... Good mom. Sorry... (Mom)

My tear starts flowing. I try replying to my mother.

-No, you are the best mom ever, mom. (Yua)

Fire starts enveloping both of us. I can feel the pain and the temperature from the fire, But I decide to ignore it. I don't afraid of dying. My only regret is not revenging against the one who makes my family become this state.

>??? of the flame is interested in you.

>??? of the flame want to you offer a choice.

-Choice? (Yua)

>??? of the flame ask you want to revenge or not?

-Of course, I want to revenge. (Yua)

>??? of the flame is laughing and offer a part of its power.

-Power? (Yua)

>??? of the flame say: It's a power to consume everything in your path.

>??? of the flame bestow you the blessing of ???.

>Blessing of ???
Fire is your power.

The flame around me starts turning blue. The flame is hot and cold at the same time. Much information on how to use this power has been injected into my head. My wound starts healing up; I can no longer a single scar on my body.

-Hell hound! (Yua)

Five hounds are made from the blue flame with my command.

-Find the source of the fire. (Yua)

The hounds start to run out of the mansion to find the culprit that set the mansion on fire. With one hand, I make the fire around the mansion disappear. With the new power, I have formed a gravestone made of Ice.

-Rest In Peace, Mom. (Yua)

I start following the trace left behind by the hell hound. When I rush to the scene. I witness many Ice sculptures and bodies is being burned by the blue flame. I am walking toward the person who looks likely the one lead this crowd of people.

-What do we have here? (Yua)

When I see his face, I immediately feel a wave of unbearable anger. The one in front of me is not someone strange but the secretary helps my mother manage the territory. I strangle his neck and let the flame slowly turn his body into the ice.

-Hiii... Please forgive me! (Secretary)

-Why did you do this? (Yua)

-Hiii, the villager tells me to burn the mansion. (Secretary)

I strangle his neck even tighter.

-TELL ME THE TRUTH. (Yua)

-The... The king tells me I will be rewarded if I successfully destroy the knight family. So I ask the villager to help me do it. (Secretary)

-Why? My father never treats the villager badly. (Yua)

-Recently, the king tells me to increase the tax and blame all fault on the knight family. Because of the madam situation so they easily believe it. (Secretary)

-Youuuu....(Yua)

The blue flame burns the secretary to death. King, you are unsatisfied with taking away my dad, now you even make my mom died. You will pay for it; I will let you experience eternal suffering.

After the Incident, The king tries covering it up with a mysterious monster attack my territory. The best way to revenge him right now is to get a high position and stab his back. But I'm still too naive, even when I graduate from the university with the highest grade; I still not able to advance from knight leader of small order to a higher position. The king seems to hinder my advancement. That's why I make a change of plan and get close to the second princess. It took much effort for her to believe me.

-Why can't I just break into the palace and kill the king? (Yua)

>??? of the flame inform that you still no match for the apostle of the goddess.

-I'm getting stronger now. (Yua)

>??? tell you to practice more.

-So my revenge still at the dead end. The second princess has no real power, so I can't make her create a rebellion. (Yua)

One day, a weird girl arrives in front of me and makes an offer:

-How's your revenge, Yua? Still no success? (Septem)

-Who are you? (Yua)

-You can ask the one who gives you the blessing? (Septem)

>??? of flame tell you that she gives off a similar smell. They are on the same side, so you can believe her.

I am surprised at her response. It's the first time I ever see her answer like this.

-So are you interested now? I will help you achieve your plan. (Septem)

I look at her eye:

-I don't care how you use me as long as I got my revenge. (Yua)

-Good, good. That's the sole thing I desire from you. (Septem)

After that, I am following, the weird girl (Septem) orders. Her order is always so weird as if she perceives everything will happen in the future. Even the most recent order of her. She asks me to protect a little girl. It is a coincidence that my friend from university also asks me to take care of this little girl.

>??? of the flame is scared at "the thing" connect to the little girl.

-Is she dangerous? (Yua)

>??? of the flame nod.

-I think we should continue to look after her for now. I don't think a petite and adorable girl poses many problems. (Yua)

>??? of the flame protest against your opinion.

-Allow me to take care of her for now. (Yua)

 

Thanks for reading. There will be one more chapter tonight ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ

65