Chapter 48/Interlude 20: Professional Stalker Observation’s Diary
1.8k 26 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ahma's POV

That night, I have successfully escaped from the Ecrax's army. However, I decide not to leave Elisora and make it my base instead. I can teleport between the black fog I set up beforehand, so I can easily come back and forth to attack the holy country. The black fox has some restrictions, and It can't let any living things aside from me move through it. I was unable to kill sweetie that night, so I can't bring her with me.

The Holy country doesn't know about my black fog, so they decided to massacre all the villages around the spot I teleport to. They don't know they indirectly help me increasing the number undead of mine. While fighting against the holy country, I find many people that can control undead like me. It's impossible to communicate with them, so I use black fog to dominate and turn them into subordinates instead. With that, the undead army of mine become even stronger. They keep fighting with the holy country even when I am not commanding them to. Therefore, I have more free time to watch over sweetie. Since there are always barriers and guard beside her, so I create a crow. The crow can easily bypass the barrier, and it's very convenient to check up on her anytime.

-So her name is Farah. (Ahma)

I have come to know the name of my sweetie. I continue watching over her from morning to night.

-She seems to eat something every day. Is it good? (Ahma)

It has been a long time since I eat something. The last time I ate was before "that day." Let's try eating something then.

-Get me some food. (Ahma)

With the order of mine, the undead under me finds some animal and kills it. They give me some bloody meat, and I try to put it on my mouth.

-It tastes so cold and bloody...(Ahma)

I remember Farah expressed her joy while eating food. Is that thing delicious or the things we eat are different?

-Crow get me some leftover of her cooking. (Ahma)

The crow follows my order gets me the leftover of Farah's cooking. I gradually place a slice of brown meat in my mouth.

-It's sweet and warm. It's so different from the meat I consumed yesterday. (Ahma)

This time I observe the process of Farah's cooking and try reproducing it.

-Therefore put the oil on the pan. With medium fire and fried meat for short time. (Ahma)

However, the food cook by me tastes worse than Farah's food.

One day Farah notices the crow. She tries calling out the crow.

-Come here, birdie are you hungry? (Farah)

She puts a bowl of food in front of the crow.

-We have a lot of leftovers today. Please come here and have some. (Farah)

I temporarily take over the crow's body and fly down to Farah's place. With this, I can temporarily share the sense of the crow and try eating her food.

-Is it delicious? (Farah)

Farah tries to reach out and pat the crowd.

-You can come back for more food tomorrow. (Farah)

Hence, she will supply me with more food from tomorrow. I try to nod with crow's body. She keeps caressing my head.

-Very well! Start from tomorrow, I will make one extra serving for you. (Farah)

I manipulate the crow's body to fly away. I don't want to let the member in the house suspicious of my existence. Start from that day, I usually take over the crow's body to taste Farah's food.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every so often, I can witness Farah changes her clothes through the crow. I notice she wears some kind of cloth around her boobs and her lower part. In my case, I merely wear a dress since "that day" and not wear anything else. Therefore, when she's not home, I command the crow to steal those two pieces of cloth.

-So this is what she wears every day. (Ahma)

I try to put it on myself but it's too tight and small for me. When I try to return them to Farah, I notice the clothes have some kind of weird smell. I try to put it near my nose and smell it.

-It's weird but very comfortable. (Ahma)

I feel kinda hot when I try smelling it. As a result, I decide to keep it for myself and not return it.

On the day I come back from attacking the Holy country; I see the Elisora city is on fire. I immediately rush and try to find Farah and find she is being restraint by an odd blue girl. Therefore I decided to fight her to take Farah away for myself.

 

That sums up how Ahma can appear in the fighting scene in the last few chapters. 

Thanks for reading  (╯✧▽✧)╯

70