Chapter 55: To Protect The One You Love-4
1.8k 29 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>Your existent has resonance with the universe.
>You gain new stat.
>Divine power (DIV): The higher divine power, The closer you have attained the godhood.

Name: Farah
Neo-Human (98%) Goddess (2%)
STG: 35
CON: ∞
DEX: 35
INT: 180
CHA: ∞
LUK: 1008
DIV: 10

>Magical girl of Love (3*): Has been Updated.
-New form Available
+Magical girl of bravery:

-You gain one Bravery Points/Min when you are fighting against an opponent stronger than you. When your Bravery Points is at 100, You will be able to release "Judgment."

-Every 10 Minutes, you will be capable to summon a shield to reflect any attack.

My clothes gradually turned into the amour that knights usually wear.

[Author note: The picture is only for reference. Farah's new form will be looked like this pic. It's cute Illya from fate's series.]

r/FGOcomics - Illyasviel von Pendragon

-You look so adorable, Farah. (Aya)

A sword appeared in front of me, and there is a lily flower on its pommel. The sword is very light and easy to swing.

-Eh! But I don't know how to wield a sword. (Farah)

Sora instructs me:

-It's easy Farah, You only need to swing it. (Sora)

-Like this? (Farah)

I try swinging the sword at the tentacle monster; A blade of the wind comes out and cuts down every tentacle on the way.

The little girl name Humilitas seems to be surprised at my attack:

-A sword can easily cut those tentacles? (Humilitas)

Many tentacles keep coming at us and don't leave us any chance to take a rest. A person figure forms on the top of the monster. It chose to take the form of Clotho.

Why do you attack me, little Farah? I haven't punished you for abandoning your original role and now you dare to go against me? (Clotho?)

Fake Clotho shouts at me angrily:

-Do you want to see your friend die like the illusion I show you? (Clotho?)

I smile at her, I am no longer scared of her because everyone is on my side.

-With everyone's power, I will defeat you. (Farah)

I swing the sword and cut down more tentacles. Fake Clotho laughs at my determination.

-Foolish. (Clotho?)

The body monster body starts growing and becomes considerably bigger compare to its first form. A gate opens behind the monster, tentacles start to come out of the gate. Clotho looks at the gate and said:

-My grace, you grant me even more power. (Clotho?)

The castle starts shaking. The ceiling of the castle is destroyed when the monster grows more enormous.

-What's the thing behind the monster? (Farah)

Humilitas answer:

-That's where the tentacles spawned from, It's called Abyss's gate. That monster is borrowing "his" power. If we can't close that gate, we can't defeat that monster. (Humilitas)

>Bravery is fully charged.
>Error occurred. Unable to use 'Judgement" because Divine power is blocked.

-System tells me I can't use a skill because my divine power is being blocked (Farah)

Avaritia reminds me:

-Princess, That's gate makes us unable to use divine power. We can only exercise divine power when we successfully close the abyss gate. (Avaritia)

Wisd shouts out loud:

-I can feel a large amount of mana on the air. That monster is trying to do something. (Wisd)

Clotho starts laughing creepily on the sky:

-Return into nothingness. (Clotho)

A huge black energy beam is shot down from the sky to the city.

-Construct a barrier! (Sora)

-Hurry! (Yua)

I remember I have a new skill in this form.

-Shield summon!

A huge shield is created and covers the whole city. It easily absorbs the attack of the tentacle monster.

-Is that shield yours, Farah? (Yua)

I don't answer Yua and start my counterattack at the monster.

-Reflection! (Farah)

A light energy beam is shot from the shield at the tentacle monster. The energy beam envelope the whole monster. Much mist is created by the attack and make we can't see the result.

-Is it dead? (Aya)

-I hope it will be effective. (Farah)

When the mist disperses, We can't see any wound on the monster.

-No way! (Farah)

-Tchh! (Humilitas)

Fake Clotho starts laughing hysterically.

-Argh! I can smell the despair in the air! (Clotho?)

Fake Clotho points at us:

-Your resistance is useless, ants. As long I am connecting to him through the abyss gate, my power is unlimited. (Clotho?)

Wisd becomes scared and falls to the ground.

-Another beam attack is coming... (Wisd)

-Die, ants. (Clotho?)

-Farah, can you use the shield again? (Aya)

-I...I can't. (Farah)

Aya grasps my hand.

-Farah let's escape! (Aya)

-I think we can't escape in time. The attack will come at us soon. (Farah)

Aya looks into my eye.

-Listen, Farah. (Aya)

-Yes? (Farah)

-I love you. (Aya)

-Eh... (Farah)

-I know it's not the right time to tell this. (Aya)

My face becomes red as a tomato due to Aya's statement.

-Live, Farah. (Aya)

Aya uses some kind of talisman on me.

-It's a teleportation scroll for one person made by your master. (Aya)

-No, Aya. (Farah)

-Farewell, my love. (Aya)

I was teleported to the outskirt. From here, I can watch the city is being attacked by the tentacle monster.

-No, No! (Farah)

I can see the energy beam is coming at the city.

-I want to save everyone. I don't want to give up... (Farah)

Right before the energy beam strike the city. Everything is stopped, even the energy beam that is coming at the city.

>Unknow Existence has appeared.

A light figured appears in front of me.

-Hi there, Farah. (???)

-Eh? (Farah)

-Awww, You are cuter than when I observed you from afar.

I don't know how to respond to her.

-Hello, miss light? (Farah)

-You can call me Y. (Y)

-Uhmm miss Y. Are you the person who makes everything stopped, miss Y? (Farah)

-That's accurate. (Y)

Miss Y asks me.

-Do you want to save them, Farah? (Y)

I instantly answer her.

-Yes. (Farah)

-That's excellent. I will assist you. (Y)

-Why do you help me, miss Y? (Farah)

-Child of Order and Chaos. I can't answer your question now. (Y)

Miss Y places her hand as if she is praying. A light starts enveloping everything.

-Beware of the woman names Septem. (Y)

When the light dies down, I am in a desert and my companion is the tentacle monster.

-Where am I? I can't feel the connection with the abyss anymore. (Clotho?)

>You can exercise divine power now.

I immediately try using "judgment." My sword starts boiling; I can sense a lot of power coming from the sword.

The monster takes a while for it to notice me. The monster turns into Clotho and tries to appease me.

-Farah, can you place the sword down and have a little talk with me? (Clotho?)

I keep focusing the power on the sword.

-You, argh why can't you be a good puppet! (Clotho?)

The black liquid tries reaching me.

-Shield summon. (Farah)

-You, You, You! (Clotho?)

>Special attack has fully charged. Please say the keyword to activate the special attack.

I swing the sword in the fake Clotho direction as strong as I can.

-Judgment! (Farah)

-Nooo! (Clotho?)

A large mana wave is released from my sword and obliterates everything in front of me.

>"Seed of primordial chaos" has been destroyed.

-Ughhh. (Farah)

>Love stats has reached 0. Return to the normal form.

Before losing the conscious, I see the light figure again.

-You have done well, child. (Y)

At that time everything becomes black.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I thought the attack is coming at us. I have teleported Farah to the outskirt of the city.

-The beam is gone. (Aya)

Everyone includes me is surprised that the monster and the attack have disappeared. A light suddenly shines in front of us, and I can see Farah there.
-Eh, I thought I already teleported her to the outskirt. (Aya)

When I check up on her, I notice she is faint because of using too much mana.

-I think she is related to the disappearance of that monster. The abyss gate also seems to be closed. (Humilitas)

I caress her head.

-There are many questions, I will ask her when she wakes up. (Aya)

Humilitas approaches near the place the monster used to be. She touches the black liquid.

-Analyze. (Humilitas)

And she becomes astonished.

-Come here, Avaritia. (Humilitas)

-Huh? (Avaritia)

Humilitas gives Avaritia a sample of black liquids.

-Try analyzing this. (Humilitas)

And Avaritia even surprised as Humilitas.

-This is...(Avaritia)

-The black liquid thing is artificial. (Humilitas)

-... A man-made thing can exercise the power of "him. (Avaritia)

 

This arc is going to end soon.

Thanks for reading \(٥⁀▽⁀ )/. 

64