Chapter 57/Interlude 23: Hana’s homecoming
1.7k 44 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On an abandoned planet, many explosions can be heard. In the middle of those explosions, two people are confronting each other.

-Calm down, Hana. (Septem)

-Die! (Hana)

Hana turns her nanomachine into a tremendous canon and shoots at Septem. However, Septem easily deflects the attack.

-The one who makes master cry will deserve died no matter who it is. (Hana)

-Hana, you can choose to believe me or not, everything I do is for Farah. (Septem)

Hana glares coldly at Septem:

-Words that come from the mouth of the cold manipulator are untrustworthy. (Hana)

Hana continues:

-Thanks to you Septem. I have to know more about the sinister side of a mortal. And right now die for my master's sake, Goddess realm.

Septem is surprised at the fact Hana can exercise divine power.

-Oi! Oi! How come she in this timeline has already been able to acquire divine power already. (Septem)

The space being distorted, Hana's place is connecting to the outer space of the planet. Many nanomachines keep spawning from Hana's divine power. Nanomachine around Hana turns into a big spaceship. Hana immediately teleports onto the spaceship. The canon of the spaceship shoots an energy beam envelope the whole planet.

-Obliterate my target. (Hana)

With Hana's command, the whole planet disappears in a few seconds.

-I'm coming back, master. (Hana)

The spaceship heads to Humantanian at an insane speed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However, Septem is able to escape Hana's attack. She has enough time to create a space in different dimensions and hide in it. There are two women standing next to each other in a desolate space. One of them is Septem, and the other is a girl with snow-white hair.

-Ahahah, you almost being killed by her. It's the first timeline you fail to "use" Hana. (???)

Septem neglects her.

-There is something wrong with this timeline. How can she already learn how to exercise divine power? (Septem)

The girl only laughs at Septem's statement.

-Because in this timeline, Hana never believes you. She merely comes to your side to grasp the unknown power she detected in your body.

-...(Septem)

-This Hana is exceedingly stronger than any "Hana" you ever encounter. (???)

The girl keeps playing with her hair.

-A strong cosmic entity has intervened with Hana and Farah in this timeline. (???)

The girl shows an image of Farah with Aya and others.

-That's why those people supposed to die are alive. (???)

The girl smirk at Septem.

-It's fun to see you fail again, Septem. (???)

Septem becomes furious and shouts at the girl.

-Shut up, Yog-Sothoth. (Septem)

-My, my. The name of this avatar called Yoso. Don't call my genuine name here. (Yoso)

Yoso licks her lips.

-Do you want me to take back the power I grant you, Septem? (Yoso)

-...(Septem)

Yoso shakes her head.

-I'm just joking. (Yoso)

Yoso looks at Septem and said.

-You can always start a new timeline, Septem. (Yoso)

8h4xfe8.png

Name: Yoso

Race: Avatar of Outer God

Age: ???

Breast size: C/ Height: 167 cm/ Weight: 49 kg

 

There will be another chappy today. Fluffy is coming in next chappy.

Thanks for reading (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

58