Chapter 60: I Want To Say That I Love You-3
1.8k 58 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I suddenly wake up due to the brightness of the sun's light. I immediately try to find a place to hide from the sunlight. I try to put my face in a "blanket."

-Why is the "blanket" is so hard and round today? (Farah)

I gradually open my eyes and see that I'm currently put my face in Hana's chest.

-You are a naughty girl, master. (Hana)

-Ehehe...(Farah)

It's so comfortable to have Hana by my side.

-It's already 8 A.M. Let's wake up, master. (Hana)

-Uhmm.(Farah)

Hana tries to go out of the bed and walk toward the door. I run to her side and cling to her feet.

-Don't go, Hana. (Farah)

-Master, you shouldn't be this clingy. (Hana)

-Hehe, Hana is finally back. (Farah)

Then the door suddenly being push open. And I can recognize Aya's figure come from the door. Hana becomes a little angry and said:

-What a rude woman, you should knock before you come in. (Hana)

Aya points at Hana and asks me.

-Farah, who is this woman? (Aya)

Hana also turns to me and asks.

-Who is this bug, master? (Hana)

Both of them turn to me, and their pressure makes me unable to explain.

-Uhmm...(Farah)

Hana and Aya gradually walk close to me. Each of them grasps one side of my shoulder.

-Master!(Hana)

-Farah! (Aya)

When I try to think of some way to escape this situation. I feel my hand is pulled.

-Come here, my lady. (001)

Aya shouts.

-Who are you? (Aya)

Hana tries stopping the one pulling me:

-Stop right there, 001. (Hana)

001 places me in her arm and jumps through the window.

-My lady, let leave those two there and have fun around the city. (001)

-Ehhh.(Farah)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aya's POV

A mysterious golden-haired woman came into the room and kidnapped Farah. When I try to follow them, the maid stops me and said:

-She is a maid under me. She only takes Farah for a walk around the city. (Hana)

-...(Aya)

Like hell, I could believe that. I saw the surprising reaction of the maid when Farah was kidnapped by a stranger. However, she doesn't follow them which means the girl is an acquaintance of Farah. The maid continues.

-Now, allow me to ask you again. Who are you? (Hana)

-I'm Aya. The current lover of Farah. (Aya)

The maid seems to be surprised at my introduction.

-Hoh! (Hana)

The maid starts observing me:

-Hmmm! You barely pass the requirement to be a girlfriend of the master. (Hana)

I feel furious when I heard the statement of the maid.

-What the hell do you mean by that? (Aya)

The maid doesn't respond to my question and keeps smirking at me. She puffs out her chest and looks at me with pity eyes.

-Pathetic. (Hana)

-Hey, my size is C. It's not like I'm that small. (Aya)

I glare at her.

-Who are you to Farah? (Aya)

-I'm the first girlfriend of Farah. You can address me, Hana. (Hana)

-Ehhh?(Aya)

I take a moment to process my thought. So this maid is one of two girlfriends that Farah mentioned in the past.

I'm feeling a little annoying since I know she is one of Farah's girlfriends. As Farah's girlfriend, I don't understand why the maid leaves Farah to another girl. I can't suppress my curiosity and ask her.

-How can you easily leave Farah to another girl? (Aya)

The maid tilts her head.

-As long master can be happy, I don't care the person who walks by her side. (Hana)

-...(Aya)

Even the first girlfriend of Farah can think like that while I merely think of getting Farah exclusively for myself. At this moment, I have realized how childish I am.

The maid keeps talking to herself.

-Tchh, If this girl is the master's girlfriend, then my time with the master will reduce. (Hana)

-...(Aya)

I want to take back what I just thought in my head.

The maid offers.

-Hey you! (Hana)

-My name is not you. I'm Aya. (Aya)

-How about playing a game with me? (Hana)

-A game? (Aya)

-Yes, to settle how many days in the week we can have Farah for ourselves. (Hana)

-Then what's the rule? (Aya)

The maid takes out a pocket watch and gives it to me.

-The target of the game is to make Farah smile as much as she can. Each of us will have one day to make her smile. (Hana)

The maid points at the pocket watch.

-The pocket watch will automatically calculate the time that the master will smile. Each of us will have one day to make the master smile as much as possible. The winner will claim the right to decide to spend how many days with Farah in one week.(Hana)

Hana looks at me and asked:

-Are you scared?(Hana)

I answer confidently.

-No way. (Aya)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Farah's POVs

-Where are we heading to, 001? (Farah)

-It's a secret. (001)

I'm still inside 001's arm. We are currently running on the roof of the city.

-It's quite comfortable here. (Farah)

-Is that so, my lady? Is it even more comfortable compared with the head maid? (001)

-Uhmm, Since you don't possess "that", so it's extremely comfortable to sit in your arm. (Farah)

-... My lady. (001)

-Eh? What's problem 001?(Farah)

-It's not like this at first, my lade. In one case, I do a prank on the head maid, so she set my boob's size to AAA. She even put 100 hundred password layers on my boobs settings to make me unable to change back to the original size.

-...What have you done to cause her to do that?(Farah)

-Whew, I found that head maid secretly keeps an album called "Farah's most adorable moment."I "borrowed" it for a bit, but I forgot to put it back, so the head maid did that to me.

-...(Farah)

-We will speed up a little bit. Please cling to me tighter, my lady. (001)

-Oki.(Farah)

001 starts speeding up.

 

The competition of Hana and Aya will begin soon. There will be about 3 more fluff chappies and 3 serious chapters for this arc.

Thanks for reading (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

I also receive a lot of encouragement in the notice yesterday, thanks a lot everyone. The notice will be deleted at later date today.

Ah, don't forget there will be 1 more chapter released today.

60