Chapter 63: Ultimate Plan To Capture The Princess’s Heart-1
1.7k 20 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aya's POV

#The day before Aya goes on a date with Farah.

-This book is not the one I need. Not this one and this one. (Aya)

I'm currently going through many romance books and magazines. The day after I make a bet with Farah's maid, I have asked Farah to go on a date tomorrow. However, I didn't learn a single thing about romance in the past. Therefore, I come to the library of the city and research romance.

-Argh! It has been 3 hours already. Why can't I find the book I need? (Aya)

I put the book and magazine back on the bookshelves. I think researching on my own is not a good idea because I know nothing about romance.
I place the book and take out another book down and searching for other books.

-It's better to ask the librarian's recommendation than to search blindly. (Aya)

I go to the librarian counter and see Wisd's sitting there.

-Oh! You are doing other's shift again, Wisd.(Aya)

-Ara, You still study hard, as usual, Aya. (Wisd)

Can I tell her I urgently need to find a romance book?

-Uhm, Wisd.(Aya)

-What's the problem, Aya? (Wisd)

-I need to find a book about romance for the beginner. (Aya)

-Ara, ara. Can I ask why you need it? (Wisd)

-Eh! Do I need to tell the reason? (Aya)

-Yes, otherwise, I can't find the book that fits your preferences.

I try telling her with the smallest voice.

-I will go...(Aya)

-Can you speak louder, Aya? (Wisd)

I'm feeling my cheeks are turning red. This is no different from public execution.

-I want to tell you that I will go on date with Farah tomorrow. (Aya)

Many people around the library start looking at us.

-You don't have to shout Aya. (Wisd)

-Sorry...(Aya)

-You can wait for me a little bit. I will obtain a book that perfectly fits your need. (Wisd)

Wisd leaves the counter and heads to the bookshelf full of the magazine. After a while, Wisd back with a magazine in the hand.

-Since I also don't possess much knowledge about dating, I ask my colleague for a suggestion. My other colleague informs me that beginners should utilize this as the guide for the first date. (Wisd)

Wisd puts a magazine with the title "Star Teen" on my hand.

-You can use it as a reference, Aya. (Wisd)

-Thanks a lot, Wisd.(Aya)

After receiving the magazine from Wisd, I find a quiet place in the library to read about it. I will win the bet against that maid. When I remember about the bet, I also recall what I stated that day.

-Why do I say I am Farah's girlfriend? I'm not officially her girlfriend yet. I need to tell Farah probably this time. (Aya)

I go back to research the magazine that Wisd provides me.

-Five steps to capture a girl on a date as a playboy. (Aya)

-Playboy? Is that a new kind of romance's term? Forget it; this looks interesting. I can implement these steps on tomorrow's date. (Aya)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#The next day.

I'm waiting for Farah in the shopping district. I am pretty nervous so I come to the meeting place half an hour before the meeting time.

-I hope Farah will come soon. (Aya)

At that moment, I see a familiar person is walking close to me. It's Farah. Today, Farah wears a white one-piece dress. The usual cuteness of her now is being amplified even more.

<What Farah wears for references purpose>

Spoiler

:white one piece dress off 74% - kaiyo.vn

[collapse]

-Aya, I'm over here. (Farah)

I walk toward Farah and reply to her:

-Farah, this way. (Aya)

Right, let's do step one; step 1 is called "dominate the target."

I grasp Farah's hand and pulled her to my side.

-Eh? (Farah)

I whisper in her ears.

-You are so beautiful today, Farah. (Aya)

Farah's face instantly becomes red as a tomato. It's a success. Wait, am I suppose to make her smile instead of shy. Something is wrong here.

Farah starts playing with her hair, She seems to avoid my eyes due to the sudden action of mine.

-Ehehe, Thanks a lot, Aya.(Farah)

-Now, Let's go, shall we? (Aya)

Farah grasps my hand tightly. I can enjoy the warmth of her soft and small hand.

-What's wrong, Aya?*Farah)

-Nothing. Let's go, Farah. (Aya)

We go through the whole shopping street together. However, Farah doesn't ask me to purchase a single thing. Typically, a girl at her age will want many things like jewelry or a dress.

-Farah, Do you want me to buy anything? (Aya)

-No, It's fine. (Farah)

She looks at the store with gloomy eyes.

-I used to window shopping a long time ago. Because my family is so poor and I can't buy anything.

Eh? Farah is poor, I never detect that. Suddenly, tears come out from Farah's eyes.

-What's wrong, Farah? (Aya)

-I...I suddenly remember about my family. (Farah)

I am puzzled about this situation. I try asking her more detail about it but Farah's face appears in some pain. Farah kneels and holds her head.

-It's hurt. (Farah)

I immediately hug her and take her to a resting place nearby. I use magic to produce an Ice cup with water and give it to Farah.

-Are you better now, Farah? (Aya)

I still can see some pains on her face.

-It's much better now, Aya. (Farah)

I smile at Farah.

-Let's take a break before we return to the date. (Aya)

A smile blooms on Farah's face.

-Hehe, I hope we can back to our date soon. (Farah)

I talk to Farah while caressing her head.

-We will, Farah. (Aya)

 

The headache only happen when Farah try to remember sealed memory

Thanks for reading (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

 

53