Chapter 64: Ultimate Plan To Capture The Princess’s Heart-2
1.4k 18 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah seems not to be in good health today, so I give Farah an offer.

-Farah. (Aya)

-Yes? (Farah)

-You seem a little tired today. I think I can help you a little bit in this situation, Farah. (Aya)

Farah seems to be scared when I said that.

-Don't tell me you have bitter medicine with you too. This morning, Hana makes me drink much bitter medicine. (Farah)

Farah is using her puppy face to halt me from giving her bitter medicine. I put my hand in the pocket and act like I will take something out of the pocket.

-... Please, Aya. (Farah)

-Close your eye, Farah. It won't bitter if you can't see it. (Aya)

-Moh, you know I still can feel the taste of the medicine, though. (Farah)

Farah gradually opens her mouth while closed her eyes. I take out a lollipop from the pocket, burst its shells, and put it in Farah's mouth.

-Bitt...Sweet. Eh? (Farah)

Farah opens the eyes and has an extremely shocked look on her face.

-I have successful tricks you, Farah. (Aya)

-Moh, You meanie, Aya. (Farah)

Farah eats the lollipop I give it to her with a dazzling smile on her face. 

I come close to her, place her in my arms, and start walking.

-Since you are not feeling well today, then let me become your leg, my princess. (Aya)

-Moh, It's embarrassing Aya. Everyone is looking at us. (Farah)

I ignore Farah and continue walking.

-Put me down, Aya.(Farah)

ask her back.

-What will you do if your head starts hurting again, Farh? (Aya)

-I will be fine...(Farah)

I flick Farah's cheeks.

-Meanie Aya. Why did you do that? (Farah)

-It will be dangerous if you kneel right in the middle of the road, right? (Aya)

-Uhmm.(Farah)

I caress Farah's head.

-So be a good girl and stay on my arm, Farah. (Aya)

-But everyone is talking about us right now.

As Farah said, we have become a center of attention. There are some girl points at us.

-They look so adorable. (Passerby A)

-Are they some kind of model? (Passerby B)

-Do you bring a magical camera with you? Let me borrow you for a little bit. (Passerby C)

Farrah puffs her cheek while complaining:

-You see that, Aya. Therefore it's better to walk on my own. (Farah)

There are even some students who come from our school too.

-Look at that! (Student A)

-Is that Ice princess and Teddybear? (Student B)

Farah is a little surprised.

-Aya, Who is the teddy bear? (Farah)

-I think you are called the Teddybear, Farah. (Aya)

-Eh? How come? (Farah)

-... You don't know about it? (Aya)

-How come I know? It's the first time I heard I have that kind of nickname? (Farah)

I explain to Farah.

-Since you are smell so good and feel so soft when hugging, so everyone gives you that nickname. (Aya)

Farah looks at me with suspicious eyes:

-How do you know about it so detail, Aya?(Farah)

I can't tell Farah that I merely recently become a new member of the "Worshiping Teddybear Farah" fan club.

-Ahaha, I merely overheard it from Wisd. Wisd is knowledgeable, She knows almost everything. (Aya)

Farah is still suspicious of me. Let's use step 3" being stubborn." I bend down and place my lips on Farah. I can enjoy the warmth and fragrant smell of Farah at this close.

-Aya, Everyone...(Farah)

She tries using her tiny hand to push me out. However, when I try to carry out the kiss more aggressively, Farah stops the resistance and accepts it.

-Hyaa~❤️(Farah)

After a while, we separated from each other. The people around seem to be surprised at our interaction.

-Oh, Youth! (Passerby A)

-Look at them make me want to go back when I'm a student again. (Passerby D)

-Awawawa! (Student A)

-Hence, the rumor is true. They are a lover. Only a teddy bear can melt Ice-princess heart. (Student C)

Farah looks at me with a teary eye.

-Can we go, Aya? (Farah)

feel a little bit guilty to kiss Farah in the public. As a result, I hurry to take Farah to the food district.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Farah has ignored me since the incident in the shopping street.

-Hey Farah. (Aya)

Farah does not reply to my calls.

-Farah! (Aya)

This time Farah replies but in an extremely cute way.

-Captain teddybear is currently on planet bear. She can't receive what Aya is talking about. (Farah)

Farah is adorable, even when she is angry. To cool down her wrath, I better secure delicious food to bribe her.

-Oh, "sweet cloud" shop. (Aya)

Farah looks at me secretly when I mention the shop. It's a new shop selling Ice that looks like a cloud and possesses a heavenly taste. I bought a cup of "cloud ice" from the store.

-It looks so delicious. (Aya)

put one piece of "sweet ice" into my mouth. I can experience the heavenly taste of it. Despite not being a sweet tooth, It causes me to want to eat more.

-Do you want to have some, Farah? (Aya)

Farah tries to conceal the fact she wants to eat the sweet, but her expression betrays her.

-Ehem, Captain teddybear is currently busy. She can't eat now. (Farah)

-Eh, is that so? Let me eat all of it then. (Aya)

Farah is almost crying from my statement. Don't cry Farah, let's me buy the whole sweet shop for you. I shouldn't tease Farah too much.

-Farah...(Aya)

-Yes? (Farah)

Her tear is ready to come out of her eyes. I instantly put the Ice in my mouth and kiss Farah.

-Hya~(Farah)

use my tongue to push the Ice into Farah's mouth.

-Is it delicious, Farah? (Aya)

I can only see Farah nod with a red face.

- Want me to feed you again? (Aya)

Farah shakes her head with all her might.

-Moh, meanie Aya. Captain teddybear hates you.(Farah)

I whisper in Farah's ear.

-only do that to the one I love.(Aya)

 

Thanks for reading, there will be one more fluffy chapter in this arc. Then we will go back to some serious stuff again.

I am almost dead due to the sweetness of the chapter ♡ ( ̄З ̄)

Should I replace "Super Natural" tag with "Drama" tag for the story
  • Yes Votes: 48 64.9%
  • No Votes: 26 35.1%
Total voters: 74
47