Chapter 65: Ultimate Plan To Capture The Princess’s Heart-3
1.4k 19 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After finishing the cup of "cloud ice", Farah's mood gradually becomes normal. Farah is currently eating a bucket of fried chicken deliciously.

-Nom! Nom! (Farah)

Farah is truly an embodiment of cuteness. Each time she places a piece of fried chicken in her mouth, she will puff her cheeks like a squirrel.

-What's wrong, Aya? (Farah)

Farah is looking at me with clueless eyes.

-Do you want some fried chicken, Aya? (Farah)

-I want to have some, but I can't eat it this way. (Aya)

-Huh? (Farah)

I go to Farah's side and put her sit on my thigh. I can feel the warmth of Farah's body and have a chance to enjoy the sweet fragrance that comes out from Farah.

-Now I need a princess to feed me a delicious piece of fried chicken. (Aya)

-Moh, you are really a sweet talker today, Aya. (Farah)

Farah uses her left hand to take a piece of the chicken wing and give it to me. However, due to the height difference, Farah can't reach me in this position.

-Ughh! I can't reach you, Aya. (Farah)

I ignore Farah and take a bite of the piece of the chicken wing on her right hand.

-Eh, I am munching that piece, Aya. Moh, You can eat the one I give to you. (Farah)

I lick my lip and answer.

-That piece is more delicious, Farah. (Aya)

-I don't detect any difference, Aya. (Farah)

-It's different from the ordinary fried chicken since that one uses Farah's spice.

Farah's cheek gradually turns red due to my statement.

-Eh? (Farah)

Farah finishes the remaining chicken wings in silence.

-Are you done yet, Farah?(Aya)

-Uhmm.(Farah)

We take a little break before continuing our date.

Farah points at the crowd in front of us and asks me:

-Aya, what is that crowd? (Farah)

I look over the crowd and see an army parade that leads by my sister.

-Ah! My sister is doing a parade to show off the power of our army. (Aya)

Farah asks.

-Why does Sora need to do that? (Farah)

-Do you remember a disaster that just hit the capital right, Farah? (Aya)

-Ah! (Farah)

-Yup, we need to demonstrate the power of the army to reassure the citizen and noble. Moreover, it's a method to defend against spies from other countries from spotting our weakness. (Aya)

Farah continues looking in the crowd's direction.

-I can't see anything...(Farah)

-Let me help you, Farah. (Aya)

I come over and put Farah on my back.

-Can you see it now? (Aya)

Farah smile and said:

-I can see it now. Eh, a knight is wearing a big black amour stand next to your sister, Aya. I can't see that knight's face since that knight is wearing a big black helmet too. (Farah)

-Ah, my sister told me it was a knight come from the frontline of the country.

-Is that knight your sister's new bodyguard, Aya? (Farah)

-It seems so. I don't know much about it, since I don't care about the political game that she is playing. (Aya)

Farah looks at the crowd intensely as if she wants to find something.

-I can't find Yua. (Farah)

-She won't be there. She is currently in prison, Farah. (Aya)

-Eh? (Farah)

I explain to Farah.

-Yua is the mastermind behind the fall of the capital. So she becomes the target of hatred for citizens and noble. Prison may be the safest place for her now, Farah. (Aya)

-Uhmm.(Farah)

I stroke her head and inform her.

-And there will be a trial held for Yua soon. There is a chance her guilt will be lightened. (Aya)

Farah looks kinda sad when she heard about Yua's situation. The date continues in the gloomy atmosphere. I'm incapable of utilizing the last 2 steps of the magazine due to the current situation. When we are on our way to go back to the mansion.

-Farah! (Aya)

-Yes? (Farah)

-I know it's not the proper time to talk about this. But I want to tell you that I want to become your genuine girlfriend. (Aya)

Farah seems to be surprised.

-Even when you know I have other girlfriends? (Farah)

-Yes, without you my life has no meaning. Can I become your girlfriend, Farah? (Aya)

Farah makes a beaming smile and answer.

-Gladly. (Farah)

I come to Farah's side and hug her.

-Ehehe.(Farah)

-Farah, I want to ask you something. (Aya)

-Yes? (Farah)

-Why do you permit me to kiss you when we haven't become lovers yet? (Aya)

Farah answer:

-Hana tells me it's normal for a friend to kiss each other. (Farah)

-...(Aya)

-What's wrong, Aya? (Farah)

-Nothing. Let's go back, Farah. (Aya)

-Uhmm.(Farah)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#The day after my date with Farah.

I ask Farah's maid to announce the result of our bet. The maid smirks when she saw me.

-There is no way you can beat me. (Hana)

-Huh, are you sure about that? (Aya)

I show the pocket watch to the maid. The maid look at it and said.

-15 mins, not bad. But I'm way better. (Hana)

The maid shows her pocket watch.

-You made Farah smile for 45 minutes in 1 day. How is that possible? (Aya)

-It's easy. Firstly, I only need to make master watch many comedy movies in the morning. Secondly, I tickle master while cuddling with her in the afternoon. And finally, in the evening, I use massage as an excuse to find a humor's acupuncture point on the master body. By touching that acupuncture point, I can make master smile a lot. (Hana)

-Is that cheating? (Aya)

The maid glares at me.

-Accept your loss. The time of your to stay with the master will be mine. (Hana)

-Tchh.(Aya)

At the time, the voice of the person is unsupposed to here appear.

-So you two use me for your game? (Farah)

-Master, I can explain. (Hana)

-Farah, I...(Aya)

-Am I an object for you guys to bet? (Farah)

-No, master please listens to me. (Hana)

-I hate you two. Huh, I will come to Wisd's house and won't see either of you in one week. (Farah)

Farah runs away and leaves the two of us alone.

-So? What are we going to do now? (Aya)

The maid utters a deep sigh.

-The result of the game will be voided. Master will hate me if I continue engaging in this game. (Hana)

The maid leaves right after she finished the sentence. I scratch my head due to the sudden development.

-I guess I need to acquire delicious food to bribe Farah again. (Aya)

 

That's the end of fluffy for now. The end of this arc is near.

Thanks for reading. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

53