Chapter 70: The Meeting Between Three Little Girls ✔️
1.3k 17 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been one week since I have fainted and come into Hale's black space. After I woke up, Hana only told me that I have a rare disease and we need to go to the holy country to find the medicine. I know they want to hide the fact there is something serious happen with my body. Hale has once told me that "she is me."This time she didn't wake up no matter how hard I tried to wake her up. Therefore, Hale's current state must be related to the disease I currently have.

-Uhmm. Should I tell others about Hale's existent? (Farah)

I hug the pillow.

-What if Hale will wake up soon? (Farah)

When I'm thinking about the problem, there is a knock on the door.

-Farah! Are you in there? (Aya)

When I open the door, I can recognize Aya in her casual clothes. On this trip to the holy country, I have come with Hana, Aya, Himari, and Humilitas. Fifir and others have come back to the base and prepared for some things.

-I'm sorry that we have something to do this afternoon, Farah. Therefore, you can go to the cafe shop to eat the pudding by yourself. (Aya)

-Eh! Can I go with you guys? (Farah)

Aya shakes her head.

-Sorry, Farah. We can't let you go with us. (Aya)

-I want to go! (Farah)

-You can't, Farah. (Aya)

I puff my cheeks.

-You guys are bullies. Why do you guys leave me alone? (Farah)

Aya smiles at me.

-It's for your good, Farah. So be a good girl and wait for us. (Aya)

-Moh! (Farah)

I make up my mind and inform Aya.

-I will be a good girl and wait for you guys. (Farah)

Aya strokes my head.

-That's my good girl. (Aya)

-Ehehe.(Farah)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-It's so boring. (Farah)

I'm on my way to the cafe alone.

-It feels weird to have no one by my side. (Farah)

In front of me, I can see a little girl who shorter than me. She seems to wait for someone in front of the cafe while hugging a teddy bear in her arms. When I come inside the cafe, I try to find a seat near the window. Hence, I can easily observe the little girl.

-I hope the little girl is not getting lost or something. (Farah)

Then the waiters bring the pudding to the table.

-Oh, it's fast. (Farah)

The pudding in this cafe is huge and gorgeous.

-Time to dig in. (Farah)

By the time I try eating the pudding, I feel the gaze of someone is looking at me. I try to look around and find the little girl is looking at my pudding very intensely.

-Uhmm...(Farah)

I try to call out the girl through the window.

-Do you want to have some? (Farah)

The little girl nods at my suggestion; she comes inside the cafe and sits next to me.

-Ahhh.(Mia)

The little girl opens her mouth and waits for me to feed.

-Eh? (Farah)

I put a spoon full of pudding into the little girl's mouth.

-Nom! (Mia)

She is so cute! Can I take her home? I'm always the smallest in the group, so I rarely have a chance to take care of others like this.

-Do you want some more? (Farah)

The little girl replies to me with a small voice.

-Sister, one more spoon, please! (Mia)

-All right, here you go! (Farah)

I feed one more mouthful of pudding spoon to the little girl.

-It's so delicious. (Farah)

The little girl smiles brightly at me.

-Thanks, sister. (Mia)

After finishing everything, I ask the little girl.

-I haven't known your name yet. Can you tell me? What's your name? (Farah)

-You can call me Mia, sister. (Mia)

-Uhmm, Mia. Before I came into the cafe, I saw you are waiting for someone. (Farah)

-I'm waiting for another sister of mine. She hasn't fulfilled her promise and let me eat delicious things. (Mia)

-Is that so? (Farah)

Mia looks around, and after she sure that there is no one around; she tries getting on and sits on my knee.

-Uhmm! Mia. (Farah)

-Yes, sister? (Mia)

-I think you need to act a little more cautious since this is the first time we encounter each other. (Farah)

Mia looks at me and said.

-But sister has the same smell as me. eventually,  we will become real sisters like our master and us. (Mia)

-Smell? What do you mean by that? (Farah)

When Mia tries to answer, another little girl who looks identical to Mia calls out for us.

-Mia, Here you are. (Amy)

When the girl comes, she has a surprised face when we act so close with others.

-It's rare for Mia to act close to another person. I'm Amy, Mia's sister. (Amy)

The girl lowers her head down and said.

-Sorry, thanks for taking care of my sister, Mia. (Amy)

-Ahaha, no problem. Mia is a good girl, therefore I encounter no problem when taking care of her. (Farah)

-Good girl? (Amy)

I ask Amy.

-What's the problem? (Farah)

-Ahh! Nothing. Since we are in rush right now, I'm ashamed that I need to take Mia with me right now. (Amy)

-Ahh, no problem. (Farah)

Amy takes Mia down from my knee and grasps her arm.

-Say goodbye to a sister, Mia. (Amy)

-Bye-bye, sister. We will meet again soon. (Mia)

-Bye, Amy, and Mia. (Farah)

I go back home after the meeting with the twins in the cafe. When I enter the inn's room I can recognize Hana inside the room. I run to her side and hug her.

-Welcome back, Hana. (Farah)

-Master, you are back. I have barely finished preparing the dinner for you, master. (Hana)

-Ehehe.(Farah)

I look around, but I can merely see Hana.

-Hana, Where are others? (Farah)

-They are a little busy, they will be back for dinner later. (Hana)

-Is it related to my disease? (Farah)

Hana caresses my head.

-Don't worry, master. It's nothing significant. (Hana)

-Really? (Farah)

Hana smiles at me.

-Really, master. Now, it's time to have dinner, or the food will become cold. (Hana)

-Hehe, let's start eating, Hana. (Farah)

-Right away, master. (Hana)

49